• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Mt. Coronet. [Members Needed! Sign-Ups Within!]

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
  • The Legacy of Mt. Coronet

Hello! This is my idea for a new roleplay, so please read and let me know what you think and if you want to, fill out the sign up sheet to join! I shall provide a link to the OOC discussion once I've had a chance to make it.​

General Rules:

1. No GM-ing or PP-ing -- you cannot make ll the decisions or have your pokemon land every single attack. That's just the way it goes.
    2. All PC rules apply
    3. PLEASE PLEASE write decent sized posts with accurate grammar and good literacy - I know that writer's block can hit us all and you can't produce War and Peace in all posts, but TRY. One-liners just will not suffice.
    4. If you must post any OOC comments here (keep it to the OOC discussion board as much as possible) then mark it clearly as an OOC comment.
    5. If you wish to leave the RP/will be gone for a prolonged period of time, please let me know in advance.
    6. have fun guys! :)
    History:

Spoiler:

Plot:

Spoiler:

Roleplay positions and Pokemon for the Human Council ( I will update as people post their SU sheets, so please don't be disheartened if you apply for the same role as someone else only to find it has already been taken - I will update as quickly as possible.

ALL ELDER COUNCIL SPOTS ARE NOW FULL

Spoiler:

Positions for Team Revolution:

ALL SPOTS FULL

Spoiler:

Sign-Up Sheet (Council elders):

Spoiler:

Sign-Up Sheet (Team Revolution):
    Spoiler:

Hopefully see you all in the RP! :)
    -Selena

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here's mine! It isn't finished yet though, but is it okay so far?

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Hmm, it won't let me merge the two spoiler tags together... They're the same SU, just split up for some reason :/

SelenaStar

Years
  • @Almondeyes:

Hiya! Your SU looks fantastic, I really like the sound of your character. Only thing is, do you want to take on the high priest role? (there's no real change to the role having this extra aspect, however in any parts that involve arceus/enchantments or the treaty, you would be the lead member)

if you could let me know that'd be great but either way I'm thrilled to say you're accepted! :)

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Name: (Adam) Thrax

Appearance:
    Thrax has steely grey eyes filled with determination and cold, callous intelligence. Thrax's skin is pale, very nearly white, unmarked by freckles or acne. His lips are merely a few shades lighter and almost always set in a thin, unemotional line. His eyebrows are quite thick, and both they and his hair are a dark brown. His hair is always in an immaculately clean comb-over. His face could, overall, be described as handsome, or at least, if it wasn't always in a face that could cut through steel.

Quite tall and reasonably lean, he stands perfectly upright and walks with total certainty. His arms reach down to just below his waist and his legs are long but not gangly. His fingers are long and elegant, and his feet are fairly large, yet not out of proportion with the rest of his body. He speaks with a heavy Arabian accent, a voice of pure authority and command that cows weaker people into submission.

In regards to clothing, Thrax wears a polo shirt and trousers under a trench coat and heavy boots, both of which are black. He usually wears a balaclava in order to hide his identity under a black beret with the insignia of Team Revolution. He wears silken black gloves so he doesn't leave fingerprints and usually carries with him several incendiaries, a high-powered laptop and signal transmitting technology.

Personality:
    Thrax is insanely intelligent. For every problem, he has a solution. For every argument, there's always a word to be said that ends it all. For every situation, he has a plan. He has an analytical, creative mind, open to the mysteries of the universe and trying to work them all out. However, he is very much a crank and a nerd- and proud of it. He's always looking for the next weakness to exploit in battle and usually finds it and executes the proper maneuvers in a split second. He is a master of computers and a very accomplished programmer, hacker and theoretician. He never rushes, and never makes mistakes, even at the expense of time and resources.

For all his genius, however, Thrax has several flaws in his personality. He doesn't get on particularly well with stupid people, and is very prejudiced against celebrities, popular people, and people who don't work. He can be intolerably dull with a long, irritating explanation for what you're doing wrong and how you can do it better, every time you make a tiny mistake. His self-confidence borders on egotism and he is very quick to point out every error he sees- although this can be an advantage, because he's very good at noticing them no matter where he is.

Thrax isn't a friendly person. Tired of being pushed around by people stronger than him, he is fairly militant and aggressive, and very quick to dish out punishments within Team Revolution. No-one questions his authority and lives within revolution. Those few who have earned his allegiance will find in him a stalwart, reliable friend. He is a capable strategist and a skilled tactician, particularly in Guerrilla warfare.

History:
    Born in the centre of technological Nimbasa City, Thrax had an upbringing from Hell. Two brothers, both strong rugby players and both sadistic criminals, would bully him until he ran away with tears in his eyes, and after a messy divorce between his parents, they got even worse. It was at this point Thrax developed an affinity for his saviour- technology.

At first, it was simply trapwires and alarms that warned him of their approach. Later it became more sophisticated- he installed electronic locks on all of the rooms in the house he used which were very difficult to break using physical methods. He turned in on himself, becoming a genius by reading texts of many kinds, surfing the internet and joining a hackers group, "NoLock", he expanded his knowledge and general intelligence.

When his mother died, Thrax left the house for fear of his brothers. He went to the NoLock HQ in the centre of Nimbasa (Below the Battle Subway) and took up a living there. His fellows there called him Pointy, because of his habit of pointing things out with a green star-pointer, a habit continued to this day, and the name stuck for the next five years. When he reached his thirteenth birthday, NoLock HQ was raided by the police. Thrax was arrested for crimes against the state and moved to a prison. Although the cheap locks and security systems were no match for him and his hacker friends, they were now criminals on the run.

