• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Who hasn't! xD Of course I have, but I did it back in November. xD I'm just obsessed and I look at dojo every day. Should I add Dojo to the links in the main post?

~desu Saba~

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    yah i think you should i check dojo everyday too =]
    so yah the links would be nice

i guess im the only one who hasnt pre-ordered it =[
    my mom wont let me

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *raises hand* I haven't pre-ordered also. I'm waiting for it to come out here. x3 Not so long ago I found a copy of SSBM and it wasn't really expensive... I didn't buy it, though...

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    *raises hand* I haven't pre-ordered also. I'm waiting for it to come out here. x3 Not so long ago I found a copy of SSBM and it wasn't really expensive... I didn't buy it, though...

yah im waitng for it to come out here too i dont have a choice though =/

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I haven't ordered it, too. I won't be able to play it until June, nevertheless.
    I know some people who have imported the japanese version.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    i would import it but the wiis are region locked =/
    sooo yah and i cant read japanese xD
    but cant oyu change the language like in melee?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    hmmmm....how much is the coughmodchipcough xD
    so then i might import it
    uhh no never mind my mom would kill me if i asked xD

.Aero

Years
    I'm thinking each of us should write a guide for SSBB. Like we all work together on all parts except the character usage one. So let's say that we each choose so many characters, and then we write a guide on them. Such as moves, who they can work well with, who they are strong against, who they are weak against, and strategies with them.

Just a thought, I think it'd be kind of fun. I claim dibs on:

King Dedede
    Link (hehehehe >=])
    Wolf
    Luigi
    Yoshi
    Some others, probably some people don't want. We're all going to have to get some not so great characters in the end if we go through with this, but still, we'd have fun finding out how to use them properly and maybe even making them our favorite character in the process. ^^

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Pit was the one I forgot. xD Oh well. So now I'm just too excited about the game... *goes to look at character list to make sure I didn't forget another*

EDIT: Ike and Sonic are others I want. xD But we'll all have to compromise in the end.

EDIT2: I'm going out to go get Melee again. Ours is scratched. And guess what. They jacked the price up to 40$ for the game. It used to be 7. >_> Along with Metroid Prime (original) Super Monkey Ball (original) and Pikmin (original) Those are just ones I remember at the time because I played them all the time. xD

Still mad though, that's a lot of money for such an old game. First game we played on our gamecube back on Christmas '01. That's about 6 years ago. >_>

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Pit was the one I forgot. xD Oh well. So now I'm just too excited about the game... *goes to look at character list to make sure I didn't forget another*

EDIT: Ike and Sonic are others I want. xD But we'll all have to compromise in the end.

EDIT2: I'm going out to go get Melee again. Ours is scratched. And guess what. They jacked the price up to 40$ for the game. It used to be 7. >_> Along with Metroid Prime (original) Super Monkey Ball (original) and Pikmin (original) Those are just ones I remember at the time because I played them all the time. xD

Still mad though, that's a lot of money for such an old game. First game we played on our gamecube back on Christmas '01. That's about 6 years ago. >_>

~desu Saba~

i know how you feel i had to buy mine full price about three years ago =[
    even thoguh its like really old mine has a few scratches on it
    i hate how the game is still expenisve though =[

ooooh yah i want to call cptn olimar too XD
    i loved pikmin =]

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    well yah but dont you think it should be at a lower price i mean the game has been out for at least 7 years =/

but ive got to stop complaining i have melee already xD
    i cant wait to bee toon link =]

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    well yah but dont you think it should be at a lower price i mean the game has been out for at least 7 years =/

but ive got to stop complaining i have melee already xD
    i cant wait to bee toon link =]

I completely agree. That is a full price title, for a game that's been out 7 years. Around here, it was 35 US dollars. I had to look around just to get it at $30. Outrageous.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I have been truly and unforgivably negligent, forgive me... *bows* I've just been busy else where.... *smiles* I hope you haven't forgotten me.
    I have nothing to say about the current topic, but I just want you guys to know that I'm going to try and visit at least once a day from now on.*waves*

~JBCBlank

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    coughmodchipscough cost around $100 with installation here, but nintendo has so much security...

TBC, how uselful...
    australia gets games so late...

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    coughmodchipscough cost around $100 with installation here, but nintendo has so much security...

TBC, how uselful...
    australia gets games so late...

Holy crud! $100?! But thats Australian Dollars, right? So that would be about...90 US dollars and £50.......darn

But I don't think I can stand to wait for another 4-5 months! =@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back