• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legolas Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Thats great ^_^. I am also very happy ^_^_^_^_^_^_^. I will be comeing home today ^_^. Just gotta wait for FOUR hours :( But meh, oh well, XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...well have a safe trip home. *hugs* I will see you soon. =3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Here's your early "welcome home" for you then. :P

Oops I don't need to say that anyway. XD

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I am officaly back from my vacation now :D. ITs great to be home! But of course, i went body boarding today cause i can't wait to that :classic: XD. Its nice to cya WS, and thnx 22sa, lol

Chito

*GREEN DAY RULE'S*
    Years
    bubbleicious said:
    WHAT HOW DAREE U SAY THAT CHITO!!!!!!!I SO DID NOT GET HIM IN HERE*jumps at chitos throat*I HATE HIM MORE THAN U HATE HIM!!!!!!

OKay com down?*GRabs her coms her down*are you okay?

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    wtf? STOP FLAMEING IN MY CLUB NOWWW!!!! U guyz are gonna get it locked :( :( :( :( I would be sad, so plez don't. And btw, if i ever see Bradon... ..... ..........................*plots* lol, i still hate him. And Chito, i had a great time. I got a girl friend, i went to the Dunes, and saw my sister :)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hi Legolas!!! ^______^

I haven't post here so long...

How are you today?

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Legolas said:
    wtf? STOP FLAMEING IN MY CLUB NOWWW!!!! U guyz are gonna get it locked :( :( :( :( I would be sad, so plez don't. And btw, if i ever see Bradon... ..... ..........................*plots* lol, i still hate him. And Chito, i had a great time. I got a girl friend, i went to the Dunes, and saw my sister :)

Oooo, Dunes are fun.........for some strange reason that I will not tell u cause I dont really know why they are fun o.o

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    YOU POSTED HERE ^_^_^!!!!! :) I am great now! But i am also sad that the dude has to reformant the drive, so i hope it goes well ^^. Tell me how it is after you come back. )(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Legolas ^^ *waves* How are you doing? Well I want to thank you for doing this for me. Making my banner for the election. I am grateful for that. Well see ya around. ^^

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    NP AT ALL! *huggles* I think you are by far the best choice, not cause your my friend, because your so mature and nice ^_^. And i am talking to you on MSN......., so i see you LOL! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back