• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Mt. Coronet. [Members Needed! Sign-Ups Within!]

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
  • Listening intently as Reshiram and Helena spoke, Tallula and Lugia communicated their thoughts telepathically as they considered the Johto elders' suspicions. If it were the case that they had followed Helena and Reshiram here, and it certainly sounded as though their inclinations were correct, then Tallula found it worrying that Team Revolution had somehow known to target their High Priestess. The High Priestess was almost the first among equals in the Council - she had inherited the title of High Priestess from her lineage, and came from a very important area for pokemon folklore.

"What I don't understand...we all travelled here today," said Tallula thoughtfully, standing up and pacing a small square of Spear Pillar in front of Lugia, "and it is worrying that they chose to tail you, Helena, as High Priestess. Do they know of the significance of your role? We need to make sure they are not planning on isolating and targeting you separately, you are integral to our communications with the pokemon in the world as your summoning of Regigigas showed..." she let out a small, uncharacteristic growl of frustration and even a small stomp of her foot. This was infuriating! Every time they tried to answer one question it just threw up more things they needed to consider, pre-empt, guess and assume.

But then...Jan spoke of a scheme that Tallula would have initially dismissed as a wild suicide mission. "I...Infiltrate Team Revolution?!" asked Tallula startled, feeling the same sentiments flowing from Lugia as he turned his great head to Jan. "I...that's awfully dangerous Jan! An organisation such as theirs...they would question and cross-examine and interrogate any new members so extensively..." she sighed in defeat and sat down, resting her head in her hands. "But...we don't have any other lead. We need some solid fact - supposition and guess work can't get us anywhere..." she turned to the other elders.

"Ultimately, regardless of how they got here, who they followed and why, the fact is that Team Revolution knew about us and about our meeting probably before we even did. We need to figure out how...and to figure out how we either need to capture someone senior in the organisation and somehow extract information from them or infiltrate the Team...and I at this moment can't decide which option seems the most dangerous..." she looked around at the other Elders, eager to hear their thoughts. Either way, by the end of this meet they would need to have some kind of plan to progress...they couldn't wait until Team Revolution decided to strike again.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • OOC: The News report happens whenever the the Council leaves Mt. Coronet to do their thing. I am assuming you are leaving the mountain at one point.

Before him was a large door. It was ominous in its own way. it didn't help that the secretary beside the door was an older woman with a thick pair of glasses and a cold stare. Raymond sighed, and turned to the secretary as she was prepared to speak.

"The Board is waiting for you, Commander."

"I'm sure they are," Raymond replied with a cheeky smile.

Raymond opened the great door with a slam, hoping to stir the room. The board members did not flinch however. Instead they remained in their large office chairs, turning their heads just enough to eye Raymond. The long dark oak table stood in the center of the room, reaching from one end to another. The room was dimly lit as only the screens on the far wall offering any light. They were consumed by charts, tables, ID screens with key members information on. Clearly they were having an important meeting that Raymond rudely interrupted. Immediately Raymond was placed in inferior standing, his attire outclassed by the board. Many of them were wearing fine Unovian suits, though a few of them tried to pass their Kantoian suits as such. This was a stark contrast to Raymond's blue jeans and signature suit. To Raymond's knowledge, even Thrax had to wear a suit to these events. A few of the board members shrugged Raymond off and dug their noses back into their paperwork.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen," Raymond said with false manners. It was no secret that Raymond had contempt for the Board, but he still had to show some respect. "I hope you are all having a fine day," he continued making his way to the screens on the far wall. There was a single seat at the head of the table, where the leader of Team Revolution always sat. Raymond eyed the seat with his ambition screaming to seize it.

"Cut the crap, Commander. You know why we called you here," said Nicolas, one of the members. Nicolas was easily the most vocal of the Board as well as one of the youngest.

"You seek to blame someone for Mt. Coronet. Am I incorrect?" Raymond questioned, walking around the Leader's chair.