He then joined Team Revolution, starting as a technological whiz for the Leader. The team soon realized his potential and he rose quickly up the ranks, becoming famous for ruthlessness and cruelty to insubordination. He eventually became the Leader's right hand man, and co-ordinated difficult attacks and planned media bombs for team Revolution, but always standing in the shadows and waiting for an opportune moment to strike, which came a week ago.

The Leader had just delivered a parcel bomb to White Forest, and whilst driving home to the Revolution HQ, he was attacked by Snipers loyal to Thrax. They killed him, and by popular vote, Thrax became the leader of Revolution, prepared to lead the world into a new era of human independence without pathetic, useless Pokémon. He studied an interesting new way of warfare- Biological attacks, which he could simply say was a disease rather than him. He has, lately, become an expert on such things, showing he had this rise to power planned for months.

Plans for Team Revolution: Thrax wants to turn Team Revolution into a more militant operation, being very much aggressive towards Pokemon and their supporters. His idealism is to free people from their dependency on weak, pathetic Pokemn and to make the people of the world see his way of thinking. And if they refuse to acknowledge his way of thinking? He has the toxins to remove them. He is willing to wait for his glorious victory, however.

Pokémon:
    Scolipede-Scorpio-Lv51
    As cruel and vindictive as his master and fanatically loyal to him alone, Scorpio is deadly and a master of camouflaging himself. He is the closest thing Thrax has to a friend and the two are uncharacteristically close. Scorpio is renowned for killing first and asking questions later.
    Moves: Poison Tail, Toxic, Steamroller, Pursuit

Crobat-Silencer-Lv49
    Silent but deadly, Silencer is Thrax's method of execution for those of the outside world his snipers and toxins cannot reach. He goes about his tasks unquestioningly, and has failed only once- to kill the High Priest of Ecruteak City. He is determined to one day rectify this.
    Moves: Fly, Cross Poison, Poison Fang, Air Slash

Toxicroak-Hasijj-Lv49
    Hasijj is Thrax's second bodyguard, and almost as skilled as the dread Scorpio. He spends his days training for any task Thrax sets him to, and has a fierce rivalry with all of his other Pokemon over who is his favourite, despite the fact it is clearly Scorpio.
    Moves: Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Revenge, Toxic

Nidorino-Titan-Lv29
    Titan is named so because of Thrax's expectations for him to evolve into a terrifying Nidoking. Although he is the weakest of Thrax's personal team, he has a lot to prove and is tougher than your average Nidorino, although he isn't too sure about Adam's methods or motives.
    Moves:

Marshtomp-Iza-Lv29
    Iza is Adam's project, to see if Pokemon can learn to use man-made devices such as bombs, needles, injections and weaponry. Second only to Scorpio in terms of favouritism, Iza benefits from his master's benevolence, although his expectations are high for Iza.
    Moves: Surf, Dive, Waterfall, Toxic

Tyranitar-Hezbollah-Lv60
    When the night becomes light and the enemy can see Thrax's forces clearly, it is time to unleash Hezbollah. The name means Army of God, and Hezbollah is named after the finest regiment in Thrax's forces. He is the strongest physically of Thrax's Pokemon and one of the most loyal, willing to die for his great master, but far more willing to kill.
    Moves: Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Roar

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Years
  • @Townes: I like your SU very much and I am SOOOO GLAD we have a good leader for Team Revolution :):) I think your character's history could be a very interesting influence as the RP develops - looking forward to RPing with you! Your team are awesome too, and fit your character's personality perfectly I think (and thank you for sticking within the regulations on teams :D )

The only thing I can think of is your plans for Team Revolution - tiny thing- where it says freedom from government oppression. This isn't particularly relevant to the plot of the RP - there isn't a mention of the government - so maybe could change this to fighting against the human and pokemon councils to overturn the treaty??

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • This looks cool. I'll post my SU now :)

Name: Jan Marshell

Region: Kanto

Age (Range of 15-20): 18

Appearance (Pictures accepted but must also be accompanied by description):

Jan is slightly short for her age. She has brown shoulder-length hair with red highlights, that she is constantly pushing out of her face. Her Hazel eyes are deep and inviting, prompting people to spill their problems to her. Her face is almost always brightened by a smile, even in difficult or tense situations. She wears a pair of dark green shorts with a matching shirt. Her shoes are a pair of mud covered hiking boots.

Personality (at least 2 paragraphs, preferably 3. Particular reference to personality within the council.)

Jan is very kind hearted. She hates to see people and pokemon in pain, and does whatever she can to ease it. She is very stoic, and very stubborn. She had her beliefs and sticks to them, no matter what. While she doesn't enjoy fighting, she will if she feels the need. When not being directly confronted, she is quiet. Her kind nature and gentle eyes inspire trust and friendship, which is often times reciprecated. Not one to worry, she forges onward while others fret about everything. A fact that annoys her sometimes. But she accepts it as their way of doing things. She will never betray trust when it is put in her.

While in the council, she is often at odds with the others, arguing her point with as much compassion and understanding as she can. She fights for what she thinks is right, even if she is alone on the issue, but will back down eventually. She believes that getting nothing done is worse than doing what she percieves is wrong. Even when she loses, she holds no grudge and moves on to the next issue. When she doesn't feel to strongly about something, she often waits silently until someone askes her directly, and even then her usual response is 'thats ok'.

