• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
  • Sakura giggled. "Sure you are," She teased as she finished off the last intruder. "You are pretty much the same as far as I can tell!" Sakura chortled as she hopped in front of Heatz.

"So, are we heading for the Fallen Star-there?" She pointed towads the mountain.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Ack! All of that downtime a few days ago made me forget to come here. >.< Anyway... I wonder where Barboach has got to?

Oh, and we're in the Forest of Mischief, kris. ^^ But we're probably on the other side of it from you guys.

Winkle
    -----------------

"I don't quite understand...," Winkle suddenly said aloud, "This place is called the Forest of Mischief, and yet nothing suspect has happened yet. I expected some hard times in here." She turned her bulbous head back and forth, looking for anything suspicious. There was nothing though; no enemies, no traps, nothing.

From behind the small group, the person stalking them stopped in its tracks. He would not pass this spot. He watched from behind some large bushes, wondering what would become of the three.

Winkle looked before her to see a small meadow. It was quite lovely, and the light green grass swayed peacefully. It wasn't very level though, as the yoshi could tell simply by looking that the ground was lumpy in some spots, almost as if something had disturbed it.

"I don't know about this place," Winkle said cautiously, "I just have a funny feeling."

She peered about the meadow, and looked at the other two, "What do you two think? It would be faster if we crossed here... but I don't know."

The figure in the bushes almost chuckled. "They have no idea what awaits them in that field! Traps hidden in the ground to catch them, that must have been the best idea I've seen. That way they're alive when we get them."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "I guess so," said Konz, looking around where the small battle had taken place. There were burn marks on the ground where Heatz had burned it, Sakura seemed to have to shot an energy beam through a tree, and Konz himself froze some nearby bushes and there were icecicles on some trees. "But i suggest we go on to find Winkle and the others. I suppose they are in the Forest of Mischeif. We were close to the Forest of Ghosts, and i didn't see them there. That was when we found Heatz."

Konz took out an iced strawberry and began eating it. "Lese awr goood," he said through a mouthfull of strawberry.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'd appreciate it if ALL your posts were at least a paragraph long. Thanks!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • OOC| ok, I suppose we will find you 3 and continue our journey toegther.

IC| "Thesh tash delicioush!" Sakura commented on her own chocolate before nodding. "We SHOULD find them. Anyway, I second your guess, Konz. They are probably near the Forest of Mischeif, and if we found them, we can all continue our Journey together."

However, Sakura herself glanecd doubtfully at the Fallen Star. 'It seems so near, do you really think we should just... let it off like that?" She whispered so soft that nobody could hear. "No!" Sakura startled Konz and Heatz. "O-ops!" She giggled sheepishly before focusing in her mind.

Kona... Winkle... Heff T...

"I found THEM!" Sakura informed Konz and Heatz. "And they were being STALKED!" She added upon seeing a shadow in the forests. "Come on, we must help them!" Touchign Heatz and Kona, she teleported straight in front of the trio.

"You're being stalked!" The pale pink Yoshi breathed slightly.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • ((kris,I forgot..are you a yoshi,or toad?..))

"well,let's go,konz!"Heatzuka looked to see that sakura was already there.he then hit the ground with his fist,making him dash to the forest,leaving behind a scorching trail.as he got to the forest,he found the other three,and sakura."jeez, sakura...why can't you wait for me?! or konz?....but mostly me?!"he said."but that's not important...nice to see you guys again!kona,winkle,Heff.T!have you guys gotten alot stronger?!we have!"he then made fire spurt from his hand.it had a more darker,evil,and powerful feel to it...

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • OOC: GAH! Totally forgot to come here lately! Sorry guys. College just started for me, so I probably got nervous about that. Or I just forgot. Probably that! Heheh... Anyway...

----------

Heff T. listened to Winkle's question about the meadow.

"Hey, I think it's better we go through that place then staying in that creepy forest. I mean, did you guys get the feeling like, I don't know!" He turned to the forest. "Like if you stood still something would happen?"

Whether that were true or not, Heff T. said his decision. "Besides, other people go to the meadow. Maybe the others are there too. I haven't seen them for a couple of hours."

Suddenly, Sakura popped up out of nowhere. It startled the Toad a little and he fell back. Sakura told them that they were being stalked. Heff T. looked around quickly.

"Huh? Where!?" said the body builder, but then Heatzuka and Konz popped up as well.

Heatzuka asked if they got more powerful and displayed a fire spell. "I guess," said Heff T, although they've only fought once since their break-up. "So yeah..."

