• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... Nice Dara.... Very Nice... Even if you didn't color it.... Wait... You didn't COLOR IT?!?!? O.o!? You wrote it took you an hour to color... and then you say you didn't color it? Hahaha... Oh my poor aching brain... xD But judging from it... it looks like it's a natural thing... plus on graph paper! And here, people say I draw good... You are better by far haha... So is Kippy!

Hehehe! DS Link! Lol... That banner looks cool. ... He should be holding a orange Rupee! ^-^;

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    No, I did color it. I was saying I didn't do anything amazing with my coloring. It took an hour to do, yes. Coloring Zelda manga is difficult because the scans are low quality. So yes, I colored it.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yeah... They really are... >.<; But you still did good... hahaha... I'm bad at coloring... But my shading is top-notch! (Hm... Where have I heard myself saying this again... xD) I should go draw some of the manga and improve my ability of Link as well as young Link... :O

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh! Lucky you. :O I'd love to have one as well, but then again... There are so many things I'd like to have. XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... I'd be happy to buy some gifts... but I am lazy and haven't gone to put my $800 I have in my wallet into my bank... *laughs maniacally* Yeah... It's bad to carry so much cash in my wallet... xD Throw me some present ideas and I'll think about it... (Eh... Just make it a little less expensive... xD)

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Ah! Christmas is getting so close! I need to make my list and buy things for people.

Happy 10 years to Ocarina of Time! It came out in Japan on this very day. =]

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Are you serious about that, Uzumaki_Naruto? :O

And really, Dara? That's amazing. =D

Happy b-day, Ocarina of Time~
    The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Pretty soundtrack cover~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like how Shigeru Miyamoto's birthday and the anniversaries of the Wii, DS, and OoT are all within the same time frame. November is like the month of Nintendo.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    10 years since OoT? Wow, thats amazing!
    And it still is the best game ever, IMO anyway...

I know what I want for Chrismas already...
    Looky here

Isn't that just awesome! There are other OoT replica's out there, but the really good ones cost a bomb...

It's a shame that it has a triangle instead of the proper triforce though.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Heeek! Hahaha... Nice Ocarina... I feel like getting one too... but uh... I still have some gifts to get for the family... (I am sooo cheap... got them Dollar Tree stuff last year... :D) But if you like, I'll get something for you, Dara. Kippy is thinking about stuff already... I think... Lol.
    On Quidoo... I'll have to do some pulling of strings... ;)

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Heeek! Hahaha... Nice Ocarina... I feel like getting one too... but uh... I still have some gifts to get for the family... (I am sooo cheap... got them Dollar Tree stuff last year... :D) But if you like, I'll get something for you, Dara. Kippy is thinking about stuff already... I think... Lol.
    On Quidoo... I'll have to do some pulling of strings... ;)

Huh? Pulling strings? How'd you mean?
    You don't have to get me anything if that's what you were implying =]

o<|={D>

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I played some Majora's Mask today. For the fourth time, I had to go back and beat the Great Bay Temple since my game froze every time I tried to do it or completed it. This time, it didn't. Hurray. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back