History (Where you were born, how you discovered you were a member of the Human Council [ie. did your parents hide it from you during childhood or did they explain it to you from a young age], how did you take the news, how did you live your life after finding out)

Her parents were from a small offshoot of the original council member, so no one thought that she would become a member. She has always known that she might be called, even though the odds were against her. She never believed in the slim chance, being pragmatic as she is. So she set herself up to prepare for the future. Her family always lived close to nature, to share the connection with the Earth. She is no exception to that rule, for she is currently resideing inside of Viridian Forest.

She was raised as an herbalist, and showed extreme proficency in the craft. She was also brought up as a survivalist, and was good at that too. At the age of twelve, she ventured to Johto, all by herself. She was met by Celebi at the Lake of Life, and the two became fast friends. She spent two more years there, learning more about pokemon from Celebi than she had dreamed was possible. She journeyed to the other regions, learning more and more about pokemon in the wild. How they act, what they eat, and more. She finally returned to Kanto with this knowledge. At the age of 17 she couldn't take living in her old home, being far more at peace in the wild, and set off for Viridian forest. after a few months, shortly before her 18th birthday, Celebi appeared and informed her that she would be on the council. Jan was stunned, yet overjoyed to hear this. She was even more happy when Celebi agreed to come with her.

Pokémon (up to 6, please note above rules.)

Celebi: Level 45
    Celebi is as kind hearted as her friend. She is a little fickle, and loves to play harmless pranks on people and pokemon alike. If she angers someone, she is quick to apologize and give the person a flower or a berry, often one she has just caused to grow herself.
    Moves: Magical Leaf, Recover, Safeguard, Confusion

Blast (Riolu): Level 30
    Blast was abdandoned by his old trainer. He wandered around Sinnoh until he met Jan. He Knew right away that she was the right fit for him, and followed her around like a lost puppy. Jan tried several times to get him to stay with trainers she met, because she couldn't give him a steady source of training, and he left them all. He knew what he wanted. Eventually, Jan give up trying to get rid of him, and allowed him to come with her. He is very calm and relaxed, aoften helping Jan collect herbs and food.
    Moves: Cross Chop, Bite, Focus Blast, Metal Claw.

Silver (Aron): Level 26
    Sivler is a very proud Aron. He is extremely happy with his shiny (not Shiny, just polished) surface. This attitude got him into trouble with the rest of the Arons, and they beat him up and cast him out. Jan came across him, and nursed him back to health. He decided to go with her as she went on her journey.
    Moves: Earthquake, Iron Defense, Flash Cannon, Rock Slide

Prissy (Persian): Level 29
    Prissy was born as a part of Team Rocket. She left their ranks because she wasn't getting enough attention. She wandered into Viridian Forest and found Jan. Jan was the first person that didn't shy away from her when she approached. She has stayed with Jan ever since. She is a strong battler, but would more like to be pampered and spoiled, which Jan is willing to do.
    Moves: Quick Attack, Fury Swipes, Thunderbolt, Attract

Hope you enjoy it!

SelenaStar

Years
  • @Nideous - your SU was brilliant!! I think our characters have similar personalities within the council, so that could be an interesting relationship to play out :D I like your team too, and I was so hoping that whoever picked Kanto would go for Celebi (such a cutie :3) - you are 100% accepted! :D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Awesome! Thanks for accepting me. I spent an hour on that SU... Hehehe. And I look forward to seeing the arguements I know our characters will probably have in the council. I almost went for Shaymin, but I like Celebi just a little bit better.

Edit: I just noticed that the OOC thread is up! And it already has posts.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • May I reserve a spot in the RP as a council member for Sinnoh? I'll have a SU up either later today or tomorrow.

SelenaStar

Years
  • @Nideous: Thanks for pointing that out - I hadn't even realised it had been put up! I'll get the two linked now.

@Raikiri - I'm really sorry but Sinnoh and Unova have both already been reserved - there are still spots in Team Revolution open if you're interested?

@Yagerbomb - Reserved - but if you could get your SU to me by the end of today that'd be great :)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Name: Ryan Blake

Region: Unova

Appearance:

Ryan has long brown hair that almost touches his shoulders. He wears a black hood with green
    hexagons on it. Under the hood, he wears A green and white T-shirt. Ryan has green eyes and
    lightly tanned skin. Ryan wears black and white fingerless gloves. Ryan wears pants that are
    identically coloured to his hood.

Personality:
    Ryan has a very passive personality. He tends to go with the flow, so to speak. Ryan is calm
    and reasonable. He is the kind of person that is not troubled my much and has an easy-going attitude.
    Ryan is generally the calm voice of reason in the council when arguments get out of hand. Ryan lives
    a easy and care-free life, with not much worry. He prefers to breathe easy and live healthy, as to live
    the relaxing lifestyle he lives. Ryan doesn't talk much, even though he often has resolutions to the
    council members' arguments. Ryan doesn't go through all the hassle to get things perfect, he just
    lives contently with what he has. In summary, Ryan is an easy-going person.

History:
    Ryan was born in Mistralton City, Unova. His father was the previous member of the Human Council
    from Unova. Ryan's Father lived in Mistralton, due to its closeness to the Airport and that the City is
    low-key. Ryan spent the early years of his life talking and getting to know the people that would
    depart and arrive in the airport. When Ryan was 7, he was given his first Pokemon from his Father,
    a Elekid. Ryan trained his Elekid to it's fully evolved state, Electrivire. When Ryan turned Thirteen, he
    was told about the Council by his Father and how he would inherit the Family Title. Ryan worked hard
    to prepare for the day when he would step up. When Team Revolution stepped up and defied the treaty,
    they assassinated Ryan's Father. Ryan was left heartbroken and scared after the assassination happened.
    But Ryan realized that his Father would not approve of his moping, so he put the moment behind him and
    Inherited his role and his Father's Rayquaza.

