• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Sakura gave a yell of shock before sending a blast of water beam and shooting off all the cream pies.

"What on Earth IS happening here?" She yelled before focusing, using her Mind Track. Slowly, she realised that they were engufled in traps for every single direction they moved.

"We HAVE to find a way to get out of here, and to the Fallen Star!"

Sakura bawled loud enough for everybody to hear.

"I think if we get to Kona's position, we should be able to fight against every single trap!"

She teleported herself beside Kona. "Hey, long time no see!" Sakura greeted Kona cheekily before shootign a blast of fire energy towards some leaves.

The leaves appeared to be a cover from a 100 nail board.

"Ouch!" Sakura stared in disgust as a worm crawled over the board. She closed her cerulean eyes just in time.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona Hanging from a small vine just beside the trap door, "Nah I'm hanging here for fun. Just a normal day." he said sarcasticly as he climbed his way up right out of the trap.

He quickly ran to where Winkle was when he saw her hanging in a trap. "No Kidnappings today." Kona quickly said to the red creatures, as he snapped the rope binding Winkle.

"Quick, I'll hold them off." Kona said creating an Electric barrier so the red dino creatures could go no further.

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona turned back around to her. "Nah its okay," He said smiling. "I don't like to act rude...." Kona still had the electric barrier going, not noticing this was draining most of his energy.

He felt weaker and weaker. He let go of the electric barrier and breathed hard. "Wow, that sure drained my energy...." Kona said breathelessly. Kona still shot thunder beams at the red dinosaurs to keep them away from anyone they were going to back into a trap.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Sakura gazed back wonderingly.

"Kona, are you still OK? Hang in there!" She yelled before urging the others to go on. "Need any help? My barrier can last for a longer time and does not cost as much energy!"

The Pink Yoshi set up an invisible barrier, obviously of the Psychic element.
"Let's go, Kona!"

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona heaved his weight up. "N-No its..n-nothing." He managed to stutter out. He didn't want to accept that his energy was drained and he was very weak from not eating anything most of the adventure.

It was getting a little bit darker. Probably from one of the creatures magic. Kona used his last bit of energy wisely and used it as an electric torch, so he could see, but most importantly, the others that were fighting could see.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
(okay, super sorry 4 the long wait everyone, what with PC being down n all...can someone fill me in on what's going on n stuff so i can rp again?)

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
OCC: If you read the some of the posts you will come to understand whats going on.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
OOC| Yup ^^

IC|

Sakura gazed at Kona, wondering if he's fine.

"Let me heal you, Kona. Or you'll pass out very quickly." She stated before a question popped into her head. "By the way, where's Lavender?"

Sakura had not seen Lavender anywhere, and was worrying about her close buddy.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Konz looked after Heatz's back running through the forest. Before he had time to catch up, Heatz was already gone. He could see the burn marks on the ground where Heatz's feet had left them. "Ugh, here he goes with all that damn running off again," thought Konz, a little annoyed. He then chased after him, travelling on a frozen ice path he was creating as he moved. As he moved on, he noticed a spot where Heat'z burn footprints stopped. Looking around, he saw nobody was there. "Where on earth..."

Konz soon heard voices in a nearby meadow. Without stopping to think, he charged through the bushes, running out into the meadow. "Heatz why did you-" but suddenly, he was cut off, because at that moment cage walls shot up around him, trapping him. He saw Winkle, Sakura, and Kona all held at the mercy of a small army of what looked like red dinosaurs. "Hey guys, what's happening!?" Konz shouted, a little alarmed.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
"L-Lavender?" Kona managed to say. His mind was all blank and fuzzy, not remembering that part of the past. "I-I can't, I-I Don't..." His energy was too low for him to talk.

He collapsed on the ground, but was still consious. Which made this all the more painful for him.

"I-I have no Idea W-What your T-Talking about..." Kona struggled to say.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Sakura gazed down cutely at him.

"It's not so hard to remeber, is it?" She sweatdropepd before shaking her paw lazily. "Err, I guess you don't have to answer it..." She grinned sheepishly before glancing at the Moutain. "Eh?!"

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona got up, his energy still drained. He noticed Konz inside one of the traps. Kona walked over slowly. "Y-You need to be careful, red creatures, traps, their waiting for their leader or something." Kona said, seeing the lock on the cage. "High-tech locks aren't a problem," Kona looked at Sakura. "W-When I have energy that is..."

"But I'm going to have to work with what I've got." Kona deciding not to use his energy and let it replenish itself, started working at the circuitry of the lock.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Sakura gazed over at Konz.

"Are you alright? And Kona," She spun around to Kona. "Leave this to me, face it, you are too exhausted. Besides, Konz's saved me once, so I am gonna repay my debt."

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Kona smiled. "Are you sure?" He pushed together two wires and then tied them together. "I don't have the energy to attack the lock and make it open." Kona looked at Sakura. "Its all yours. Just attack the lock and it should selfdestruct trying to use its security mechanism. Scince I rewired it."

Kona stood back and gave it a tiny shot of electricity to make sure it would go off.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Sakura nodded cheerfully. "Isn't this fun?"

She commented as she blasted off with her energy beams.

"B-R-E-A-K-!" She yelled gleefulyl as the locks self-destructed. "Yay!" Sakura giggled and turned around for a high-five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back