• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ... God?

I don't care if they aren't major, they're major to me. <3 And they need to appear in another movie/episode! Mew appeared in more than one movie, after all, so it's not exactly unprecedented...

Yes but unfortunatly, Mew has a higher role in the Pokémon world than the lati. Being, like, having the DNA of all Pokémon or something along those lines gets you pretty good, it seems.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • lol, so Mew can learn any TM/HM... so what? XD

Ok, that is kind of a big deal, lulz. But I still much prefer Latias's typing and base stat distribution. C'mon, in Mew, everything is the same! How uncreative can you get! D:

It's about time they wrote the anime based on the game, where Pokémon all started. At least things would make sense! :] (And Ash's Pikachu would not be so OMGHAX0RPWNZALL)

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • It's about time they wrote the anime based on the game, where Pokémon all started. At least things would make sense! :] (And Ash's Pikachu would not be so OMGHAX0RPWNZALL)

Hmm...with your artistic skills and my writing skills, we could probably pull that off. Not that I have any time, but hey.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    lol, so Mew can learn any TM/HM... so what? XD

Ok, that is kind of a big deal, lulz. But I still much prefer Latias's typing and base stat distribution. C'mon, in Mew, everything is the same! How uncreative can you get! D:

It's about time they wrote the anime based on the game, where Pokémon all started. At least things would make sense! :] (And Ash's Pikachu would not be so OMGHAX0RPWNZALL)

And he's such a Mary-Sue. I mean, I was watching the Pokémon Ranger movie and I was like WTH because Ash becomes King of the Sea or some carp like that. I mean, WHAT THE HELL? That crown's too small to fit on his godamned massive head. >:U

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • lol, tell me about it. How many times has Ash saved the world now? Eleven?

They really had my hopes up, thinking things were going to change with Hikari/Dawn ... but then Ash blunders on by and screws everything up. :x

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hmm...with your artistic skills and my writing skills, we could probably pull that off. Not that I have any time, but hey.

Well, as QANTAN said, I'd need Flash first. xD The only animation I've ever done were simple F-by-F GIF animations. I'd like to try some Flash-esque animation, but I don't have the software. ¬_¬

hey, could i join? my fave is latios :):) latias is still cool though :D

Sure you can! I'll add you right away!

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • lol, tell me about it. How many times has Ash saved the world now? Eleven?

They really had my hopes up, thinking things were going to change with Hikari/Dawn ... but then Ash blunders on by and screws everything up. :x

Indeed, it gets really old. Ash, the wannabe-Pokemon Master who will never even come close due to leaving his Pokemon every time he changes a region, making so he'll never get any really strong Pokemon...

I think we need a new protagonist. I mean really, the Pokemon anime has got to be one of the worst that's still shown... I think the only thing that can make it good is a complete remake from the ground up that's not oriented for 8-year olds anymore. xP

Last edited:

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • hmm...i still try and keep up with the anime sometimes, but it gets harder and harder XD it just isn't like it was when i went to see the first movie, back when i was 5 :D:D good old days

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Just noticed your latest work Ratiasu, that's a great picture you've got there. I've noticed that you haven't drawn Pairo as much.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Indeed, it gets really old. Ash, the wannabe-Pokemon Master who will never even come close due to leaving his Pokemon every time he changes a region, making so he'll never get any really strong Pokemon...

I think we need a new protagonist. I mean really, the Pokemon anime has got to be one of the worst that's still shown... I think the only thing that can make it good is a complete remake from the ground up that's not oriented for 8-year olds anymore. xP

Agreed. It'd also be nice seeing battles that are more than stills of Pokémon in various poses with streaky backgrounds. I'd like to see actual, like strategy involved. If you've ever read/done Pokémon battle RP's, then you know there are some real possibilities!

Oh, and I'd like to see blood too, plz.

Just noticed your latest work Ratiasu, that's a great picture you've got there. I've noticed that you haven't drawn Pairo as much.

Oh. Haha, so people here actually go there sometimes. ¦D Glad you like it! :] I don't usually post those up here because I feel that those being Pokésonas and all sort of appear to a lesser audience, since they're like redesigned Latis. :P I might later try to draw some normal Latis sometime! :D

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • I found the severed extension cord thingy rather weird-looking, although that was in no part due to your artistic abilities, just the thought of wearing extension cords like a necklace. :D Your explanation for the scarf almost made sense. :P

Pokémonlegend222

Latias4Ever!
    Years
  • I'm back after a long time not coming here, due to school works and stuff related to it. I see that this fan club is still famous as always, that's great! I've got a new pic of Latias, it's really cute, it's on my signature if someone wants to see it! :D

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I'm back after a long time not coming here, due to school works and stuff related to it. I see that this fan club is still famous as always, that's great! I've got a new pic of Latias, it's really cute, it's on my signature if someone wants to see it! :D

Hmm... I thought that pic looked familiar. :] Are you also the same Latias4ever on deviantART?

Years
  • Man, it's been a while.

Finally deciding to return, lol

Well, since I have a 99.99999999% chance of NOT getting any type of shiny Lati, I guess only luck can help, since I doubt that PUSA will give me the ticket for my games...

To help entertain us:

Who would be better off with a Garchomp in a pit, Latias, or Latios?

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Either one, Ice Beam is more then good enough to get the job done. Both should survive the first attack anyway should they be outpaced. If anything, I would almost feel sorry for the Garchomp, but then again, serves it right to even considering to attack a Lati.

Years
  • Either one, Ice Beam is more then good enough to get the job done. Both should survive the first attack anyway should they be outpaced. If anything, I would almost feel sorry for the Garchomp, but then again, serves it right to even considering to attack a Lati.
    Ha, this is so true.

Latios could just OHKO it with a nice little Draco Plate STAB Boost Draco Meteor, while Latias would rip it apart limb from limb with her bare clawz.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I would've thought they'd do a lot more damage, but come on! At 70 Power (77 Actually because of STAB) and only 5 uses of it (8), what does it have over Psychic? I think those moves really need to be overhauled. Both moves can be tailor made for each Lati, Latios would use brute power and Latias would affect Spe Att and Def while it is weaker.

Like:
    Mist Ball
    Power: 70
    100% Chance: Reduces Spe Att and Spe Def of the foe by 3 Levels.

Luster Purge
    Power: 120
    20% Chance: Redcues Spe Att and Spe Def by a single level.

The looks are there, (Luster Purge looks amazing) the effects needs to back up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back