"And Thrax's death…"reminded Michael, another young and vocal member of the Board. Michael was a relatively new addition when compared to Nicolas, but it was apparent the two saw eye to eye.

"Why are we even calling this man here? It is plain to see he is at fault!" said another board member.

"No point in blaming a dead man for the operation."

"Blaming Thrax would be pointless anyway. The men see him as martyr. Let them think that way."

"Raymond is a respected leader. His loss may be too great for them to handle."

"Raymond is efficient as well."

"He is insubordinate. Let him hang."

As the Board argued amongst themselves, Raymond picked up the remote on the desk and fiddled with its buttons. The screens were all connected to basic cable, if he recalled correctly, so pressing the correct series of buttons would eventually lead him to using the TV screens for their originally intended purposes. One by one, the TV screens changed to various new channels. Some local, some international. All played the same story.

"Here I am at Mt. Coronet, Sinnoh, which was the sight of a horrible terrorist attack earlier today. Details are still scarce as the local authorities are still hesitant to share any details, however my sources have told me that the masterminds behind this attack is an organization calling themselves "The Council." Their goal? To liberate the world in the name of Pokemon freedom. Their means? Using the powerful Pokemon of legend. Team Revolution had attempted to put an end to the organization upon hearing of their intentions. A small skirmish broke out and the Council in desperation literally attempted to destroy this sacred relic of natural beauty. Team Revolution managed to prevent the mountain from being turned to dust but was unable to stop the Council. The Legacy of Mt. Coronet is one of legend so it is unknown why a terrorist organization to destroy such as a legendary treasure with such disregard. The Council's whereabouts are currently unknown and the mountain is currently blocked off from the public. The current death toll is 36, with the number expected to rise. An unknown number of Pokemon have also died. But in this reporter's opinion, it is a good thing Team Revolution is on our side. If anyone can stop this terrorist organization, it's them. This is Thomas Tucker for the United News Network, reporting from Mt. Coronet. Back to you, John."

"Not much of a failure, is it now?" Raymond said with a smirk, turning back to the Board. "Turn a situation that didn't quite go our way and make it into propaganda campaign. Sounds like something Thrax would do," Raymond sat down in the leader's chair, affirming himself a capable leader at this point. The Board stirred a bit and a few noticeable fell back on nervous habits. Gulping, avoiding eye contact, pulling their collars, fixing their ties. A wave of tension smothered the room. "It is no secret that we suffered a loss at Mt. Coronet. But it is also no secret that is in the past. Team Revolution is a team dedicated to looking at the future. Therefore we cannot dwell on one man's death."

"How do you know Thrax is dead? Do you have any proof proving his death?" Michael roared, slamming his hand on the table. Despite having a small stature, he had impressive strength.

"Do you have proof proving otherwise?" Raymond fired back immediately. Michael returned to his seat, knowing he had no evidence. "Here is the reality of the matter: Thrax is dead and Team Revolution is an organization crumbling beneath its own weight. Thrax had placed all the pieces in the right spot to make a highly efficient machine. However, every machine needs an operator and ours just blew up right before our eyes. Now, Team Revolution is a lost puppy trying to function without a master. Take a look downstairs right now and you will see men and women scrambling to keep everything in order. It's disgusting. This organization needs a sole leader at the top of the mountain."

"Bah! We will run things until we have proof of Thrax's death. We are not jumping to conclusions," one of the older board members spoke out.

"Within ten minutes of me being here, you idiots couldn't decide what to do with me. How do you expect to run a military operation you cannot understand. You are better suited to buying tailored suits and complaining about your trophy wives," Raymond retorted. The board members all glared at Raymond.

"Then what do you recommend, Commander?" Michael dared to ask.

Raymond snickered a bit, enjoying the brief moment of power. "Simple. Make a new leader." The board room grew silent. The idea was not too outrageous, but it was something the board hoped to avoid. Thrax had a short reign, but still. "Team Revolution needs a single leader for the ease of operation. One of their own. Not some empty suit."

