• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Library- Pokemon Manga Fanclub!

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2022
Ah yes, but weren't those Golem and Dratini put there by Team Rocket?

Uh, yeah... I forgot. I just finished rereading the third volume today and realized that a bit too late, (because it's been a long while since I read Red's story arc). Oops. But, maybe some of them stayed? If not, at least there's Caterpies.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
Hey guys hope I'm not too late to this :P

Username: ElecTrio
Favourite Pokemon Manga: Adventures/Special
Favourite Character: I'd have to say Gold he's hilarious sometimes and I just like his personality the most overall. Yellow and Red would come close in 2nd and 3rd place (pretty obvious from my avatar xP)

As for the discussion topic I'd say I'd like to live in Mossdeep since it has a spacestation and I love islands. Anywhere in Hoenn would be pretty good too imo because of the tropical climate it's supposed to have.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
I'd most certainly live anywhere in Kanto (but preferably around Viridian City) or Johto (Blackthorn City). Because Kanto and Johto are Team Rocket's regions.

@Electrio: Never too late to join us here in The Library! It's good to see another applicant!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Uh, yeah... I forgot. I just finished rereading the third volume today and realized that a bit too late, (because it's been a long while since I read Red's story arc). Oops. But, maybe some of them stayed? If not, at least there's Caterpies.
And Rattatas, Caterpies and Rattatas. XD I'm sure the Viridian people would help them? I know they were scared of big Pokemon for the most part but I think they would try to help and calm them, maybe even catching some. Yellow's Golem playing with ithers of its kind in the Forest awwwww....

Hey guys hope I'm not too late to this :P

Username: ElecTrio
Favourite Pokemon Manga: Adventures/Special
Favourite Character: I'd have to say Gold he's hilarious sometimes and I just like his personality the most overall. Yellow and Red would come close in 2nd and 3rd place (pretty obvious from my avatar xP)

As for the discussion topic I'd say I'd like to live in Mossdeep since it has a spacestation and I love islands. Anywhere in Hoenn would be pretty good too imo because of the tropical climate it's supposed to have.

Of course it's not too late! ^^ Added! A Team Lightning fan? ^^ Ah yes Hoenn's islands sound like lovely vacation locations eh? I bet you could even get Brawly to surf with you. ;D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
@DyingWillFlareon thanks for adding me :)
Yup :D Team Lightning for life ! They're my top 3 favourite characters haha.
I just love places with tropical weather and yeah surfing with Brawly would be awesome!!

@Rain T.
Viridian Forest and its surroundings would be a pretty comfy and relaxing place to stay for sure. Having Viridian forest powers wouldn't hurt too :PP

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
@ElecTrio If you had those powers you'd be ten or more years younger or twenty years older than Yellow so it defeats the purpose Yeah they seem really nice, I wonder how many people could actually handle the fatigue that comes with them though. Like I've had a couple times where I've pushed to hard and fell asleep on the couch sitting up at 10 in the morning, so I guess not me. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
@ElecTrio If you had those powers you'd be ten or more years younger or twenty years older than Yellow so it defeats the purpose Yeah they seem really nice, I wonder how many people could actually handle the fatigue that comes with them though. Like I've had a couple times where I've pushed to hard and fell asleep on the couch sitting up at 10 in the morning, so I guess not me. XD

yeah true, and same here I don't think I'd be able to handle the fatigue, I have a hard time waking up even if I get 8 hours of sleep xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
Like, even without the healing powers, being able to hear Pokemon talk would be neato. There's also N but that's really too traumatic to wish you could do the same...

Yeah that's too, I wonder if Yellow's ability to hear Pokemon was the exact same with N's and if she's had any similar events happen to her.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
Like, even without the healing powers, being able to hear Pokemon talk would be neato. There's also N but that's really too traumatic to wish you could do the same...
I'd love to just be able to understand the Pokemon language yeah.
Shhhh... Never mention poor N's traumatic past around me. It ticks me off and I will almost certainly start ranting about what a major ass Ghetsis is and why he shall forever be the character I hate most of any of my fandoms.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
I thought about that too :0 Was he born in Viridian then, he's older than Yellow I thought though, but I don't know the Kanto-Unova timeline.

Hmm, how old is N in BW? I think BW occurred quite some years after Emerald and since Yellow is supposedly 17 in HGSS I think she might even be the same age/ older than N in BW since BW is 3 years after DPPT and that's after HGSS I think @_@.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
I'd love to just be able to understand the Pokemon language yeah.
Shhhh... Never mention poor N's traumatic past around me. It ticks me off and I will almost certainly start ranting about what a major ass Ghetsis is and why he shall forever be the character I hate most of any of my fandoms.
I hate Sird just a LITTLE more than Ghetsis, but believe me he's still the (second) worst.... Disgusting. :(

Hmm, how old is N in BW? I think BW occurred quite some years after Emerald and since Yellow is supposedly 17 in HGSS I think she might even be the same age/ older than N in BW since BW is 3 years after DPPT and that's after HGSS I think @_@.

If BW is 3 ears after DPPt and DPPt happen a year after HGSS(cmon it couldn't be THAT long right?) then Yellow would be 21..... I forgot where I was going with that. Currently though Blue and Red are the oldest at 21 in ORAS, so we could base it off that really.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
I'm not sure how may of you have seen this, but I regret to say that I've heard the clubs will be shutting down. I enjoyed my time among the books of The Library, and it's sad to see this club being shut down after it had just started to grow.

EDIT: Okay, I misunderstood the situation. But I still love it here!

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Yeah. I thought they were closing too, but in all honesty I'm still a little confused what's going on and all that. ^^U

However, a new topic is long overdue: Which manga has the best art style to you?

I honestly love both the artists that were in Pokemon Adventures, and the art in DPA is adorable and silly. Most of the other styles are... I guess fuller and hurt my eyes, so I like simple art like theirs.~

Killua

Favorite: adventures

character: yellow well developed and pretty funny oh and Sapphire she is awesome

The originals, I was always amazed by how it the art was natural and was not soft like limit or rough lik AOT and how they weere more like a cartoon than realistic
images
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Yup, added absol!!!, as well as a new topic!~ Sorry I havent been updating the club recently, been takin it rough but thats not the point.

New Topic: What character's team would you like to have/do you like best?

Personally I like Black's team in PokeSpe. That's a good team I tell ya or maybe Im just obsessed with Unova Pokemon.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
Username:TheAnnoyingRollout
Favorite Manga:Adventures(Obviously)
Favorite Character:Red(the 1st and will be always my favorite),Black(I like how he handles things in problems and in battles)Gold(His Togetaro was just too badass for a A Togekiss,and lastly his TEAM Tactics looks cool too)

For my favorite team,I like Blue's team (as a trainer).Well rounded,can take down Red's team in a 55 - 45 ratio.His Rhyperior just looks badass.And personally, I think he should just the one who will take on Giovanni on the FRLG instead of Red.For him to prove what he learned on Giovanni's book.It would be The clash of Viridian Gym Leaders!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back