• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Sealed sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Once in the Kingdom of Terryan,Lived once,5 Gods,Evan,Ross,Oscar,Karla and Zoe.
    These five Gods saved Terryan from evil in the past and from that day,Their souls were put into a great sword,The sword of seals. This sword has not only the power to destroy all of mankind,but in the good hands the power to defeat evil forever..

The Five gods made themselves a resting place in Terryan each.
    Ross,The Warrior,who's resting place is in the Ilyom Mountain.
    Karla,The Swordmaster,which clans are of the fields of Sin.
    Zoe,The Sage,whose mind was set to Turian Chruch.
    Evan,The Lancer,Who set up camp in Forian Forest.
    And Oscar,The Shadow keeper,made a place for shamans in Dessert Poininya.

8 warriors,Brave enough to try and get the sword of seals,were in search of legends and rumors,of the great sword of seals..

Like I said before: Only eight. This RPG is based on medieval type games. May include Leveling up and stats.
    From of subscription:
    Name:
    Stats: (You're starting stats must only 50 points together,There are,HP: If you're HP is 0 in this RPG you're dead. Strength: More strength for attacks. Skill: Rarely miss for more skill. Speed: More dodging.
    Luck: Chance of critical hits. Defense: Less damage dealed to you by swords,lances etc.) Resistance: Less damage dealed to you by magic spells. (Dark,Light ETC.)
    Class: (Are you a mercenary with swords? or An archer? Or a wyvern rider with a lance? Or a magic user? By the way this is medieval times so n guns and bombs.)
    Level: (1 to 3 only)
    Looks: (What clothes Are you wearing? What do you look like?)
    Personality: (Are you Calm?)

Well thats about it.. Enjoy.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Hey remember me? I havent been on in a while. well this seems interesting, i'll join!

Name: Alexander
    Stats: Are you saying the stats all together with 50 points? If so then Mine is Hp: 10, Strength: 7, Skill: 6, Speed: 7, Luck: 6, Defense: 7, Resistance: 7. If this isnt it then i will change it.
    Class: Dragon Tamer with a lance and a sword *if thats alright with you?*
    Level: 2
    Looks: Brown pnats, with a blue leather shirt, and brown boots. A scar on his face. Short black hair.
    Personality: He is quiet, brave, misunderstood.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    I will join....

Name: Zephyr Hikari

Stats: HP: 12, Strength: 8, Skill: 6, Speed: 8, Luck: 5, Defense: 5, Resistance: 6.

Class: Magic Knight(Can cast healing magic(Heal, DeToxify, and Barrier), as well as offensive magic(Fire, Thunder, Water, and Light, and can attack offensivly)

Level: 3

Weapon: (I hope you don't mind) Broadsword.

Looks: Zephyr wears a white headband, and has a white cloak on. He wears white pants and white shoes. He has jet-black hair however, to contrast all the white.

Personality: Zephyr is a very vengeful person. He has been ever since he was but a child. He can also change emotions very quickly. He can go from depressed, to cheerful, to enraged, to envious in less than a minute, and is a very fast talker. And, even though he is a holy man, he is a bit of a pervert(A.K.A, Miroku), and loves to flirt with women, preferrably older women....

(I hope I get accepted, this RP looks so cool!!!)

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name: Desiree (Des-eh-ray)
    Stats:
    HP:12
    Strength: 2
    Skill: 8
    Speed:15
    Luck: 4
    Defense: 5
    Resistance: 2
    Class: Thief/Assassin
    Looks: The Girl of course
    Personality: Desiree is a mischivious thief, always looking from prime time targets to steal. Like in the picture, when she steals items from friends, (few she's got) she'll playfully threaten them with her dagger. She is extremely impatient and is always bouncing around on her feet. She quick as a cheetah, but she lacks in most other departments. She can think of excuses quickly, fantasize an entire story in mere seconds, and wriggle her way out of any tough situations she'd rather not be in.

Last edited:

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Name: Draik
    Stats: see below
    HP: 18
    Strength (Magic power for me :D): 12
    Luck: 3
    Resistance: 8
    Speed: 8
    Defense: 1
    Class: Mage
    Level: 1
    Looks: Long black hair, dark brown eyes, semi-tan skin, White cape, blackish shirt and pants.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    I hope I can still join..

Name: Akita Lyndi
    Stats:
    HP: 20
    Luck: 7
    Resistance: 6
    Speed: 7
    Defense: 10
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 1
    Looks: Right person in my sig
    Personality: Too calm to be true.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Can I join too?

Name: Reyna Isabella
    Stats: (You're starting stats must only 50 points together,There are,HP: 20 Strength: 5 Skill: 8 Speed: 7
    Luck: 5
    Resistance: 5
    Class: Magic swordwomen
    Looks: She has long red hair and and is thin. She wears light red armor but it is for her combat and fits her needs. She carries a a pair of daggers and a sword on her back.
    Personality: Reyna is a clam person. She can change her personity to fit the moment but likes to be a bit girlish at times too.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Heh, now I'm taking someone out of Pokemon and putting her into something else... This is just the RPG she'd go into. However, if her class doesn't work out, I can change the character--I have a plan B.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Silphia
    Stats:
    HP: 5
    Strength: 17
    Skill: 6
    Speed: 16
    Luck: 0
    Defense: 1
    Resistance: 5
    Class: Psychic
    Level: 3
    Looks: Silphia is about 5 feet tall and quite thin. She has straight, shoulder-length, dark red hair and dark brown eyes. She wears a flowy, mediumsleeved lavender shirt, a long blue skirt, light purple socks, and black sandals. She also wears glasses and an aqua hat.
    Personality: Silphia is quite modest and tends to underestimate herself. She's calm most of the time, but she's often quiet and somber as well. She gets slightly nervous around other people, especially those she doesn't know. Though her powers (especially her most-often-used telekinesis) are very strong according to her stats, her emotions are fragile and can affect how she uses them. On top of that, she has horrible luck and often gets depressed because of the results of that. But to make up for it, she has very quick reflexes which can act in most any situation (except certain emotional states). She likes to use whatever powers or talents she has, and she has an excellent memory. Whether that last bit is good or bad is a questionable issue...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To make Silphia not seem all-powerful, I'll point out that though psychic powers include telepathy and hypnotism, they're not as powerful in Silphia's case. She can't even use hypnotism very well at all--she probably doesn't even have the ability. If she did have the ability to read minds, she could only read surface thoughts. There, we have it...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back