• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legolas Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chito

*GREEN DAY RULE'S*
    Years
    just to let you knpw that dylan is yoshima and nolan is captain crunch.I got some bad news.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI Legolas! *hugs* Yay, I am glad you been doing good. Did you have a nice sleep? I feel better now. My stomachache is gone. ^^

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    WOOT! Thats great! ANd yes, i had a great sleep, but now i gotta do homework :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: I am too sleepy right now :dead::dead::dead:

Edit: oh soo sorry Chito. WHats wrong man? Everything okay? :nervous:

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    What...........................!?!?!?!?!?? WHAT!!?!?!?!??!? BRADEN! U MEAN THAT SHORT KID THAT WAS MEAN TO ME AND ANNOYED THE HECK OUTTA ME? GGGGRRRR!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Legolas said:
    WOOT! Thats great! ANd yes, i had a great sleep, but now i gotta do homework :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: I am too sleepy right now :dead::dead::dead:

Edit: oh soo sorry Chito. WHats wrong man? Everything okay? :nervous:

That is good. ^^ Awww....man, homework is no fun. Well get your energy first. Don't want to be too tired.

Chito

*GREEN DAY RULE'S*
    Years
    But ever since that last day i came over your house,it was allways 169 posts and nothing more.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Chito, I recommend getting into Daily Chit Chat in Other Chat forum if you want to get your post count up .:P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am doing great too. Earlier I was kinda of stressesd, because work was totally busy. But I am glad to be at home now. So it is good. =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back