• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'll join! Im more of a new fan. I dont know much about the series, but i just got spirit tracks and its an awsome game!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Lol it's cool, happens to me all too often also x]
    Alright. ^^'

I have to get a hold of it, maybe with some money I aquire from the festive season eh? XD
    Is it on the Wii & Gamecube?
    Hm, yes, you could. :D
    And yes, it's on both systems... Though I think that the GC version has a more genuine feeling to it. Since the Wii version has been mirrored.
    And though Link will be right handed from now on for the big consoles (I think), he still is a lefty on the GC.

I need to play some of the older games, I'm working backwards while still playing the newer games D:
    The Minish Cap is what inducted me into the series, a really good game. It was easy for the most part but it was pretty long and full of suprises along the way. It had a mystical feel about it too which was awesome. I was really annoyed, I had every aspect of the game completed bar one kingstone merge. One, I couldn't find it and still cant, when that's done I have it 100% completed.

Yeah, it is. I'm gonna replay it soon. :3 I was still too young, and totally not into gaming, when I got my hands on Zelda: MC. I was, but that was Pokémon... >_O I borrowed it from a classmate. Oh, how I loved that game.

And that's too bad. D: No guides or walkthroughs that might help you?

Wow, that's a really nice drawing, I like it quite a bit, makes me wish I could draw x]
    What inspired you to draw it?
    Thanks. :3 Aww, I'm sure you can.
    I don't know really.
    I started doodling. I think I might have felt like drawing Link annoyed by Dark.
    That's what started it, and eventually drew more. Eventually this one came out of it all. If you want to see it, just drop a word. (the quality isn't that good, mind you)

To which? Sorry think it's the morning slugishness ><

Well, to the drawing. :D

Welcome to the club! :D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    And yes, it's on both systems... Though I think that the GC version has a more genuine feeling to it. Since the Wii version has been mirrored.
    And though Link will be right handed from now on for the big consoles (I think), he still is a lefty on the GC.
    Hmm, well I went into town yesterday and couldn't find the game on either consoles, it was terrible. I didn't know about the change of hands! That's pretty neat actually!
    Yeah, it is. I'm gonna replay it soon. :3 I was still too young, and totally not into gaming, when I got my hands on Zelda: MC. I was, but that was Pokémon... >_O I borrowed it from a classmate. Oh, how I loved that game.
    It's a sweet game, I've played through it a few times. I'd love to see it on a bigger console and more modernised, I don't think it could be a whole lot better but it would be nice on a bigger scale.
    And that's too bad. D: No guides or walkthroughs that might help you?
    There's a few hundred of them, I really wouldn't know which one I left out XD

Thanks. :3 Aww, I'm sure you can.
    I don't know really.
    I started doodling. I think I might have felt like drawing Link annoyed by Dark.
    That's what started it, and eventually drew more. Eventually this one came out of it all. If you want to see it, just drop a word. (the quality isn't that good, mind you)
    Sure I'd love to!

Oh, and to everyone in the club, I've coded a new first post for the club and sent it to our owner. What do you think? It's in the spoiler :D

Spoiler:

If you guys have any suggestions shoot um my way!

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • welcome to the club. :D

And everyone, check out the awesome CSS Come Clarity made for us. Its so awesome. BTW, did you put a credit to yourself in the CSS somewhere?

BTW, JBCBlank doesn't seem to get on PC anymore. That means there is a co-owner spot open. Anyone want to apply for that position?

User name: /insert here
    Reason why I should be Co-owner: blah blah blah

Just fill that out and I'll look over it. I'm not some kinda Nazi so if you apply, chances are I'll let you co own XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    User name: Come Clarity
    Reason why I should be Co-owner: Well I'll be a very active contributer to the club, albiet I am a new member however I still love the club. Well I guess I've contributed with the CSS design but it was my pleasure really. I would love to co-own as again, it would be my pleasure to help with the up keep of the club.

Also yeah in the bottom right corner, but it's not too important, my coding is easy to spot XD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • All right. Since you made the awesome CSS, you can be the third co-owner! I doubt anyone else wants to really co-own anyways. XD /edits list

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you oh so much :D

Could I ask you to edit in this to the main post? Right before where it says "Zelda" at the start of the CSS where the nav bar is, add in "letter-spacing:4px;" to the CSS.
    It will improve it x]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Look for "
    "

and add in the part with the astrix and remove them, preview, make sure everything is okay & save and the main post should look well and good. It fills out the nav bar somewhat better.

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Did I do it correctly? Sorry for late reply. I've been distracted. XD

I got Spirit Tracks for Christmas and I honestly... don't like it that much. It's just... boring to me. I don't know why or how to even explain it, but I do find it boring. I liked Phantom Hourglass more.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Hmm, well I went into town yesterday and couldn't find the game on either consoles, it was terrible. I didn't know about the change of hands! That's pretty neat actually!