The board whispered to themselves. From Raymond's point, he could tell they were coming to terms with his idea. "If we dare to ask, who do you recommend for such a position?" The board asked, knowing the answer already.

"Myself, of course," Raymond responded, walking right into it.

"How do we know you did not plot his death for your own benefit? Everyone knows you wanted to be leader and here you are, nominating yourself for the job. This seems all too convenient" Nicolas proposed. The other board members all nodded in agreement.

"Last I checked you did not have any problem with Thrax killing the previous boss at White Forest. What makes this event any different?" Raymond argued. "Team Revolution needs a leader and I am the best man for the job. The other Commanders are too weak to do so. The men respect them but do not fear them. What made Thrax such an effective leader was his power of fear. With his death, I am the man they fear and respect the most. I am the natural choice. I have the support of many men and women. You can ask General Gwen if you don't believe me," Raymond grinned. It was with that the Board remained silent for a significant period of the time, as if the death entered the room. General Gwen was easily the second most influential force in Team Revolution, her reputation speaking for her.

The board spoke amongst themselves for several minutes, Raymond leaning back in his chair watching the news report. He circled back to see Nicolas standing up, holding a piece of paper: "It is the opinion of this board to…..appoint you the new leader of Team Revolution. Your argument is compelling enough to give you this position. However, there is a catch."

"I'm listening."

"The moment we see working outside the interests of this organization, you must agree to step down. Also, if Thrax reappears for whatever reason, you must step down. If we believe you are incompetent in your control, you must step down. All we need is a majority vote. Do you understand?" Nicolas slid the paper across the table. It was a contract of sorts. Nicolas' s words were basically a summary outlining the parameters of this deal. The Board did not trust Raymond for good reasons. He could not blame them.

"Yes, I do. I expected as much, in fact." Raymond signed the contract without hesitation. Raymond shuffled through his bag and pulled out a stack of papers, dishing them out to every Board member. "Now it is my turn to order you around. It is a new age of Team Revolution."

--------------------------
    A few hours later…..

Raymond had returned to his office, a smile stretching across his devilish face. The office was empty, Raymond having ordered Carter and Greene to enjoy the past few hours. They would not get another opportunity like this for some time. Crashing on his desk, Raymond looked around. In the next few hours, this room would no longer be his desk. He would move a few floors up to Thrax's old office, though that place would need to be renovated to suit Raymond's tastes. He already demoted Thrax's secretary to tend to someone else's needs. He liked Rachel too much to lose her, giving her a raise in his proposed budget. S

Speaking of the devil, she knocked on the door. "This package came for you sir…or should I say…Boss," Rachel said with a genuine smile.

"Ray will be fine. No idea to get caught up on titles," Raymond replied with a chuckle. "And thank you. Have the rest of the day to yourself. I already got grunts to move our stuff up to floor 42. Feel free to come in late tomorrow."

"Thank you…Ray. Good night."

"Good night, Rachel."

Raymond took the package from Rachel's delicate hands and smiled. After she left the room, Raymond shook the package. "Good…they got it." Raymond tore the cardboard box apart. Inside was a single disposable phone. Raymond immediately added a small list of contacts to send a single text message to Gwen and his subordinates:

Meet at the Volcano Lounge on Cinnaber Island at 8. Dress formally, if you would. Come hungry. Dinner is on me.

-R

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • ((OOC: I was wondering 'what news report?' until I read it. xDDD Good one good one. AND WOOT! 1200th post! :D))

IC:
    A small beep came from Gwen's new cellphone that was in her back pocket. Serina and Leanne, who were with her, looked over at Gwen as they eyed the lump within Gwen's pocket. Feeling uneasy because of their stares, Gwen reached within and pulled out her phone from the back pocket of her pants. Gwen slid her phone open and read the message that was on the screen to herself before Leanne peeked from over Gwen's shoulder.

