• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Liberty Pass is here! [Victini Event]

Have you caught Victini?

• Yes, I have

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • No, I haven't

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I don't want a Victini

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
    I got the Liberty Pass last night, & caught Victini this morning!
    I'm not sure whether to have it on my team, or keep it UT.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I've got it. :) I can't wait to get Victini. It's a shame it can't be shiny, but I have a short attention span to soft-reset for shinies and just prefer to find them "by chance." It's worked quite well so far (has found 3 shinies) :P

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I got the Liberty Pass when I bought my game yesterday and gained access to Liberty Garden today in Castelia City, but I decided against going just yet. :3

I want to do a little more training before I meet Victini ♥

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Can we DL it yet? It won't connect for me. D: My wi-fi is working, but I keep getting an error when I try to receive the gift.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Can we DL it yet? It won't connect for me. D: My wi-fi is working, but I keep getting an error when I try to receive the gift.
    I downloaded mine before I even started the game and was surprised to see that it actually worked.

Make sure you choose Nintendo Wi-Fi at the Mystery Gift section. Also be sure your access point is working.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Is Victini a normal type and how far do you have to go in the game before you can catch it

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is Victini a normal type and how far do you have to go in the game before you can catch it

Nope, a psychic/fire type. You need to go to at least Castelia City and then go to the boat ports once you have the liberty pass. :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023

Nope, a psychic/fire type. You need to go to at least Castelia City and then go to the boat ports once you have the liberty pass. :)

kool, how many badges will you have when you get to Castelia City

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ^ You'll have two badges when you get to Castelia, so not long to wait.

I just caught my Victini in a Pokeball. ^___^ Not using it until I've completed the storyline and can EV train.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Question on this: Is there a certain point you have to reach in the game (Besides getting past the begining sequence of getting your starter, meeting your friends, etc) to get the Liberty Pass?

Can you get the pass before you get to the port?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Question on this: Is there a certain point you have to reach in the game (Besides getting past the begining sequence of getting your starter, meeting your friends, etc) to get the Liberty Pass?

Can you get the pass before you get to the port?

You can get the pass at the first poke center but you will only be able to catch the poké when you get to castelia city.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
    Have you catch Victini?

I just got Pokemon White and I caught a Victini already. It was hard to catch consider for a pokemon level 15. I threw endless poke balls until I got it. Did you catch it? What do you think about Victini?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I haven't caught it yet, have only just got to the second gym, am planning on getting it though

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I believe we can carry on the discussion of obtaining the Victini with the Liberty Pass and whether you have or have not, here instead.

As for myself, I still have yet to reach Castelia City but I received the Liberty Pass yesterday a little while after I got the game.

Back