They mirrored the game for the Wii, since the majority of players is right handed. I don't know if you can choose to play as a lefty, though.
    So from now, on the bigger consoles at least, I think Link will be a righty. ;;

It's a sweet game, I've played through it a few times. I'd love to see it on a bigger console and more modernised, I don't think it could be a whole lot better but it would be nice on a bigger scale.
    There's a few hundred of them, I really wouldn't know which one I left out XD

Yeah, it is. I've started replaying it. And it's got me hooked <again> along with Links Awakening. I seemed to have lost some save date the last time I played it though. I got to the Face Temple, but I started at the Catfish temple. o_o
    Haha, well, you're not the only one. The author of the Minish Cap manga can't find the last kinstone as well. XDD

Sure I'd love to!

I wish I hadn't said that. XD
    https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/Art Related/Untitled-3.png
    https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/Art Related/LinkandDL2.png
    https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/Art Related/LinkandDL3.png
    They're nothing of great artistic value, but they were fun to draw. XD

BTW, nice CSS. :0

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Did I do it correctly? Sorry for late reply. I've been distracted. XD

I got Spirit Tracks for Christmas and I honestly... don't like it that much. It's just... boring to me. I don't know why or how to even explain it, but I do find it boring. I liked Phantom Hourglass more.
    Same. The best I can describe it as is... empty. It just feels empty.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hae you finished it? The world gets really lively when you start doing the passenger missions. Apart from Castle Town. Castle Town becomes a ghost town, pretty much.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Did I do it correctly? Sorry for late reply. I've been distracted. XD

Yeah it's perfect. :D
    Y'know, the more I play ST, the more I have to agree with you. It's got no terrain to explore, no little mysteries to solve alone, you just do tasks really, and those tasks are all pretty mainstream in the sense that you just kind of go one place to another that you've been before if that makes sense. Hope the next ones will be on a bigger scale from the adventure aspect.

They mirrored the game for the Wii, since the majority of players is right handed. I don't know if you can choose to play as a lefty, though.
    So from now, on the bigger consoles at least, I think Link will be a righty. ;;
    I would think they would allow you to choose, it would only make sense, other wise any lefties would be in big trouble XD

Yeah, it is. I've started replaying it. And it's got me hooked <again> along with Links Awakening. I seemed to have lost some save date the last time I played it though. I got to the Face Temple, but I started at the Catfish temple. o_o
    Never gotten to play Links Awakening I'lladmit, kinda just gotten to play some of the newer games but read up on the older ones, the storylines are always fantastic.

Haha, well, you're not the only one. The author of the Minish Cap manga can't find the last kinstone as well. XDD
    Really? Maybe it's a worldwide thing XD
    I know that game like the back of my hand and I've talked to everyone a few times over and still cant find it XD

I love this one you should definately keep drawing you've got great potential
    BTW, nice CSS. :0

Thank you, it's just simple stuff really

Same. The best I can describe it as is... empty. It just feels empty.

Couldn't agree with you more on that point... It really lacks life and versitality

Hae you finished it? The world gets really lively when you start doing the passenger missions. Apart from Castle Town. Castle Town becomes a ghost town, pretty much.

I got stuck at the Sand Temple, I cant pass the flute task for some reason. Just cant, any advice?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I just finished the third dungeon. This game lacks Zeldaness and soul. It just feels off. Like the best of fangames or something. It's lacking something.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I just finished the third dungeon. This game lacks Zeldaness and soul. It just feels off. Like the best of fangames or something. It's lacking something.

That's how I feel about the Oracle games.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I would think they would allow you to choose, it would only make sense, other wise any lefties would be in big trouble XD
    Yes, most likely. XD

Never gotten to play Links Awakening I'lladmit, kinda just gotten to play some of the newer games but read up on the older ones, the storylines are always fantastic.
    I'm trying to play through it. I read the manga long ago, and it seemed interesting, so... It feels a bit like playing the Oracle games, which, Jolene, I loved. :3

Really? Maybe it's a worldwide thing XD
    I know that game like the back of my hand and I've talked to everyone a few times over and still cant find it XD
    AHW DX

I love this one you should definately keep drawing you've got great potential
    [/FONT]
    That was actually the one that started it all... and if I remember correctly I had that idea the earlier that evening. XD Why? I don't know. You have some of those days that you have to think of something you haven't thought about for a while.
    Haha, no worries there. I'm addicted to it. 2009 was good year for my art. I got my tablet and copic markers, I wonder what 2010 will bring.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • i have quiet a few Zelda games and they all rock they keep me so in the mood of keep on playing and i want the spirit tracks game is it as good as the ocarina of time?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I doubt it will be able to surpass Ocarina of Time. That game is seen by many as the best Zelda game ever (correct me if I'm wrong), so it'll be hard to pass. Seeing that some members, who loved Ocarina (correct me again), didn't like Spirit Tracks as much, I don't think it is the greatest Zelda Game ever... But I think that it is a game worth playing, like most Zelda games are. :)

Back