• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Ahahaha.... Your Siggy looks good and a tad funny to me! Link is probably thinking to himself 'So this is how my fighting looks like eh? Geez I need more work...' I do need to start learning Japanese soon... So many good games I'm dying to try out in Japanese... KUSOOOO~!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    At least you know one word already. XDD
    Ganbaru-yo~

At the moment I'm kinda neglecting my Zelda fandomness. D: Too busy with Fire Emblem and school. >_>
    Meh, makes me wanna put Link and Dark in the Fire Emblem world.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Is it possible for me to join?

I purchased the oracle of ages when i was going into second grade for my birthday and took me a year to beat it. I loved it. Then now in 9th grade, Bought Twilight Princess for wii. I am amazed with this game. So far i am in lakebed temple.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You both are welcome to join this Hylian realm in our world. ;D
    Take up your swords against the Dark King and be a nice hero~

That's true, The Legend of Zelda is hard to beat in the top of the Nintendo series. Awesome storyline, even though it's always the same, it's completely different in each game. The green-clad Hero with his triangular ears is a loved one~

Twilight Princess is awesome. Probably the game that pulled me into the LoZ series. After that I played the Zelda games with more thought and understanding. =) (First time I touched a Loz game (Oracle of Ages) I wasn't fully aware of what I was doing. I remember I loved it though... until I got stuck. XD How old was I then? 12? 11? 13? Younger? When I was 14 I got my hands on a borrowed copy of Minish Cap. It was the first Loz game I finished. And now, 4 years later, I played/finished Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Ocarina of Time Master Quest (not done yet, stuck with ganondorf), Oracle of Ages (halway the first temple I realised I played this game before), Oracle of Seasons (stuck with the end boss >_>) and grabbed a rom here and there (MM). I read the manga and had a lot of fun. XD

Lakebed Temple is a beautiful temple, but like most water temples, a true aquatic maze/hell whatever. xD

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    You both are welcome to join this Hylian realm in our world. ;D
    Take up your swords against the Dark King and be a nice hero~

That's true, The Legend of Zelda is hard to beat in the top of the Nintendo series. Awesome storyline, even though it's always the same, it's completely different in each game. The green-clad Hero with his triangular ears is a loved one~

Twilight Princess is awesome. Probably the game that pulled me into the LoZ series. After that I played the Zelda games with more thought and understanding. =) (First time I touched a Loz game (Oracle of Ages) I wasn't fully aware of what I was doing. I remember I loved it though... until I got stuck. XD How old was I then? 12? 11? 13? Younger? When I was 14 I got my hands on a borrowed copy of Minish Cap. It was the first Loz game I finished. And now, 4 years later, I played/finished Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Ocarina of Time Master Quest (not done yet, stuck with ganondorf), Oracle of Ages (halway the first temple I realised I played this game before), Oracle of Seasons (stuck with the end boss >_>) and grabbed a rom here and there (MM). I read the manga and had a lot of fun. XD

Lakebed Temple is a beautiful temple, but like most water temples, a true aquatic maze/hell whatever. xD

the first LoZ game i've played was oricana of time and i got really confused in the forests and maps it was hard to understand...but minish'cap was trul the eaisest to understand,i love the storyline and its the first LoZ game i finished too,and now i haven't played a LoZ game since Twilight...i finished it but...still...

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    The first game I touched was Wind Waker. I now own it, along with Twilight Princess. I used to own Minish Cap, but sold it to a neighbor.

I've heard Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are really good, so I'd like to play those.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Buwahahah! Well time for my insight...
    My first was the LoZ a Link to the Past... Still a great game for me and I do want to play it again. Maybe I might get the emulator... ^^;
    Ocarina of Time is truly a masterpiece for the N64... and I've yet to play TP...(I want a Wii but hey... I'm broke... XD) And if you want a major brain draining... Majora's Mask will hand it to you... Constant changes with masks and the repitition will knock your eyes to hell... hahaha... and the boss is too easy if you know what to bring and use... *wink wink*
    I owned both Ages and Season but I ended up washing both of them in the washer... XDDD(Was totally addicted then... I beat them both around 5 times!) But alas, I miss them dearly... I could help with some input for any of these games... Except TP and the DS ones... XD

OOC: (Out of CLUB?! XP) Oh and Kippy(Your name is too long for me right now... its 5AM?!?! XDD) Fire Emblem is the BOMB... Too bad there's not many people who I know who likes it... (I think I'm the only one around my neighborhood... T-T) We should make a Fire Emblem club.... hahaha... but that's just me...
    Oh and I've played 4 to Path of Radiance... Which one are you on?

Last edited:

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    This game just pissed me off.
    I just beat the frog and i wasted all my water bombs on something i cant remember, and turns out i went to the wrong part. It really pissed me off. So now im searching through the dungeon look for some.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Don't worry, the water temple pisses everyone off the first time they do it. XD It was like that in OoT, OoT MQ and TP. XD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    WOO! We have two new membersss. One of these days I'll make the list again. I don't know if leader will ever come back. ._.;

The water temple is always the most annoying of all the temples. Although there isn't one in Majora's Mask, the Great Bay Temple is so tedious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back