• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hey, people, I'm not dead yet. (' ')v
    Just telling you that I saw some Zelda stuff last week, it was actually quite fun. XD
    For starters, I saw this place where you could "buy" DS stylusses with a Phantom Hourglass theme. They had something PH related on top, and had PH related colours. Like one had a bombchu on it, another one the Phantom Hourglass... If I had a DS, I'd wanna have it. XD

And when going to the Fantasy Fair this saturday, I saw two Link and a Malon cosplayed. They weren't to call "fantastic", but it was still nice. =D Oh, and there was an interpretation of Dark Link as well. :o

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Dunno who thought of this at Nintendo, but my PH stylus is a clear feather. I guess supposed to be like....a pen writing on maps.

Also, came up with an idea last night. Not sure where I'm going with this yet, so I won't announce anything. But here's a taste:

->

->

The Gibdo is just a recolour of the BS Zelda sprite, but the Like Like is my own creation (based off of TMC)

Magician Of Ice

Berry & Contest Master @-,-'--
    Years
    I would love to join this club! :] I've been a Zeldafan since the release of A Link To The Past. My favorite game is Majora's Mask, favorite character is the Skullkid <3.

I'm looking forward to Spirit Tracks! PH was great, I loved learning the new controls. And from what I hear, is there a new weapon in Spirit Tracks? Interesting..... >:]

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    WHOOOYAA. count ME in.
    I'm gonna write a story based off of The Ocarina Of Time (I've read the manga, but only gotten inside Jabu-Jabu XDDDDDDDDD)
    Sneak Peek!
    Basically, he still kills his dragon, but when he thinks about it again, he sees Darunia buying it before he did. Darunia was waiting at the door, so when he told that to the old hag woman Darunia bust through the door and said "That's because I got your Dragon back!" (Remember he was cursed) Link took the Dragon from Darunia and went to the backyard, teaching it how to say Link and fly.
    Yeah. I felt sad when I read it in the manga, so..

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I posted this in a new thread I made:
    Whoa. Taken from IGN:
    IGN: At your developer roundtable this week, you showed off a single piece of artwork from the next Wii Zelda game. This piece of art has not yet been released publicly, but we noticed that Link appears to have grown to full adulthood. He looks older than he did in Twilight Princess. Is that a correct assumption?

Shigeru Miyamoto: Well, the story setting for this Zelda is, of course, in a completely different era and Link is older than he was previously. More approaching adulthood. There is one hint. Maybe from the art work you can see that he's not holding a sword.
    Could it be? Also while they mention publicly:

Could it be that possibly the girl is say links sword or possibly he is more defence then offence? Discuss!

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I hope it isn't future-y. I pray Miyamoto hasn't done that to us.

Approaching adulthood? Wasn't he almost an adult to begin with? oO;

Oh and Link talks in the drama CD! This is for those who haven't heard it before. I like Link's voice TBH.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oowa! That is awesome. 8D
    Oh, he indeed holds no sword... that's odd. :o I wonder what they're gonna do with it.
    Maybe that girl is the Master Sword? :o Because there are some similarities between her and that sword. First of all they're both purple (could be accicentially), second of all, they both have that gem on them and three: her cape resembles the shape of the Master Sword's hilt. :o It would be cool if the Master Sword was possessed or something. XD But my fantasy might be running wild. XD

On the other hand, I think that some of Twilight Princess' Artwork, Link looks more manly than here. XD But I won't deny he looks cool though. 83
    And Dara, I think they mean Link has finally reached his twenties, whereas he was still a teenager (16-18?) in Twilight Princess.
    And there's a LOZ Drama CD? o_o

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah link is said to be somewhere there Miyamoto said. In fact he looks like a freaking giant if that girl is say 5 foot tall or something. Anyway a super big version:
    https://www.zeldauniverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/zeldawiiposter1.jpg
    You can tell link has grown more mature and wise. Looks like a proper adult instead of teen looking for adventure wisdom and fun. Anyway the master sword theory is the one that is what is the most logical and circulated right now. Here is whats the same
    The handles wrapping is the same as the stockings on her legs. The belt thing looks a lot like the part that seperates the handle with the hilt.
    The hilt is like you said the same wavy look as her cloak and both seem purple.
    The gold markings that go up the Master Sword until the straight is the exact same gold marking on her stomach. And lastly the crystal is a lot like the master swords. I believe that she is the sword without a doubt. Interesting stuff is what I expect from this as Miyamoto said the story does not flow as it usually would. Maybe the in between of OoT and Windwaker? Oh I hope so.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I like how it's painted so wildly. ^_^ I can't honestly wait 'till more artwork is released. 8D Tis is gonna be exciting. The release of Twilight Princess was also very exciting, and it was sooo worth it. 8D So let's hope this one won't let us down as well.
    This will be my first Zelde Wii Game. (I have the GCN version of TP).
    PS: have you also noticed that her hat/hair takes the shape of the blade?
    There's the darker shade for the flat of the blade (the middle) and the lighter shade for the edge.

Sheesh, just how hard is it to find a decent picture. *_*
    Spoiler:

Oh, well, Link does look a little older in that new artwork. It's just that his chin seems too small for me. XD His face looks a little out of proportion. But his legs are deffinitally longer.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah I noticed. I think when she transforms her body flips and morphs. Also she looks a lot like the queen of fairies. Here is me hoping the story will flow differently part means that this is when link loses against Ganon(well this link that is. OoT link saved the world but then this link lost) and she along with the great fairy flooded the world. I can see this happening as she removes the power of the master sword from herself and all. But man imagine a game were you spend hour upon hours to get killed. Also is it me or is that Hylian shield round? I need to stop this cause the trailer would probably make my mind explode. Also Spirit Tracks!
    https://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=84643
    Hmm the map is a bit different. Is it me or do we help Hyrule grow into a mega country? Oh god I need to stop this insanity.Look this is what I mean:

While the bottom one is blurry you can get the general idea. Is it that we shall see link helping the growth of hyrule instead of chasing down baddies only?

Last edited:
    Back