Pokémon:

Pokemon 1: Rayquaza Lv.60
    Moves:
    Draco Meteor-Fly
    Ancient Power-Outrage

Pokemon 2: Electrivire Lv.43
    Moves:
    Thunder Punch-Fire Punch
    Ice Punch-Psychic

Pokemon 3: Yanmega Lv.40
    Moves:
    Ancient Power-Detect
    Signal Beam-Shadow Ball

Pokemon 4: Luxio Lv.28
    Moves:
    Fire Fang-Spark
    Bite-Iron Tail

Pokemon 5: Butterfree Lv.33
    Moves:
    Ominous Wind-Psybeam
    Poison Powder-Stun Spore

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Name: Phineas Emo (lol i'm laughing at the last name)

Region: Sinnoh

Age (Range of 15-20): 18

Appearance (Pictures accepted but must also be accompanied by description):

Phineas is an 18 year old boy with blonde hair and brownish eyes. His eyes are pretty expressive and large, and some people tell him that he has eyes of an eagle or a cat, but that's just exaggerating. His fair hair is rather messy and some people may not like that, especially those grans that want their children to look awfully neat and tidy. Despite the messy hair, he has a beautiful set of teeth, often shown in his smiles and laughs. He once joked, "My teeth are like the thost in the toothpaste commercials, white as chalk, and people can save some PhotoShop cash if they take a look at mine." His english isn't too fluent and clear sometimes, since he had lived with Chinese people for years, which will be explained in the History.

He often appears in casual clothing like Jeans and shirts, probably in the colour of green or dark blue. He isn't fit, but he isn't fat either. Phineas doesn't work out often though, so he doesn't have a set of abs or muscles that girls like. He wears his sunglasses sometimes, but in wrong situations to make people laugh. He doesn't wear them under the bright sun, but he wears them when he's at home, especially when he's facing the computer screen as he jokes, "The sunglasses will block the UV rays from the computer." He stands at 6"3 and has a wristband on his right arm, so he gives people a sporty impression, even though he doesn't like sports.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality (at least 2 paragraphs, preferably 3. Particular reference to personality within the council.):

He is a cheerful, optimistic and funny person. He often tells jokes or makes funny reactions. When Phineas hears something that'll give him a surprise, his voice might go a little off tone, like a funny girly squeal. He doesn't do them on purpose - he wants people to laugh and be with him. It's his style. In right situations, his responses might be a little on the stupid side. But that puts him into trouble - he doesn't know if the situations are right or wrong, and often makes embarrassing jokes in PUBLIC. The sunglasses joke is one of them. And then there's one time when he went to the Council meeting in his pajamas. After few beatings he had decided not to do that again. He just can't figure out when he should do it and when he shouldn't, and that's probably his flaw. His silly pranks and actions give people a lot of happiness though, especially the 'fights' with his own Pokemon. They happen to get into fights everyday and they can't live without it. They're still a team though and they never separate. Darkrai stays outside the Pokeball as the others stay inside. Lucario comes out once in a while though.

His Legendary Pokemon, Darkrai, is the Nightmare Legendary Pokemon, which has a silent but creepy personality, which, happens to be the exact opposite of his master's. When Darkrai wants to curse people into eternal sleep, Phineas stops him, and uses his own ideas. Here's an example.

Darkrai stood before an unconscious soldier and his eyes glowed red with power. The soldier had a badge on him, which meant that he's from Team Revolution - An organization Phineas doesn't like.

"I'll put him into eternal slumbe-" Darkrai chanted, the body glowing together as he channelled his inner energy, sending the curse into the soldier when all of a sudden a hand landed on Darkrai's black shoulder. Startled, Darkrai turned, but then rolled his eyes when he saw who had done it - his own master, Phineas.

"Don't put him into eternal slumber, that's no fun ." Phineas made a face and stuck out his tongue, pushing Darkrai aside as he knelt before the soldier, examining his body with a little frown, acting all professional. Then he got up and turned to Darkrai with a smirk on his face. Darkrai gulped.

"Give me your power for a few seconds." Phineas ordered, and Darkrai protested, but the Nightmare pokemon knew he coudln't disobey him, and placed his hand onto Phineas' body, transferring his nightmare energy into his master for a short duration. Phineas stretched and cracked his knuckles, loving the strange power inside of him as he pointed at the soldier, At first, nothing happened, but then Phineas closed his eyes and concentrated. Then suddenly it worked. The boy jumped up in a weird manner, his eyes still closed like a zombie coming back to life.

"PIE! PIE! PIE! MACARONI!" He screamed, still in his sleep, then Phineas laughed as he made the boy do the Bad Romance dance from the lady gaga music videos.

Darkrai gave himself a large facepalm. Why did I let him...

