• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Life of a Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Alright In this RP you'll play the part of a young mage or wizard who lives out in the forest away form humanity with their friends. Each of the mages/wizards in this RP will control a specialized type of magic. This is pretty much an Rp where we will explore their adventures together. I"m leaving it pretty open, something I don't usually do, so have fun!

Name:
    Type of magic: Earth, Plant control, Water, ect. (It can really be anything, BE CREATIVE!!!!)
    Appearance: (Be descriptive!)
    Personality: (Be Descriptive!)
    Any Other Info: (Optional)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Ill join!

-name: Teresa
    -sex: female
    -type of magic: fire and light
    -apperance: short(about 4'3')black pants, red vest, black shirt, blonde hair, black fingerless gloves.
    personality: likes to keep things up-beat, and interesting

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Name: Rey Star
    Sex: Male
    Type of magic: Void
    Appearance: Black hair, long bangs, gold cat eyes; wears a headband and armguards; single, black-gemmed earring enhances his power when necessary
    Personality: Quiet, calm, normally not easily irritated, strong sense of honor; not overly emotional, though tolerant of most people; speaks when he feels it necessary, but not otherwise
    Any Other Info: Edit: This may seem a slightly late edit, but Rey does have his own secrets and hidden abilities.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Name: Coronias
    Type of magic: Telekinesis, shape-alteration (NOT shapeshifting, he has to stay roughly true to his own body, he can, however, make himself taller or shorter, add wings, or claws, etc. etc.)
    Appearance: Coronias looks a little arrogent and cocksure, though it's simply the way his face is shaped. A mess of light brown hair perches atop his head, almost obscuring ice-blue eyes. Looks rather emicated, with pale skin and high cheekbones. Wears black at all times, no one knows quite why. Similarly, he constantly carries around a teddy bear with blue fur. No one knows why.
    Personality: Despite his aloof look, Coronias is actually very kind and gentle. Most of the time. IF you call him "cute" or "adorable," you'd best hope that he doesn't decide to rip you limb from limb with his mind.
    Any Other Info: Has a secret (to be revealed later).

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Name: Saphira Moonstream
    Sex: Female
    Type of magic: Ice and Water. It depends on her mood.
    Appearance: Saphira is slender and tall, with a build like a gymnist. She had tannish skin, dirty blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back, and deep sapphire eyes that always seem to be hiding something.
    Personality: A loner. Saphira doesn't like being around too many people at once, and it takes a very long time for her to start trusting you, usually. She would rather be alone than with people.
    Any Other Info: She can't control her powers very well. Thats one of the reasons she doesn't like being around others.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    Hey peeps for joining I"m looking to get like 7 members before joining, like 2 or 3 more and we can start...

Oh and Saphi, if you're on and you're just invisible, PLEASE Pm me!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Name-- Riyuko
    Age-- 16
    Sex-- Female
    Type of magic-- Wind, and she has the abilility to talk to animals. [[If thats alright. ^_~]]
    Appearance-- Riyuko has long brown hair that cascades down to her ankles, and piercing light blue eyes that are almost a deep shade of grey. She has a fairly slim figure, and concealed in her back are pure white wings. She usually wears brown leather pants, and a brown leather vest thrown over top of a purple tank top. On her hands she wears brown, fingerless gloves, and in her hair a big purple bow. Around her neck is a necklace made of an arrangment of wooden beads, and a tooth of a wolf.
    Personality-- Riyuko has what seems to be a split personality. At one moment she can be a very nice girl, and the next she seems to care only about herself, and is very independant. In a bad mood or not, Riyuko enjoys the company of others, and would do almost anything for her friends safety and happiness. Although, even in a crowd, this young teen can feel all alone in the world. She is very sensitive, and terrible dreams taunt her at night.
    Any Other Info-- Riyuko wields one long sword, but she doesnt use it often. She, too, has a secret yet to be revealed. ^.~

Hope thats alright~! ^o^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Name :: Kronos

Sex :: Male

Type of magic :: Darkness & Thunder, Invisibility

Appearance :: Kronos has long golden hair which shine brightly when the sun?s s rays hit him. He is tall, well built and has long legs. His eyes are like emeralds and he has a piercing stare, which can frighten everybody. He almost always wears brownish leather boots and gloves which render a dangerous look when he carries his staff along with him. He wears a bracelet made of pure sapphire with diamond stones embedded on it?s outside which was created in the middle ages and handed over generations in his family.

