• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Yeah! I can't wait for a new Zelda game =D

Nintendo said that they were going to make quite a number of changes to the series. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I mean, new ideas and such are great, but I hope they don't revolutionize (sp?) the whole thing, the old Zelda formula works great in my opinion.

What I do want is voice acting =) (for everyone except Link of course)

Knowing Nintendo though, by 'change' they mean make really easy and accesible to non gamers.
    I would like to make a huge rant about that but I won't for other peoples sake...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    2010 is proper for a new zelda game. Seeing as nintendo updates the franchises every 4 years or so(which could make 2010 a real fun one as pokemon gen 5 would be announced while new zelda is released)i find it appropriate. And if it does it would have the whole motionplus thingy added in. But wait. If it would use it you think its the fp slasher as we are rumor fed or no? Hopefully its a tp slasher with full body movement thanks to motionplus.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    A new Zelda game? Hurray!

I don't know if I'd like Voice Acting. =/ I think it would kinda ruin the feeling of the games. Small noises work well, I think. =3 Although I think Link's voice suits him; XD Anyways, I know that some voice actors ARE good, no doubt about it. Aren't game like FF dubbed? I dunno. And it works. But sometimes Voice Actors ARE NOT good and they ruin the whole thing. D:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Not confirmed but rumored oh blader of the mudkips. Seriously they should put that in a pokemon game for the kicks of it. Anyway voice actings a no no. I mean if link were to have the buff-ish voice they way he thrusts his sword then i wouldn't even touch the game. I always thought of link to have a nice soft voice but somewhat squeekily annoying. But buff the way he thrudt swords nope and i never will. Cause it will just freak me out like i said.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I doubt they will revolutionize the game so to speak. I praaay it's gonna be the same medieval type setting. If not, Ima be depressed.

OT: I got City Life. Hurraaaay.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Yeah, I suppose voice acting might not me so good =(

Although in some games it really helps to create an atmosphere and draw the player into the game...but, yeah, sometimes it can ruin it. Of course, if Link spoke, it would just ruin the character and the game completely. Although, Link did say a one or two words in Wind Waker during fights. I don't remember exactly what he says though. It doesn't matter anyway

It's just that I found Midna's weird jibberish a tad annoying sometimes. Especially that laugh she does before you do the wolf jumpy thing. Or maybe that was just because of the awful sound quality of the wii-mote speaker...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    *Rein Raus by Rammstein plays in the Background*

I LIVE!

So sorry about such a long absence... PC did not let me see it for a long time so I got frustrated and just let the sight die for all I cared, but now I am back. No need to fear. you're dear Co-owner JBCBlank is here.

The only LOZ game I want to see made is Queen's Guardian. but I don't think nintendo would like that very much.

~JBCBlank

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Ah welcome back. We missed yeeew. <3

Voice acting in Zelda miiight be a little strange. I'm not sure really. I want Link to talk, but then again I don't. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hey, JBC. :3 Welcome back! 83

I have to disagree with that. All depends on the Voice Actor they choose for him. It could to him much justice but also do him very wrong. I know a few characters who are awesome but kinda -how do I say this- lost a little of their awesomeness because of their Voice Actors. =/

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I doubt they will revolutionize the game so to speak. I praaay it's gonna be the same medieval type setting. If not, Ima be depressed.

OT: I got City Life. Hurraaaay.
    Whenever Miyamoto or Aonuma mention trying to revolutionize the franchise primarily means core gameplay - controls, level design, etc. I don't think they'll stray to far from the time period, although they are clearly willing to play with it (as in TWW). I think a total reboot is as far as they could go without screwing things up, but I don't think they'll go that far.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    They wouldnt seeing as nintendo is probably rhe only game maker that keeps by the golden rule:
    If it aint broke it aint need fixing. The way nintendo really revolutionize there zelda games are either through stunning graphics, a jump in size(i swear the next zelda game they make better not be 2x the size of hyrule of TP and not have a bit faster walking and such) or just the way they make new puzzles and have more epic battling. I mean tp brought so many new things to use. The chain and spike balll the spiny cog thing and the wand. I love me that wand. And the dual hookshot. Spiderlink Spiderlink friendly neighborhood Spiderlink....
    Ahem what my point is voice acting is a no-no as the game is changed in the ways i mentioned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back