Know what I mean? He's stupid, but he enjoys his life. Something similar happens to him and his other Pokemon partner - Lucario. But it's not a battle of 'to sleep or not to sleep', it's a battle of decisions. His Lucario has a rather stubborn personality, and often disobeys his master's combat order, and uses his own idea, which, miraculously, works better than his master's original idea. So when Phineas orders him to use an Aura Sphere, be ready. He might charge at you with Bone Rush. But relax, they keep arguing 24/7 about tactics and strageties, they often forget that the match has already started. He has humor all right, but he has strange taste when it comes to funniness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History (Where you were born, how you discovered you were a member of the Human Council [ie. did your parents hide it from you during childhood or did they explain it to you from a young age], how did you take the news, how did you live your life after finding out):

Funny enough, his parents told him that he's a member of the Human Council when he was six. But, with his funny and joking attitude, he thought that they were playing and joking with him, so he didn't take it seriously. His parents kept telling him about the Human Council and what he should do when he grows up, but he replied with a little nod and rolled his eyes. He stayed that way, all happy and silly even in his childhood. He had practically forgotten about the Council when the legendary Darkrai approached him. Phineas was ten at that time, and when Darkrai tried explaining about the Council, Phineas didn't even listen to him. Darkrai eventually had to use his powers to put him into sleeping state, then entered information from the Council into his brain during his sleep. When Phineas was back up, he had known everything about the council, and started treating it more seriously. Darkrai's his first Pokemon, and yes, his first legendary. Phineas at first, didn't like him though. He said, "Man you're too black. Look. I'm white, and you're a nig*er so scram." But since he's a legendary and he's ordered to have a bonding with Phineas, Phineas must accept him, and he did after a few baby whines.

His Lucario, and his other Pokemon buddies were captured shortly after the encounter with Darkrai. Capturing pokemon wasn't his specialty or talent, as when he was trying to capture Lucario he had failed twenty seven times. And the Carracosta incident? Even more. Don't ask. His Lucario is the only Pokemon that has a nickname - Anubis, named after the Egyptian god of the dead, since Lucario's design is based on the jackal god. PS: Phineas likes pulling Anubis's tail, which annoys him a lot.

Pokémon (up to 6, please note above rules.)

Darkrai - lv 55
    Silent and strong, Darkrai likes to sneak onto people from behind and put them into sleep. Then he unleashes his nightmares into his victim's mind like a snake inserting venom into his prey. He normally stands aside and seldom participates in battle. Focuses in Strategy and Mind Power in battle.

Moves: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Ominous Wind, Thunderbolt

Lucario - Anubis - lv 53
    The only pokemon with a Nickname. He participates in half of the battles, as he's one of the best fighters in the team, but, as stated above, he has problems communicating with his master. Tatcis. Ugh. That's what happens when you put two stubborn males together. Chaos. And Anubis IS the god of the dead. Ironic. Focuses on speed and agility, not to mention strategies.

Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Metal Claw, Poison Jab

Carracosta - lv 50
    Three Words - One. Tough. Pokemon. His capture...well...Phineas doesn't want to go through it again. His the 'tank' of the team, which soaks up most of the damage, acting as a meat shield. Despite that, he does decent damage with his main element - Water. Focuses on life and defense in battle.

Moves: Hydro Pump, Ancient power, Crunch, Ice Beam

Growlithe - lv 30
    A rather new addition to the team. He's the only fire type, and he often goes into battle because he has to train and level up. Like the man's best friend, he listens to Phineas' every order and never disobeys them. (Shame on you Anubis) [Anubis: Whaaat....] Focuses on making the match longer.

Moves: Fire Fang, Flame Wheel, Bite, Double Team

Zangoose - lv 50
    Known as the 'assassin' in the team, he comes out last, and finishes people that are weak with his sharp claws. He is one of the swiftest in the team, and can catch up with Anubis in a running contest. He's rather neutral when it comes to them arguing as he doesn't say a word about it. He might stab those two in the back literally if it goes intense though. Focuses ontaking people down when they're weak after battle.

Moves: Close Combat, X-Scissor, Crush Claw, Solarbeam (lol TMs are so weird nowadays)

Staravia - lv 29
    The only Flying type in the team. Despite his low level, he is very useful in scouting and spying due to his ability to fly. He often attacks from above, using his type advantage to turn tides of battle. With his two moves, Agility and Double Team, he can severely increase his speed, and his speed can be much higher than Pokemon around his level if he uses them both constantly in battle so beware. Focuses on strategic aerial battles.

Moves: Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Agility, Double Team

Is it good enough? :) sorry if i have grammatical mistakes. i'm in a hurry! I hope 2000 words are enough! brb!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here's my finished SU:

Spoiler:

Yeah, I don't mind being the high Priestess! It suits her I guess.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I am fine being a Team Revolution member, so here is my attempt to become one.

Name: Raymond Sullivan, formerly Raymond Cromwell.

Appearance: Originating from the northernmost point of the northern region of Sinnoh, Raymond's appearance differs from some. His skin is pale as a ghost with very little tanning to mend the situation. The hair that rests atop his head is a unkempt mess of blonde with several strands falling into face. Penetrating through the strands, light blue eyes. His eyes are far from inviting and at first impression appear cold and angry. Raymond's facial features are beaten and rusty. His nose seems to have been broken several times and never healed properly with its defined bridge and slightly swollen features. They are several cuts and scars decorate his face, adding "character" as he says. The most prominent are his scars are the ones on his upper lip and the one above his right eye. His jawline is prominent and his chin is short yet sharp. His lips are thin yet expressive. Despite his heritage demanding beards are a necessity, Raymond remains clean-shaven with a daily ritual to remove his beard.

Raymond is an impressive physical specimen. He stands at 6 feet and 3 inches and weighs in the vicinity of 200 pounds. Due to his lifestyle, Raymond is primarily made of muscle with very little fat on his bones. The muscle development is natural and evenly distributed with each group defined and strong.