Meet at the Volcano Lounge on Cinnaber Island at 8. Dress formally, if you would. Come hungry. Dinner is on me.

-R

Gwen stared intently once more at the Dress Formally text. She thought he was kidding at first but it seems Raymond was serious. Gwen placed a hand on her face and Leanne chirped happily to herself before retreating over to Serina and telling her the contents. Leanne and Serina began a quiet conversation between themselves making sure to exclude out Gwen in their little plans.

"Say... Have you ever seen Gwen in a dress before?" Leanne asked Serina with constant glances back towards Gwen, whom was still struggling with the thought of wearing a formal dress. Gwen never liked dresses and has never worn one since she could remember. There was something about dresses that didn't make her feel right not to mention her snow white hair which she assumed looks odd in just about everything she wore save for her regular team clothing.

Serina shook her head. "No... but this might be the only time that we might get to see." She replied back. "I... I want to see the General in a dress." Serina's voice was full curiosity as she and Leanne now found a common goal to work towards... seeing General Gwen in a dress.

The trio were taking a stroll through Saffron City the moment Raymond had sent his message which Gwen had received. Now that Raymond mentioned it, Gwen forgot she didn't have a dress of any kind in her possession. Not ever. One of the reasons was because it showed the scars around her body which was something she hated about herself and wanted to forget. A little disturbed at his request, Gwen began to stress over many things (as said above). Leanne grinned as she and Serina walked up behind their disturbed general and decided to take things into their own hands.

"General- oops I mean Gwen~" Gwen looked over at Leanne as she had a devious smile on her face.

"...What's wrong, Leanne?" Gwen asked with a look of confusion. Leanne chuckled to herself and Serina looked away slightly embarrassed.

"We know you don't have a dress so... How about we go do some fast shopping!? I won't take no for an answer!" Leanne pushed on fiercely. Gwen looked down blankly. The order was to wear a formal dress and as much as Gwen disliked dresses, she would need it for just this single occasion... probably.

"...I guess so. But only one..." Gwen said. Leanne gave Serina a thumbsup and began guiding their little group through a few high-end clothing stores. They went through many pieces trying to find something that would match with Gwen's abnormal white hair and not many was working out as Leanne had imagined. They scoured around more stores with more unsatisfactory results that it gave Leanne a hard time and Gwen a headache while Serina was completely unfazed. As Leanne was running out of shops to look in, Gwen was drawn to a smaller shop away from the more well-known brands of clothing that higher class people always wore. It wasn't extremely tiny but compared to the ones that they had visited, it was by far the smallest. Gwen lifted her head slightly as she read the sign above the store. Glow, the sign had read. Leanne thought it was a funny and odd name, Serina wasn't thinking much of the name, and Gwen thought the name was unique. Before Leanne could say anything more, Gwen decided to enter, turning the doorknob as she pushed against it. A small creak echoed from the door's hinges as many beautiful dresses hung on the hangers they were left on for display within the dimly lit store. Leanne couldn't take her eyes off of them and began inspecting each and every piece while Serina, in awe as well but still maintaining composure, stayed with Gwen, who was wandering around just looking. Gwen didn't see anyone inside with them until a small jingle came from the far corner of the shop where the once empty register desk was now occupied by a small woman. Intrigued, Gwen made her way towards the woman followed by Serina. The small woman, who stood short of Gwen, inspected the young girl in front her, and before Gwen could speak, she left the room through a black clothed door. Gwen looked at Serina who shook her head with as much confusion as Gwen. A small rumble could be heard and the woman reappeared with a white box containing a dress, but what kind, neither of the two did not know. Slowly, the woman offered Gwen the box. Reluctant, Gwen decided to take it.

"...How much-" Gwen started to ask.

"Nothing." The woman said with a smile on her face. "Take it. Please." Her face was so content, Gwen couldn't do anything but accept it. Gwen gave her a small bow.

