• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I'm hoping this new game won't be like Twilight, don't want another Midna like thing ._.

Link doesn't look older to me... He kind of just looks like the way he did in Twilight Princess. Hope this game will be worth getting whenever it comes out, lately Zelda games have been terrible.

Btw, I think Link's voice sounds good in the Drama :'D Nice find Dara!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I KNEW IT! The map from the E3 thing was probably event only. It was event only I bet. Now then look at this page:
    https://www.zeldauniverse.net/zelda/spirit-tracks/st-videos/
    At E3'09 stop around 0:15
    At Unvieling stop around 0:37. You can clearly see link hasn't made routes or laid tracks down to explore the outer reaches of hyrule.
    Other then that some map changes have been made of course and it seems Hyrule is more populated then 2-3 towns. This will be a grand adventure.
    WHOA! We totally missed this one. SP takes place far into the future. A whole century after hourglass. That must mean this is a new link hyrule de flooded and things are going to be more futurey. Whoa.
    https://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-zelda-spirit/50770
    Oh god dammity why do I search the internet post stuff find more edit then edit more?
    The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

^ Gives me more reason to believe.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Whether or not our speculations are correct, only the future can tell.
    Although i have to be honest that I'm looking more forward to this Wii game than to Spirit Tracks. I think that has something do to with me not owning a DS(i), though.

Do you mind explaining that first sentence, TI? I don't quite get what you mean with it. (I have a vague idea, but I'm thinking I'm missing your point atm)

And Lo-chan, you didn't like Twilight Princess? I thought it was brilliant. 8D

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Whether or not our speculations are correct, only the future can tell.
    Although i have to be honest that I'm looking more forward to this Wii game than to Spirit Tracks. I think that has something do to with me not owning a DS(i), though.

Do you mind explaining that first sentence, TI? I don't quite get what you mean with it. (I have a vague idea, but I'm thinking I'm missing your point atm)

And Lo-chan, you didn't like Twilight Princess? I thought it was brilliant. 8D

I thought the new Zelda DS game was for DS? It shouldn't be DSi only. It comes out this October so.. I'm not sure. Not everyone owns a DSi anyways. Most people have a DS.

Twilight Princess... could've been better. Lets leave it at that.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Spirit Tracks is not a DSi exclusive.

I don't know if I'd say the new Wii title will be more "story" heavy. But Shiggy seems to indicate wanting to go in a different direction. For instance, Link grows as a person and you gain (and will need to rely on) memories and experiences gathered during the game.

I think that if Shiggy is still around we're not getting story. He doesn't care about story. But maybe he's being a little more lax and letting Eiji do something more mature and character driven again like with MM.

That long after PH huh? Remember when we first saw the trailer? I said it'd be Link going around and colonizing the new Hyrule. Called it first :p

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years

I don't know if I'd say the new Wii title will be more "story" heavy. But Shiggy seems to indicate wanting to go in a different direction. For instance, Link grows as a person and you gain (and will need to rely on) memories and experiences gathered during the game.

I think that if Shiggy is still around we're not getting story. He doesn't care about story. But maybe he's being a little more lax and letting Eiji do something more mature and character driven again like with MM.

That long after PH huh? Remember when we first saw the trailer? I said it'd be Link going around and colonizing the new Hyrule. Called it first :p

CHEATER. YOU DID NOT!

I hope it is a little like MM.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It seems a have to refrase my last sentence.
    I meant that I was looking more forward to the newly anounced game (for the Wii) than I did for Spirit Tracks (for the DS or DSi, that's why I put the "i" between brackets.

Oh, so, I see. Well, if they don't have a time limit, I would love it to be like MM. :3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years

Fine but I got second! Seriously colonizing or connecting all of hyrule together has to be the most epic thing to hit a Zelda game.

Reposting this cause I came up with the silliest idea ever. Spirit Tracks. The spirit part comes up from the phantom which will surely play a part in the game and tracks from the train. I arez genous?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wow. I second that. He messed up a lot and ahh. I think I give up on Zelda time line. I cannot make any sense of it. xD
    I believe it goes something like this:
    FS
    |
    V
    FSA
    |
    V
    TMC
    |
    V
    OoT
    | |
    V V
    WW MM
    | |
    V V
    PH TP
    | |
    V V
    ST LoZ
    |
    V
    AoL
    |
    V
    LTTP
    |
    V
    LA
    |
    V
    OoX

Note that it is a bit screwy but you get the gist.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Mine is:

TMC - OoT / TWW/PH - (OoX)
    TMC - (FS) - OoT/MM \ (FS) - TP - (FS) - FSA ALttP/(OoX)/LA - LoZ/AoL

As you can see the placement of Four Swords and the Oracle Series throws me off.

I was thinking OoX would be in the adult timeline for a long time. But then it occurred to me... when you travel back in time in Labrynna everything is flooded! So, might be related to the flooding of Hyrule. So, now I'm thinking the child timeline.

And Four Swords? Well....just somewhere before FSA takes place. XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Mine is:

TMC - OoT / TWW/PH - (OoX)
    TMC - (FS) - OoT/MM \ (FS) - TP - (FS) - FSA ALttP/(OoX)/LA - LoZ/AoL

As you can see the placement of Four Swords and the Oracle Series throws me off.

I was thinking OoX would be in the adult timeline for a long time. But then it occurred to me... when you travel back in time in Labrynna everything is flooded! So, might be related to the flooding of Hyrule. So, now I'm thinking the child timeline.

And Four Swords? Well....just somewhere before FSA takes place. XD
    Wait though. You have fs/fsa after tp when it is clearly after tmc takes place so I have no idea why you placed it in both spots.. And that labrynna one hmm tricky but would labrynna be so far into the future? I mean this would mean link would be 400 ahead. But hey whatever. Also ST takes place 100 years ahead of PH.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Wait though. You have fs/fsa after tp when it is clearly after tmc takes place so I have no idea why you placed it in both spots.. And that labrynna one hmm tricky but would labrynna be so far into the future? I mean this would mean link would be 400 ahead. But hey whatever. Also ST takes place 100 years ahead of PH.
    What I have in () means that I'm not sure where it goes. Any of the positions listed.

FS and FSA are sequels to TMC. But....that doesn't have to mean they're direct sequels. Could very well be different Links and a different time period altogether.

Ahead of PH? Like...before it? So before TWW?

Yes, the past Labrynna in OoA is 400 years in the past. Games being separated by hundreds of years isn't new.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    What I have in () means that I'm not sure where it goes. Any of the positions listed.

FS and FSA are sequels to TMC. But....that doesn't have to mean they're direct sequels. Could very well be different Links and a different time period altogether.

Ahead of PH? Like...before it? So before TWW?

Yes, the past Labrynna in OoA is 400 years in the past. Games being separated by hundreds of years isn't new.
    No a Nintendo Guy on the E3 floor confirms that Spirit Tracks takes place 100 years after the events of Phantom Hourglass which means the land we are travelling is either Hyrule or Neo Hyrule.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRa...www.zeldadungeon.net/&feature=player_embedded
    Or possibly its neither and its a new land all together.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    No a Nintendo Guy on the E3 floor confirms that Spirit Tracks takes place 100 years after the events of Phantom Hourglass which means the land we are travelling is either Hyrule or Neo Hyrule.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRa...www.zeldadungeon.net/&feature=player_embedded
    Or possibly its neither and its a new land all together.
    Good. 'Cause that's what I thought. That'd be "after" PH then, not "ahead" (meaning "before") PH.

After makes much more sense.

Back