Raymond's clothing is rather simple and completely inappropriate for his position in Team Revolution with a black shirt with red skulls and a pair of worn, faded blue jeans with several rips on them. A black leather belt keeps the dying jeans from falling down and a pair of leather gloves protect Raymond's "sensitive" hands. Raymond favors a pair of beaten brown leather boots over your typical pair of sneakers for practical reasons. His clothing bears no symbols of Team Revolution, favoring to keep his allegiance to them hidden from the public when he actually goes out into society.

Raymond's posture is oddly perfect and he walks a sense of pride about him. He takes unusually large steps, as if he is in constant rush to get from point A to point B. He also walks with little regard for anyone else and will run over others if need be.

Personality: Selfish, impulsive and detached are the best words to describe Raymond in the simplest of terms. Fending for himself for the majority of his life, Raymond firmly believes that nearly everyone is out for themselves and everyone is acting out of their own self interest. Raymond is no different.

He is an individualist, treasuring his own freedom above everything else and working for his self interests, whatever they may be. He despises organized governments, strict traditions, authority; but he does not actively pursue change. Instead he prefers watch everything unfold. He follows his whims and impulses doing whatever he feels like at the moment with little hesitation, valuing his own happiness above everything else. Therefore, Raymond is not motivated by a desire to do good or evil and will only align himself with either if it serves his interests in some way. He acts out of desire for fun, pleasure or the advancement of his own ideals. That being said if an organization such as Team Revolution which feeds Raymond's desire for money and power exists, Raymond joins in a heartbeat to satisfy his ever-growing greed.

Raymond is indulgent, reveling in anything he deems fun. Gambling, alcohol and sex are only the beginning for him. Raymond is most often found in a bar getting hammered and then walking out of the bar without paying his tab. Raymond takes any opportunity to break the law or cause trouble, out of habit of his old days.

Raymond's mannerisms are an odd mix of the refined and unrefined. He speaks with respect to those he feels deserve it but will disregard authority figures that he does not. Raymond is well groomed and cares for his personal appearance but is not above getting dirty. He shows respect to woman, but is not above laying with them. In a sense, Raymond upholds the principles of chivalry, but only when he feels like it.

Raymond is slow to trust others, to the point that it is virtually impossible. As such he keeps himself at distance from others, refusing to open to anyone. He does not necessarily keep quiet or not speak with anyone. Instead, he limits conversations to a few words and only does so when necessary. If needed, he can hold a lengthy discussion but does so with little enthusiasm. In summary, Raymond is reserved and almost shy around others, preferring to blend in with others.

Having a somewhat pragmatic view on Pokemon, Raymond sees the undeniable power Pokemon have and if used for more devious purposes, the power that can be attained from it. Aside from that, he seems them as nothing more than wildlife, only loving the ones that he has on his belt. As far as he is concerned, humans control the world for a reason. And the world in Raymond's eyes? Hah, it's his sandbox and enjoys playing around causing chaos whenever possible.

History: Raymond was born in the northern reaches of Snowpoint City to a rich yet far from loving family. Why did they not love such an innocent child? Well, he was an illegitimate child. Never receiving the love from his mother (who wasn't his true mother) or his father (who regretted having the child in the first place), Raymond was often on house arrest, forbidden to leave the home for fear of tarnishing his family's precious reputation. He was disowned at the age of 16 due to the fact that hidden a teenager is far more difficult than a small child. Kicked to the curb in a literal fashion, the birth of Raymond's bitter personality was unavoidable.

Forced to fend for himself, Raymond quickly resorted to criminal activities by joining a small gang in Sunyshore City. Most of these crimes were small time such as stealing, vandalism or public indecency for a decent laugh. These were crimes of spite and revenge, citing his parents as the reasons why he did so in order to slander their name.

Sentenced for a brief time in jail, the modern day Raymond was fully realized. He was a terror in jail, assuming a strong position in the prison hierarchy as his selfish, survivalist attitude guaranteed he would never be inferior to his peers. A lack of freedom for two years in jail, combined with 16 years in a home that may as well have been a prison took its toll on Raymond's psyche. He resolved that following his release, he would travel the world for some time, treasuring his freedom.

At the age of 18, Raymond was released and immediately began traveling the world under a new name with new friends (namely the Pokemon he would catch along the way). Primarily travel through Sinnoh and later Unova, Raymond reveled in this new freedom with the breeze brushing across his face and the wide open sky above him. It was a treat to him, better than anything else he had experienced. However the euphoria soon ended and reality soon struck. He would need a job to get money….and that was hard.

Unable to escape his criminal record, settling down and getting a job following the conclusion of his Pokemon journey was virtually impossible. With nowhere to turn, Raymond was recruited into Team Revolution, an organization he joined against his better judgement. He started off as grunt, dubbing himself a mercenary, since he did the jobs no one else wanted to do. He gained a good reputation for his efficiency in the field, able to do jobs rather quickly with few civilian casualties and limited collateral damage (unless his mission was to raid something and destroy something; he is amazing at that too). Raymond gradually rose through the ranks and was promoted to Commander only a few weeks ago, shortly before the death of the leader (OOC: See Townes' SU, since apparently that happened lol).

Plans for Team Revolution: Raymond wants power, money and control. Raymond wants Team Revolution not for world change but his own personal advancement. He cares nothing for his boss' ideals or the purpose of the team's founding. He just wants to be paid and have power that he never had.