"...Then I will accept it. Are you sur-" The woman stopped her with the shaking of her head and Gwen gave up trying to compensate her. Leanne returned with a face filled with awe and began talking about the many dresses within the store in terms which Gwen couldn't even understand. Turning her attention back to the woman, Gwen saw that the woman was gone once more and then reappeared with two more boxes. The woman offered the azure blue box to Leanne and the forest green box to Serina and both accepted them as well. The lady once more shook her head as Leanne tried to ask for a price.

"May I request that you not open them... until you have reached your destination?" The woman asked and Gwen nodded.

"Alright." Gwen replied. "You two hear that?" Gwen turned and looked at her two subordinates who both nodded back. Gwen took a final bow of thanks and made her way towards the door that they came in from. The creaking once more came and went with the closing door and the three found themselves outside in the afternoon sunlight. Gwen turned back to look at the shop, but to her surprise, it wasn't the shop she had come out of. From the looks of it, it was a vacant building. Leanne and Serina also found no trace of the shop other than what Gwen had saw and it puzzled them greatly.

"Ahhh! We have to hurry! We might end up late!" Leanne shouted already forgetting about the shop as she looked at her watch which read 4 pm. The trip to Cinnabar Island was roughly 4 hours away by a regular airplane, but Gwen's plane can get their well within 2 hours if not 3.

"We should hurry, General Gwen." Serina added. "We wouldn't want to be late." Gwen was still staring intently at the box which had a small engraving of Glow near the bottom right of it and finally nodded.

"Yes... Let's get going." Gwen commanded the two and they rushed towards a towering building where Team Revolution's headquarters were.

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Zzzaaaassssssh... Zzzzzassssssh...

7:07 pm showed on Gwen's cellphone as she glanced at it and then back at the sunset from her guestroom window. They reached Cinnabar Island well before the time of the... meeting as Gwen had come to call it instead of a date. Dates were for people in an intimate relationship and a dinner with Raymond hardly qualified to be a date or at least that was what Gwen thought. A small sigh left her breath and she walked over towards the white box that sat on her bed. Gwen gripped the side of the box as she probed it to figure out where to open the object. After seconds of probing, she found a small flap on the wide side of the box and lifted it up opening the box in the process. Inside was a white dress, however, it held a radiant aura Gwen couldn't explain. Lifting the piece carefully out the box, Gwen examined it. (OOC: I'm not someone who knows about dresses so I'm just going to do some imagination on my part. x.x) It was just about perfect in proportion to Gwen's body and the lower part of the dress extended just short a few inches of her feet making sure not to touch the ground. The back of the dress covers her back fully but leaves a portion just under the nape of the neck exposed while the front closes at her collarbone with buttons to fasten or unfasten as decided up to the wearer. Some small ruffles can be seen from the bosom of the dress flowing down towards the waist. There was also a white cardigan still inside the box designed to be a pair with the dress.

After finishing her inspection, Gwen finally decided to put on her dress and get the meeting over with. Gwen began undressing starting with the black vest she wore over her long sleeved white shirt and then that shirt as well exposing only her small and scarred body with her white bra still on. As she began to slowly slip off her black shorts showing part of her white undergarment, a pair of voices appeared out of nowhere and Gwen turned her head with her back towards the voices, and saw Leanne and Serina already in their dresses. The pair saw Gwen frozen in place as she was mid-way undressing. They couldn't help but stare at their petite General causing Leanne to begin teasing Gwen.

"General~ You are so small and cute~" Leanne cooed. Gwen began to flush red lightly while still keeping her unfazed expression.

Serina stared at her before she opened her mouth to speak. "C-Cute..." She softly whispered. The embarrassment started to get to Gwen.

"...A-Alright you two!" Gwen bursted out. "I'm dressing here. Leave..." Leanne shook her head in defiance and started to cling to Serina's arm.