Heff T. looked at Heatzuka. 'I still don't trust him. Even if he is supposed to be nice or whatever. I don't befriend half demons.'

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura concentrated.

"He hid himself amongst the vast forest trees." She informed before opening her eyes. "Therefore, we should not have any movement to alert him unless he intrudes us. Let's just pretend nothing happened."

The pink Yoshi turned to Winkle and gave her a hug. "How glad am I to see another Yoshi, Winkeee~!" She embraced cheerfully before turning to Heatz. "Heatz, don't do that, you'll only frighten Heff.T - besides, I believ everybody's strength are equal no matter what happens. Say something, Konz...?" She spun around, gesturing for Konz to lecture Heatz.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

• Winkle
    ------------------

"Yes, I guess going through is the only way," Winkle agreed, figuring they'd better get started. Suddenly Sakura popped up! She was followed then by Heatzuka, who seemed to be annoyed with her leaving him. Winkle was quite surprised to see them so soon again, figuring they had gone on quite far.

"Oh, hello," she said, wondering what they had gone through. Sakura embraced her and though Winkle wasn't really the hugging type, she didn't want to seem rude.

Heatzuka had asked them about strength and displayed some of his own. Winkle frowned. Was strength the only thing he cared about? "Cut that out. Unnecessary magic is only going to draw in enemies and start fights we don't need. Not to mention it drains your own energy," she said firmly. Honestly, didn't anyone know about proper magic usage? That was what her teacher stressed all of the time. Magic was not something to flaunt around but was something dangerous to be taken seriously and respected.

The pink yoshi had warned them that someone was stalking them. Winkle wondered who it was... that Doof? Perhaps something newer and stronger? Winkle didn't like to leave such a thing alone, but Sakura was right, and perhaps it was simply being peaceful and curious or worried about its home.

"Yes," Winkle said, "Whatever's following us, leave it alone for now. I'd rather not fight unless it's necessary. Before we go on though... has anyone seen Lavender? Kona was with her, but something happened and they were separated."

The dinosaur-like creature in the nearby trees breathed a sigh of relief. 'Oh good,' he thought 'Because against all of them I wouldn't stand a chance.'

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • As soon as the creature sighed in relief,Heatzuka heard,and glanced in the direction,but only for about a parsec..Heatzuka knew he had to concentrate more on what was following them,but something else was on his mind."MAGIC?! magic,magic,magic....what's all this about magic??!I'm using my own chi at this point...any of my magic would be explosions,or beams..."he thought to himself."man...why am I even here?....these three are just the same....and I don't have time for that anymore..."he thought.he then walked out if the forest in the direction he came...

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • After Sakura said that Heff T. was getting frightened of Heatzuka's display, the body builder commented on that. "I'm not scared of that! But whatever..." Heff T. still watched Heatzuka. In a way it was like he hated the wielder of the flame and yet he thought of him as rival. But mostly Heff T. thought of him as both a good physical ally, someone to use in fights, and as a caution. Hot headed individuals always snap, and Heatzuka being half demon, maybe one he can't control, it alerts Heff T.

He then just watched Heatzuka, thinking. 'When are you going to change again? Well, when you do, don't hurt anyone.' When Heatzuka said his magic not being magic but his spirit power, he left right afterwards. "Hey! Where are you going?" said Heff T, his voice not in concern but more like a father wondering where is god-forsaken kid was going. "We're a group. We have to sick together whether you like it or not. Unless... You don't care about us?"

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura twitched a little.

"Heatz~! Don't wander too far, Heff.T's right!" She yelled at him. "And where on Earth is Konz?!"

She turned back to face Winkle."Winkle, I have not seen Lavender since Kona, Konz, her and I seperated from the bridge. I was worried about her, but with Kona by her side..." She shrugged slightly, thinking about her ex-crush for Kona. "W-well, they would be fine!"

Sakura then nodded about the Magic part.

"Heatz's not very used to magic, but I dare say I can be counted as a good Mage. That's the only thing I am confident of!" She stuck her tongue out slightly in a playful manner.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

• Winkle
    ------------------

The yoshi frowned as Heatzuka left in a hurry. 'Undisciplined and foolish,' she thought to herself. Heff T. seemed to be thinking along those lines as well. Sakura was one to try and keep everyone together, and Winkle couldn't blame her.