Pokemon:
    M.D (Massive Distraction) (Gyarados): Level 50
    Personality: A force of rage, M.D loves to destroy things and hence is used to cause distractions away from the battlefield in order to draw the opposing forces. Incredibly powerful and a force of nature, he gets lots of screen time, especially when needed.
    Moves: Surf, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Giga Impact

Umbreon: Level 58
    Personality: Raymond's personal favorite and longest tenured partner, Umbreon is Raymond's most trusted partner and as such is rarely in a Pokeball. Loyal to a fault, Umbreon assumes the role of the "role-player" fully capable of adapting and adjusting to every situation in order to follow, protect and aid Raymond on missions.
    Moves: Toxic, Dark Pulse, Double Team, Return

Ezio (Scyther): Level 34
    Personality: The stealth specialist. Ezio is deployed in close quarters to eliminate targets whether they are Pokemon or Human. Cold, heartless, and efficient, Ezio gets plenty of time to shine.
    Moves: Slash, Double Team, Aerial Ace, X-Scissor

Tank (Garchomp): Level 52
    Personality: Tank is aptly named. Primarily used for tanking through hostile areas, Tank is strong, fast and efficient and has been cornerstone for Raymond's team for some time. Like Raymond, Tank enjoys causing chaos for no other reason, therefore they get along well and have great chemistry on the field.
    Moves: Dragon Claw, Dig, Dragon Tail, Swords Dance

Jetstream (Charizard): Level 40
    Personality: Jetstream is primarily Raymond's vehicle of choice due to his strong flying ability. Jetstream is also used for air raids and blinding the opposition with "Sunny Day." He is also the only Pokemon Raymond illegally acquired but the nonetheless he remains loyal to Raymond.
    Moves: Fly, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Sunny Day

Sleepy (Drowsee): Level 18
    Personality: Purely caught for his ability to put things asleep, Drowsee is used for stealth missions and nothing more. Therefore, even Raymond doesn't know his personality.
    Moves: Hypnosis, Headbutt, Confusion, Disable

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Years
  • @Raikiri: Brilliant - that SU sounds perfect for a Team Revolution commander!! - Accepted! :)

@
    Yagerbomb and aura.lucario: Good sign ups guys - I am really loving how all our council characters have such different personalities - I think this could develop really well in the RP!

@aura.lucario - dude...Phineas Emo? PIE PIE MACARONI?? MENTALLL hahaha

@everyone: We have only ONE SPOT left for Team Revolution (yaaaaay! :D) I count this as enough to begin the RP - yaaaaay! Thanks to everyone who has signed up - although this is my first time GMing an RP here and I don't have too many posts to my name, I PROMISE I do know how to set up and conduct an RP, so have faith! :D I will show you a good time! haha My character bio and opening scene for the Council to come shortly (within the next hour or so...would have been sooner but I've been on babysitting duty until now...tired.)

@Townes and Raikiri: Do you guys want to work on your opening posts for Team Revolution, or do you want to wait until I post the opening/scene setter for the council?? Just let me know either way :)

@Everyone: Hi! So I've been babysitting all night and I just fell asleep for an hour and a bit (sat upright in a hard chair...no idea...) so I'm going to post the opening scene tomorrow instead. Within 24 hours it will be up so keep checking back and we can get going! :)

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Soooo..... I see someone.... RAIKIRI! :O (I live again! For now... )

Okay... I guess it's a Team Revolution SU then.... I request a reserve! XDDDD (Oh man... we need a woman on the Team! XD )
    We will rock this group! Can I be a grunt? xP

Name: Gwen (Full name she doesn't know); Alter Ego: Rose

Rank applied for: General

Appearance:
    Gwen has many unnatural features compared to many other girls. Her hair is a snow white hue extending to her upper thighs, which she ties together near the bottom of it's length with a blue ribbon, and her bangs are split apart at the middle of her forehead. Her slanted eyes are colored in a sapphire blue and her skin is a pale peach blend. Her face would always carry an empty gaze making others think if smiling was ever a possibility for her.

Gwen stands at a height of 4 feet and 10 inches and her petite body, weighing at about 135 pounds, is scarred from whiplashes and faded bruises. Regardless, Gwen has toned her muscles well over the years to form a sturdy body to withstand physical abuse. She hates her scarred body because it is a symbol of her weakness. With that in mind, Gwen usually wears clothing to cover as much as her body as possible regardless of Team Revolution standards.

Gwen's attire isn't too fancy but rather is on the tomboyish side to an extent. It consists of a black vest over a white long sleeved shirt and a knee-length black shorts with knee high white socks and a pair of white shoes. Around her waist is a brown loose fitting belt where her pokeballs can be found at her right hip as well as a small navy blue pack worn to the left side near her backside. Gwen also carries a pair of black gloves in the back of her pocket, which she uses rarely on different occasions, and around her neck, a small blue aquamarine pendant can be found dangling on it's silver piece necklace.

Personality:
    Gwen's frigid personality pushes people away, and as she is very quiet, people assume she is introverted, however, she just doesn't like talking and would rather listen as she thinks to herself. Gwen hates when people stare at her and she can become extremely irritated if done over extended periods of time. About the only thing close to her are her pokemon. Unlike most of the members of Team Revolution, Gwen enjoys the company of her companions who has been with her through everything, and there may be times where she is unreasonable in decisions(for instance when she undergoes her personality change to the murderous side) but her pokemon still carries great affection towards her.

Gwen dislikes men in general and is not afraid to defend herself if they overstep her personal bubble. Because she was frequently abused, Gwen has become resilient to pain but if her mentality is extremely weakened, a darker and more fearful side of her will take hold of herself. Gwen's other self, known as "The Deathly Rose", is ruthless and takes pleasure in inflicting pain to others. Rose enjoys watching her maimed victims writhe in pain after she has defeated them before severing their lives. Rose talks in a seductive voice and is always trying to persuade Gwen from within her mind when Gwen is in control. Over many years, Gwen has become conscious of Rose's actions, however, Gwen cannot do anything while Rose is in control unless Gwen has regained the mental strength to overcome Rose.