"But we wanna stay~ Can't we? Please? Pretty please? Come on General~" Leanne begged and Serina silently agreed. When Leanne started begging, Gwen knew the crimson haired woman wouldn't stop until they compromised and Gwen didn't have time for such things. Continuing on with Serina and Leanne still observing, Gwen quickly took the black shorts off and began suiting herself up in her white dress. The dress fitted her perfectly showing her small body's curves as well as her underdeveloped figure. Needing help to zip the back of her dress, Gwen called out to Serina.

"Serina, come help me with my dress." Gwen asked.

"Y-Yes General Gwen." Serina replied with surprise and Leanne made a childish moan having not been chosen. Gwen saw that both dresses that Serina and Leanne wore outlined their great figures. Serina was wearing a dark green silk dress that complimented well with her brown hair and fair complexion while Leanne's dark blue satin dress harmonized with her crimson red hair to create a soft balance of sorts. As Gwen finished her inspection of the two, Serina was patiently waiting after swiftly finishing with her task. Serina and Leanne stood in awestruck as they looked at Gwen from head-to-toe. Gwen didn't like how the dress made her subordinates stare at her.

"...W-What? Is there something wrong?" Gwen questioned. Serina and Leanne shook their heads.

"No, it's just... We've never actually seen you in a dress before... Hey! We should take a picture!" Leanne shouted as she scrambled about looking for a camera. Pictures was also something Gwen didn't like. Grabbing the white cardigan inside the box, Gwen made her way to the door.

"N-No taking pictures. We should hurry." Gwen was eager to leave if it meant not taking pictures. "We don't want to be late." Leanne clicked her tongue with disappointment before following Serina and Gwen out the door. The day was long from over and Gwen was already troubled up to her head as yet another of many sighs came and left.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------​

((OOC: Come on guys. Don't let my uberly long and awesome post be in vain. XD ))

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • ((Hi everyone! Just to say that I've made quite an important post in the OOC thread...if you could post there at least to acknowledge it, then I can PM/VM anyone who hasn't read it and we can continue the RP :D Thanks!))

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • OOC: This post is written from Carter and Greene's perspective. I just wanted to mix things up and develop them up a bit. They seem to be reoccurring characters.

Fake to the left.

Cut to the right.

Dramatic spin.

A ball lobbed into the air.

SWISH!

An orange sphere crashed to the ground and an echo filled the room. Hunched over was a tall, well-built man and his relatively long black hair drenched in sweat. Struggling to catch his breath, the smaller and thinner man with shorter blonde hair stood over him in triumph.

"Wh--why do you," Carter gasped for air returning to a state of standing. "Why do you always beat me?"

"Not sure," Greene replied with flat delivery. "Again?"

"Of course," Carter nodded. The two often frequently the recreation center in Saffron City. It was often populated by businessmen and students, but more so in the evenings. In the afternoons it was almost always barren like a dry, unforgiving desert. A few housewives would actually visit and admire the two young lieutenants, but was about it. Carter and Greene would almost always play basketball, as it was a nice way to pass the time and keep in shape. So far, Greene has remained undefeated despite being a full head shorter than Carter. Many excuses have been on Carter's behalf, but the reality was Carter was not a skilled basketball player in comparison. Greene was too methodical and too willing to make the extra effort, while Carter was concerned with his looks. Also his black hair almost always fell into his face.

Their next game came to an abrupt end as a persistent beeping came from their duffle bags. They lightly jogged over to the bags and shuffled through layers of clothing and other unnecessary beauty products (Carter's doing) and found their cell phones. Carter's was an elaborate touch screen smart phone that comes with one of those overpriced data plans. Greene's was a stark contrast being a relatively simple flip phone. It had a few nice features, but he let Carter believe it was cheap.

"Looks like the Commander wants us to meet him for dinner. I wonder if the girls are coming," Carter winked. "Maybe you can flirt with that Leanne girl," he finished with a chuckle.

