• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I know, I know. XD

Meh, I like that part with Volvagia in the OoT manga. It's so sad. ;_;

Isn't Shadow Link in the game a shadow too? Or at least something that looks like it. x3
    I'm still in favour of the shape they gave to Shadow Link in Four Swords manga. :3

Well, for the rp, what is approching? One of us or a NPC (non player character)?

In OOT, the game, he's like, some clear body thing. He's just Link with a deeper voice and a clear body.

For the RP: I made it close to morning. Nothing was happening.. XD

About the manga again: The manga isn't long at all. Each game, aside from WW, MC, and ALTTP which only have one volume, the rest only have two. They rarely go into detail. ;x I know. I own All of the Ocarina series of the manga.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I hope everything is alright, Dara?

RP: Well, I had this idea that we could go to a nearby village... when we got the morning market would be open already. We could buy something there. And perhaps get something of Dark's outfit? ^^"
    They could sell horses and such. XD When the dawn of morning is still around their feet? :3
    Link will joining in too. >D

Manga: Yeah, the manga ain't that long, but I still love it. XD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    @ Mudkip: Yeeeah. I'm fine or will be fine.

@ RP: Sounds great! I already made my post, so did you, so I guess we wait for the other's?

The manga is amazing. They srsly need a Twilight Princess one~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    @Dara: Okay. :3 Stay good too. :3

I'd love to read a Twilight Princess manga. =D With a good Manga-ka, it won't be a problem. xD The only problem is that there needs to be one who wants to do it. D=

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Mosuqett's Journal:Rp Update

Mosquett wants to talk to Rael, and he got a good yelling to by the Princess, anyone else want to help me control the princesses? he is a N constrictor ya know. anyone can use her..... (that sounded wrong. XD)

~JBCBlank

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    RP: Yes, yes. Let's go. =D But how are they going to get a clue to go somewhere?... And are we going to split up or something? Or rather stay together... Perhaps they should to the Lost Woods to try to meet with Spirit Link (he won't give away the master sword (and who will get it?) though, at least not yet)
    And will the market where they'll buy stuff be in Castle Town or a small village nearby?

So many questions... xD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Mosquett can't go back into Castle Town. He's wanted XD. I suggest they head to the lost woods, go into.... Kia.. Ka... those kids Town... and buy supplies there. Mosquett's known there but... only because he.... I'm not telling! XD.

Mosuqett's Journal:
    (Rp update)

Mosquett has offered to teach Rael Magic, will Rael accept? Will Mosquett offer this same thing to the others? Find out on the next episode of- *get's hit in the head*

~JBCBlank

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I wouldn't do that. Go to Kokiri Village. :O Because it's something special. :O But heading towards it is a good thing. 8D
    Dark was born in a used-to-be village near the Lost woods (he doesn't know it though). He'll get his sword there.. Does anyone disagree with my idea? :O
    I'll let Dark rush into his home, grab his belongings and rupees (around 350... i think). Oh, got an idea.
    But hey, Spirit Link will enter the realm of our rp as they leave Castle Town. And now it's for real. xD

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    May I join?

I don't have any Zelda games, since most of them technically belong to my brother, or the systems they were for do, and since I moved away and have no TV or gaming systems save for my DS.

I loved the series since my brother's best friend showed him Link's Awakening ages ago, and I've since been hooked. I've played through:

Link's Awakening DX
    Oracle of Ages
    Oracle of Seasons
    Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask
    A Link to the Past
    Wind Waker
    Twilight Princess

...and loved all of them. :3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, you can join, of course you can. =D
    I haven't played any of the games that came before the Oracle seasons, but I have heard a lot about A link to the past and Link's awakening. Are they good?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Welcome all new members. ^^ I haven't been very active here lately. *sigh* I need a Temporary Leader to take over for a bit until probably the end of summer. xD I have so much summer work to do it's not even funny. Very sorry everyone. You can all vote on who you think should be Temp Leader, and who should take their spot as Co-Owner.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    JBCBlank has this to say.

It seems to leave us A lot Sabaku-san... T0T.

Anyway i shall answer some questions since... well... I'm in that kind of mood.

Mudkipblader said:
    I haven't played any of the games that came before the Oracle seasons, but I have heard a lot about A link to the past and Link's awakening. Are they good?

A Link to the past is good, it's fun... and frustrating at the same time! I can't beat it.

Link's awakening was/is my favorite Zelda portable game, the boss at the end is just... @.@ but other then that the story just makes you want to make it a movie or something! like OoT!

Sabaku no Gaara said:
    You can all vote on who you think should be Temp Leader, and who should take their spot as Co-Owner.

I think that will be hard to vote for Savaku, I mean... only the Co-owners hang around here regularly anyway... at least that's what I've noticed. And well good luck on all that work you gotta do... Hope it lightens up as you start trudging threw it... it normally does.

And finlay!

Mosquett's Journal:
    Rp update

Rael does not seem to want what Mosquett has to offer, Dara and Dark are off somewhere in Castle town. Dark got some money and some of his stuff, Alex is MIA, The zorian (not being able to remember the name drives me nuts) is also MIA. Mosquett is right outside castle town with his face covered and his ears shut to all around, Princess Zelda... I forgot to do anything with her but she's still standing where Mosquett left her, in her night gown. If I'm missing anyone... well, i haven't seen you in a while so I don't know where you are.

~JBCBlank

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Yes, you can join, of course you can. =D

Link's Awakening was awesome, and I absolutely loved the Ballad of the Wind Fish, and the end cut-scene was phenomenal for something on Game Boy Color.

A Link to the Past, I played on GBA, since I never had any systems prior to N64 other than Game Boys. It's a tough one, and I haven't ever actually beaten it. I always had to get help from my little brother with some of the bosses, same with most other games.

Lately I've been getting a hankering to play OoT and MM... but without a TV or game console, I can't.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, well, perhaps I could get my hands on those games... >3 I want to play them. =D

Well, I found a ROM for Majora's mask some time ago (together with a N64 emulator). It isn't the easiest thing to play with keyboardbuttons but it's managable. :O I don't doubt there is an Ocarina of Time rom out their somewhere. =3 I know it's not legal... but if you want to have a try out with the games.

I don't know who could take your position as a Leader, Sabaku. I think that all Co-Owners can take your place All together. I'm sure we're capable of running the club. ^_^

PS: jbc... O_O there are children reading our rp...

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Well, I found a ROM for Majora's mask some time ago (together with a N64 emulator). It isn't the easiest thing to play with keyboardbuttons but it's managable. :O I don't doubt there is an Ocarina of Time rom out their somewhere. =3 I know it's not legal... but if you want to have a try out with the games.

Yeah, I know about those, but N64 emulators don't work with Windows Vista, which is what I have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back