History:
    Gwen was abandoned at an early age and so has never known her parents. As a baby, she was found near Snowpoint City by a man whom was visiting the town on his business while he was drunk one night. The man eventually left the city by ship and returned to Blackthorn City, where he lived on the outskirts of town, and took Gwen as well. The man wasn't very rich and he lived by himself for very specific reasons. And thus begins Gwen's world twisted of pain and suffering.

Gwen had a harsh childhood. The man whom had brought her in, forced her to do chores as a child, training her for his "future" use. Gwen had to learn how to do things quickly and efficiently around the house or be at risk of the crack of the whip the man had always had in hand. His drinking only fueled his extremely aggressive behavior when he was at home and Gwen had to be extra careful not to push him to a boiling point. Most of her days were spent cuddled in the corner of her small room which had only a small bed, nightstand, drawer and a shelf of damaged books, as she wept quietly to herself.

As Gwen grew up, she was subjected to more of her foster father's cruelty and eventually she became cold and withdrawn. He lashed out more frequently and the days of drinking increased. He constantly kept the house locked down so Gwen wasn't able to attend school much less do anything of her own free will, but despite her lack of attending school, Gwen's ability to learn is quite exceptional in that she learned much through reading the encyclopedias. The maturity of her body led to the sexual advances of her foster father and he had even assaulted her once while he was drunk, however, Gwen was able to knock him unconscious and within the night, she escaped the prison she had to call home at the age of 12 with nothing but a worn out backpack, an outfit of old ragged clothes, some money she had taken from her foster father while he was unconscious, and a small aquamarine necklace that was with her before she can remember.

Years pass, Gwen wandered from town to town keeping a low profile because people were afraid of the blank and cold stare she always wore. Gwen started to hate how people would stare at her like she's some kind of monster. Once, Gwen was captured by a band of thieves and tortured which brought back the memories of when she was still living with her foster father. The trauma of the past pushed Gwen to the brink and a ruthless side of Gwen emerged. By the time Gwen had returned back to her normal self, her captors were maimed beyond the point of belief and their hideout was up in flames. A high ranking member of Team Revolution saw what had happened and found her abilities intriguing.

Weeks later, Gwen was approached by members of Team Revolution in an attempt to force her to join their group, which Gwen herself declined. Unsatisfied with the answer, the members attacked her with their greater numbers and pokemon, however, Gwen easily dispatched them all with her own. That same man from the weeks before appeared and proposed a deal.

"Join us and we will fulfill your every wishes." The man spoke with a persuasive tone. Gwen took a few moments to ponder this man's request for she herself has never found anything she wished for but then her parents, the faceless visages whom she has never seen, passed her mind. The people who left her to the miserable fate she would had suffered now became the main interest of Gwen. Gwen accepted the offer and the man smiled deviously for he had found himself a powerful pawn. And thus Gwen's days as a grunt begins.

Plans for Team Revolution: Use the evil organization to search for her parents (she herself is also getting USED), what she wants to do to them for the pain she has suffered without them, she doesn't know yet; Gwen may not have the same views as the organization but she is taking things at her own pace for her own gains since she hates following orders.

Pokémon:
    (Froslass) - Fria Lvl. 56 (female)
    Personality: Fria is Gwen's first pokemon she had received. Fria has been with Gwen through most of her traveling adventures and she shares a special bond with Gwen. Fria has a mischievous nature but when it comes to Gwen, Fria is cheerful and understanding of her master's past. Fria is used for crippling an opponent and finishing them off with her Hex.
    Moves: Blizzard, Toxic, Hex, Thunderbolt

(Metagross) - Meta Lvl.52 (N/A)
    Personality: Meta is an all-round fighter for Gwen excelling at close, mid and long range combat as well as defensive capabilities. Meta was Gwen's second pokemon to have been captured. Meta doesn't say much possibly because he uses telepathy more often but follow orders wholeheartedly and trusts Gwen.
    Moves: Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Protect, Psychic

(Salamence)- Ark lvl. 50 (male)
    Personality: Ark is Gwen's aerial transport and an attacker. Ark excels at quick hit-and-run tactics despite his massive build. Ark is aggressive and hates to lose. He is Meta's self-proclaimed Rival.
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Fly, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge

(Ivysaur)- Terris lvl. 34 (female)
    Personality: Terris is one of Gwen's newer pokemon that she had caught. Terris' combat abilities are still flourishing and is being tested for the days to come.
    Moves: Sleep Powder, Double-Edge, Power Whip, Sludge Bomb

(Kingdra)- Empress lvl. 43 (female)
    Personality: Empress is as her name suggests, an empress. She carries a regal air and tends to get haughty at times so Gwen has to stop her otherwise Empress will go overboard. Has a crush on Ark whom is oblivious and only focuses on his rivalry with Meta.
    Moves: Yawn, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam

(Houndour)- Fang lvl 26 (male)
    Personality: The newest addition to Gwen's party. Fang was hatched from an egg Gwen had found. Still inexperience, Gwen hopes to develop Fang's abilities to the fullest.
    Moves: Bite, Feint, Counter, Ember

Will finish soon. And a good history shapes a character... hence why I write my history first. :D
    EDIT: On a small note, if I have to be the General, I will change my history a bit to match it up, but I am more interested in being a Grunt. Don't ask me why. xDDDD And my history is pretty weird now that I've read it. X.X

Last edited:
    Back