"I am more curious if the Commander is even a commander anymore," Greene replied, completely ignoring Cater's sentiments on their female co-workers. "Come let us go to our civilian apartments and change, as our orders require us to wear formal attire." Carter's eyes rolled, but followed nonetheless. As much as he hated to admit it, Greene was right.

"Isn't the Volcano Lounge one of those socialite, high class restaurants where businessman, CEOs and celebrities hang out? How the hell can Raymond afford all that?" Carter asked as they made their way through the weight room into the locker room.

"I'm not sure to be completely honest," Greene began, unlocking their shared locker. He threw his Team Revolution uniform into the bag and changed into his civilian clothes, with Carter following his lead. Their civilian clothes were nothing more than plain dark t-shirts and jeans. "It is possible the Commander has more money than we thought."

"Or he'll just blow the place later," Carter joked in poor taste.

Leaving the recreation center, Carter and Greene waited on the curb and waved at any taxis in the neighborhood.

(OOC: I am just assuming this is a realistic city and writing as such. I enjoy some realism X___X)

"RICK! CHARLES! WAIT!" A voice boomed from the recreation center. It was a woman, no older than 20 or so, charging at time full speed. She slammed the brakes and stopped right before the two who were about to enter the taxi. Rick, was short for Richard, which was Carter's first name. Charles, as one could guess, was Greene's first name. Rick Carter and Charles Greene were their civilian and true names and any time outside of Team Revolution operation, they preferred to be addressed as such. "You guys left your ID cards at the reception desk. You can't come back if you forget them," she smiled.

"Ah, thank you," Greene smiled, taking the cards.

"How's work at Silph Co. by the way? I meant to ask you guys but forgot," she asked with an innocent face. Silph Co. was their "day jobs" and cover for civilian business.

"It's been good," Carter interjected, lying of course. "We are still working on trying to mass produce Master ball technology. Complicated stuff." The statement was partially true, an indication of a skilled liar. Team Revolution had a minor relationship with Silph Co. in the past and therefore was up to date to any of their projects. The relationship has since dumbed down to a business partnership.

"Really?" The girl said with excitement. "I hope it happens soon. Did you guys see the news earlier? Some terrorist group has acquired legendary Pokemon. They destroyed Mt. Coronet. Imagine what they could if they attacked a city." She was clearly scared and the very idea caused her to shake. "I hope you guys finish those Master Balls and give them to Team Revolution so they can take those Legendary Pokemon away from those Council people. Do the world a huge favor."

"We shall try," Greene replied with a nod of his head. "We must go to a business meeting. Thank you once again for the cards. We shall speak to you again," Greene addressed the woman like one would to a business associate. Carter said goodbye with a wink and suggestive wave, motioning her to call him before joining Greene in entering the impatient taxi. It sped off and turned at the nearest corner, leaving the center behind.

---------------------------

In less than a hour, Carter and Greene had entered their apartment. It was a simple, furnished two bedroom apartment with a living room, a kitchen and an undersized yet functional bathroom. The best part, at least according to Greene was the phenomenal view from the large window next to the television. Carter didn't care for the view, preferring to lounge around in front of their television enjoying his investment in their entertainment system. Fittingly, Carter immediately jumped over the couch and crashed on the couch, preparing to nap.

"We only have a few hours to get ready and fly over to Cinnabar. I'd advise you get ready." Carter scoffed at the suggestion, but groaned in agreement.

"Fine. I'll shower first," Carter said. "This may sound odd, but can you pick my suit out from the closet. I am not good with dressing formal. Always prefer a pair of a blue jeans over a suit and tie."

"Fine, but hurry up," Greene said with a face-palm.

----------------------

Two showers later, Carter and Greene packaged their suits up on hangers and returned to the underground base and boarded the Noble Team airship, only to see Raymond already in his suit and tie, reading the local paper.