"I guess there's not much we can do about Lavender then. I hope she's okay," Winkle said, "But Heatzuka... ugh... that boy needs some manners. He's a bit of a hot-head if you ask me. And he's a fool is he thinks that using Chi magic is different than regular magic. Both draw on the energy of your lifeforce and as such can drain you of your energy. If he uses it too much he'll faint or get weak. There are limits to every power." She hated it when someone insulted her knowledge of magic, and Heatzuka was on the borderline.

The yoshi turned to the meadow. "Well, let's go through this place," she said, taking a step out onto the soft grass.

Little did she know that traps were waiting for them in the middle of the field.

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
  • at that point,Heatzuka's temper was to the point were he'd go off....but he didn't...he just looked back at the three with his left eyebrow raised,looking as if he was confused.then he smiled."heh,don't worry,sakura,if you say so,I won't go too far!"He then walked off...he then got to where a bigger tree then the rest was,and sat down at the trung of it.he took his hat,got a box from it,and in it was some spicy ramen.well,I'll just wait here until they're ready to go...mmmmm....."he then used chopsticks to quickly eat the ramen."well that was good!!....jeez...I'm getting tired...they...won't mind if...I just...take a little.....mmmhmmh.......zzzzzz"Heatzuka was knocked out..

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura nodded and followed Winkle.

"I hope whatvere it is, it doesn't follow us... I have a bad sensation about this."

Sakura completed, not daring to turn her head back, realising the atmosphere was gettign tense, and dark clouds seem to loom above.

"Uh-oh, it's gonna rain." She concluded.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Kona walked by the dinosaur-like creature, not seeing it. "Hey, whats all the commoti--- Woah!" He said as he saw the creature. He put a questionable look on his face. Was this creature stalking them like Sakura said? Or just a harmless, curious freakishly big creature.

He side-stepped slowly past the creature, not to alarm it of anything. Kona stared above, seeing dark clouds pass over them. "Just my luck, I only have wind power once." Kona said still walking forward. Not aware of any dangers that lie ahead in the meadow.

pikachugirl

New Trainer
    Years
  • She continued to walk when she tripped over a rock that lay jagged in the ground. It had a sharp edge, so, she got a cut on her leg. She noticed a leaf nearby so she reached over and grabbed it to soak up the blood but, the cut was to deep and was searing in pain.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Kona kept walking through the meadow. He twirled his finger as a tiny thunderball appeared at his finger tip. Kona spun it around and made it do all sorts of tricks. "Seems like i'm getting better at having electricity as a power." He said. Having heard Winkle say that using magic for no reason is a waste, he quickly grasped the thunder ball and it disappeared.

Kona turned his head, still walking. "Hey, are you coming??" he asked the four of them. All of a sudden he fell through the ground. A trapdoor! "Ahhhh!!" Kona yelled as he plumeted down the hole. He kept on looking down, to see spikes approaching.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: ...

Um... pikachugurl? I have no idea who you are, what you're talking about, or what you're even doing here. Please, find an RP that hasn't started already to join. This one is WAY too far along for you to just jump in. Sorry. And please, read the rules. Thank you.

Winkle
    -----------------

"Kona?!" Winkle said in shock as the Paratroopa's form seemed to drop into a hole. She raced up to the hole and hoped that he had found something to grab onto to save himself. She had magic, but nothing she knew could make someone float.

The rain had finally come, it was beginning to drizzle a little. As Winkle took another step forward, she felt something tug at her leg. Whipping around, she noticed a rope going from her leg to a tall branch of a nearby tree.

'Oh no!' she thought to herself, everything happened so quick she had little time to react. The rope pulled her off her feet and began to drag her off, over the rocks and grass of the meadow. She tried not to make a lot of noise that would attract predators.

She suddenly found herself hanging upside-down by a rope from the high branch of a tree. "Guh!" she grunted, thinking that perhaps a quick fire spell would burn the rope to get her down. Unfortunately, she didn't get a chance to use it, for a number of strange creatures popped out of the bushes below the tree she was hanging from. The were dinosaur-like, red, and Winkle somehow felt they were much like the creature stalking them.

"Aha! Get her boys!" one called, sounding very much like a leader. He smirked at Winkle and she looked down at the other dinos. They then brought out their ammo-- which looked suspiciously like cream pies-- and threw them at her.

It was a barrage of cream pies! Winkle was covered in them!

"What the?! Why pies?!" Winkle yelled in confusion. What was going on here?

The 'leader' of Winkle's area chuckled, "Well, it wouldn't be any fun without pies. We have to keep you alive until we get you to our Master."

Winkle wondered what strange things the others had gotten into. Were all of their traps as weird as this one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back