• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome to the club. :D Hope you have a lot of fun here. =D

Hm... Shadow Temple, uh? hm... just move quickly if you see the shadow beneath you growing bigger. Usually they'll fall next to you, and then you can slash the hell out of them. 83 *has played to much SSBB*
    If you can't find the rupees, try to use your whatever-it-is-called magnifying glass (the one you found in the well in Kakariko Village).

Uhm... I'd like to introduce a new character to the rp... -^^- I have lots of ideas with him, but I can't use him anywhere else... I will try to make a decent balance between him and Dark. But I only use him with everyone's permission. If anyone would like to use him... xD

Name: Link
    Race: Spirit (used te be Helian)
    Physical Appearance: https://fc06.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/068/4/6/46f8dc744b7c8de7.png He's partly seetrough and emits a soft light. He has no visible mouth, but has a clear voice none the less. He usually conversates by using what I call 'heartvoice'. A voice that you hear in your heart, and not by your ears. Get it? xD
    Personality: He's quite cheerful, always making jokes with a fairy spirit by whom he's accompanied. But he has his serious moments too, since he's still feeling guilty about how the world collapsed because of him. He's good in reading people.
    History: Hyrule once more fell into the claws of Darkness. And once again a hero stood up with the mission to slay Darkness and bann it to the Dark Realm. However, in a fierce battle the Hero of Light fell.
    Feeling guilty and filled with worries over his dear homeland, he returned to the goddesses. They took pity on him and gave him life once more along with one final task.
    At it had been his destiny to slay the darkness when he was alive, the goddesses wanted him to fufill that destiny no matter what. So they sent him back to earth, to protect the Sacred blade called the Master Sword. He would protect it from those with foul hearts in the Temple of Time deep witin the Sacred Grove.
    When a new hero would show up, he'd join forces with him and finally be able to fufill his last task.
    And this is how he was born, the Guardian of the Master Sword. Oh yes, it's this guy's fault Ganondorf is still king XDD
    "Hope": He keeps waiting on the new hero(s) as he cannot leave the grounds of the temple (or rather: what remains of it. They are all ruins, covered by nature...) If he finds the right hero, he will hand to him the master sword and join the rebellion. Since he's bound to the grounds by the blade. When that blade leaves he can too.
    Other: He's accompanied by a fairy's spirit called 'Navi'. She's constantly worried about the spirit and rarely leaves his side. He can grow annoyed by her sometimes... but he keeps up with her. xD Navi has the power to bring visitors back to full health (without disappearing like usual fairy spirits)

If everyone agrees, I will use him, if not. I won't.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Zomgs it's Rinkuz. YAY! I think Dara will be quite happy to see her.. um.. obsession before her. Lawl. I'll try to keep her toned down. I was beginning to wonder when we'd even get a Link. Hahaha. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Okay, Link is in than. =D
    Oh, I can quite imagine what the meeting will be. If I had a ref of your chara, Dara, I'd draw it immediately; xD

For spirit link to come in action, you'll have to wait till the dark night is over~

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Lmao. I need to get her drawn one of these days. I'm so lazy with my art.

I read the Windwaker manga today. It was so funny. XD

EDIT: UGH. My computer is messed up so I have to use my dad's laptop. I got that ref done, but it looks really crappy. Laptop drawing is haaard. This is the result of a shaky hand. Good thing he had some really old art program. >> <<

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Sure you can join. Just follow the rules and have fun.

Uh.. I don't mean to sound like a prick in all, but only co-oweners can approve members.

PokemonPlatnum, you may join. Stay here and post. We need the post. XD

Anyways, as for a favorite character, I love Link. Although, I think we've done this topic before.. countless times.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Topics can only be created by co-owners, Pokemonplatnum. But I absolutely adore your theme. :3 I think Dara does too. XD Adn welcome to the club, before I forget it.

Link is my favourite character, followed by dark Link. (no, not Dark, dark, with a sall d... It's confusing when both exist... even the though the one with the capital D exist because of my love for cross-overs. If cross-over chara's can join too, the one with the capital D comes first ;3) But when I'm talking about dark/shadow Link, I don't mean the merciless shadow he is in Ocarina of Time, but the more human form in Four Swords manga. That story gave a base for a hated, lonely boy who shall always have to stay in the shadow of the actual hero of light. D':
    Think about it, Nintendo should make a game of that. =O

Btw, Dara, thanks for the ref. I luff it. XD Have you any Idea where I can find the WindWaker manga online? (trans/scanlated plz)

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    WTF DARA. Your drawing is simply amazing! :'D I love it <3 I would say more, but I shouldn't ;x

Since no co-owner has been making a topic, what's the actual topic?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Heep, thanks Dara. =D

Well, if we need a topic, why not one Manga related?
    I know not everyone has probably read all or even one... but this can stimulate to read them; XD And this way we have something that is not game related... or it could be one involving the game and manga. xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I know, I know. XD

Meh, I like that part with Volvagia in the OoT manga. It's so sad. ;_;

Isn't Shadow Link in the game a shadow too? Or at least something that looks like it. x3
    I'm still in favour of the shape they gave to Shadow Link in Four Swords manga. :3

Well, for the rp, what is approching? One of us or a NPC (non player character)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back