"You two are late," muttered Raymond. He was wearing a traditional Unovian suit, meaning it was well made with expensive materials. It's coat and pants were a glossy ebony and shined in the light. A deep red dress suit created excellent contrast and his plain black tie, while simple did not take away from anything. Raymond preferred simplicity in his dress code, therefore it was fitting the suit reflects as such.

"We apologize, Commander!" Greene stated with a salute. Carter followed Greene's lead.

"At ease, men." Raymond replied, not removing his attention from the paper. "Also, don't call me Commander for the remainder of the night. This is a social event after all." Carter and Greene nodded in response. "Take a seat. We are leaving now and will arrive in a few hours. In mid-flight, get changed. I want to get to the lounge before the girls."

-------------------------

A few hours have passed and the airship eventually landed at the Cinnabar dock. Raymond was the first to leave the plane, his suit still in pristine condition. Carter dressed in a blue pinstripe suit with a white dress shirt and a blue and white striped tie. It screamed for attention, but Carter would not have any other way. Greene went for a more traditional look. His suit was an unassuming black suit with a yellow dress shirt and black tie. The yellow was a peculiar choice, especially for Greene, but he claimed he wanted to have some character for once.

Raymond lead the way to the Volcano Lounge, navigating the city streets with little confusion. It was painfully obvious why. They were heading for the infamous volcano that Cinnabar island was known for. Carter and Greene gulped a bit, only because they were not sure if the volcano was still dormant. Sure, Raymond assured them of this fact but it was a hard fact to swallow.

Before they knew it, they were in the vicinity of the dormant volcano and Raymond lead them to an entrance resembling a subway entrance in a large city. An opulent double door stood before them with a pair of bouncers standing in the way. Raymond motioned them to move, flashing papers before him. The bouncers pressed the doors open and allowed Raymond's party to enter.

The rumors proved true. The Volcano Lounge was a cesspool of celebrities, socialites, wealth, and alcohol. It was here that rich tossed their money around, engorging themselves in everything a man or woman could desire.

The lounge was directly built into the core of the earth, at the base of the volcano. There was a high ceiling created by the earth itself and the dark rocky walls hugged the establishment with granite and other minerals. Statues of the various Legendary Pokemon from every country of the world were scattered across the lounge, each crafted by skilled artists. The earthly walls featured sculptures of different myths and moments in the world's history engraved in it by a true master of the art. It created a mystifying sight that caused even Raymond to pause and admire it for a moment. A titanic natural waterfall stood at the center of the room. Its crystal clear water poured down into an endless pit and each level of the lounge was built around this natural phenomenon. Artificial lights painted the entire lounge a fiery red to craft a volcanic atmosphere.

There were several levels to the lounge. The first level was a dance floor with 4 bars, each one at the different corners of the room. The people consumed the dance floor and partied with surprising intensity. The lower levels were for the not-so wealthy to have dinner provided by its restaurant staff. The final and top floor, which oversaw the dance floor on a platform above it circling the signature waterfall, was were the VIPs and truly powerful stand above everyone else with an air of superiority. The platform appear to almost fly above the dance floor like magic. A singular glass staircase led to it. That is where Raymond set his eyes upon.

"Your name, sir?" A waiter in a red tuxedo asked.

"Adam Taimor. Party of six. A trio of beautiful women will be here shortly. One will have long white hair. You are to bring those women to my table immediately." Raymond said. The fake name was likely led to anyone astray from his real identity. That included the board, Greene thought to himself.

"Yes of course sir. Follow me." The team followed the waiter up the glass staircase to a table on the edge of close to the waterfall. The table was glass, matching the platform and stair case and the seats, while made of metal and glass were comfortable nonetheless.

Raymond took a seat on the far end, close to the waterfall. Greene took a seat on the edge closer to the entrance and Carter took a seat in the middle on the opposite end, facing Raymond and Greene.

"Can I get you anything, gentlemen?"

"No, we'll wait for our dates."

Back