Personality :: Kronos is calm, quiet and cool even when he faces danger. He is extremely agile and aggressive when he has to and is ready to sacrifice anything for his victory. He does not have many friends but is true to the small number of friends he has. He is quite creative and is a great planner. He can develop amazing plans and ideas out of almost nothing. He does not trust others that easily and is even considered to be paranoid sometimes. His darkest secret which not even his best friends know is that he loves a female mage very badly but she doesn?t even know of of his existence. [OOC :: Saphira can this be you. It will add more spice to the RPG]

Any Other Info :: Kronos carries a long glittering silver word which has been his companion for many years. He excels specially in dark magic and was the top student in his academy. He casts spells extremely fast, with the agility of a Cheetah but cannot combat when close to others.

Is this good enough. I like making detailed descriptions.

~|~ CC

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name: Paige

Sex: female

Type of magic: she controls plants, but uses cherry blossoms the most, her sword actually helps her with this it has a cherry blossom marking that has magical abilities.

Appearence: brown eyes, dark brown hair (down to her ankles) pulled in to two poneytails, a red t shirt and baggy jeans, black fingerless gloves, a carrier back pack, and her sword

Personality: her personality varies she can be quiet and distant or immature and loud

Other info: she is skilled with the sword but gennerally won't use it it has a way of turning on her

Last edited:

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    Sounds kewl, happy to join!

Name: Silver Nighwing

Type of magic: Shapeshifting, flight (with wings), empathy

Appearance: Sort of tall, Silver has super short dark brown hair, forest green eyes that actually look like you are looking at a forest from overhead when you look at him in his eyes. Silver often is found wearing loose fitting jeans with a hole in the back to allow for his tiger striped tail, and a solid black tee with slits in them to allow for his wings, which are six feet wide at the tips. Silver's accessories include a diamond stud in his right ear lobe, a silver bracelet around his tail and left wrist. He has a tatto of a blue dragon on the side of his right arm.

Personality: Silver is nice to only his friends, but he is a bit of a loner, and doesn't take to kindly to people whose goal in life is to annoy anyone and everyone

Any Other Info: Besides the wings and tail, Silver also has a long katana made of gold on his side that he wears on his belt.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    OCC-- I'll start things off if you like. ^^

IC-- Riyuko stood there, staring up at the treetops. Patches of sky could be seen, where rays of sunlight also shone through. The gentle breeze caused goosebumps to appear on Riyuko's arms, and she shivered slightly. She was bored. There was nothing really to do anymore. She couldnt find her friends any where.

Riyuko walked over to a tree stump and seated herself on it. She sighed and picked up a small stick. With it, the young girl drew circles on the forest floor. She used to do this when she was very small, only, she used to enjoy it back then.

A bird flew down for a tree branch and landed peacefully on Riyuko's shoulder. A smile spread across her face as she dropped the stick and help out her finger for a small perch. The bird agreed, jumped for her shoulder, and landed there. For some reason, birds seemed to like her. Though, she was yet to discover why.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    Omg I never posted my Profile!

Name:Jaspar McGrey
    Type of magic: Control of Light as well as the absence of Light
    Appearance: Tall, with shaggy blonde hair. He wears jeans, and a T-shirt. He has deep blue eyes, and is fairly well built.
    Personality: Fun-loving, humorous, is the type of person you'd want to hang out with. He has an attitude like, "I can do anything, and I don't care what you think." He loves his friends, but yet at times he can want his privace. He also has an explosive emper.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    Wait! I wanna join!

Name: Felicia
    Sex: female
    Type of magic: Skilled with katanas and can transform into a full cat
    Appearance: Short brown hair, sharp blue eyes, tall slim body. Also has blonde-ish cat ears that look too big for her head and a same-colored cat tail.
    Personality: LIke a cat. Rub her the wrong way it's your funeral. Scratch her behind the ears and she'll be your best friend.
    Any Other Info: Is half-cat.

~Ozy~

Years
    A shaft of bright sunlight awoke me with a start. I didn't particularly like the sun, it seemed to stir something deep within me, something I didn't like at all. Nonetheless, I opened my eyes and stared around at my small tent. I liked to come up to the mountains alone, just to spend some time away from my companions. Sighing, I stepped out onto the barren patch of ground I'd set up camp in. I smiled at the sight, a massive mountainside scraped the heavens above me. That was my task for the day. A nice climb would do wonders for me.

With a thought, my fingers elongated and strengthened. Now, the could find the smallset crack in a cliffside and use them. I could just levitate up, but that was cheating. Smiling, I stode forward and began scaling the first cliff in my ascent.

It would probably take me the better part of the day to make it to the top. Not that I particularly minded, that could prove nice. Then I could go back to the forest and the small cabin I called home.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    The little bird perched on Riyuko's finger soon took flight once again. She watched it fly up into the sky, and for a moment, considered following it. But nowadays, flying was far to risky. This made Riyuko deeply saddened. She didnt like the fact that she might be stuck on the ground for the rest of her life.

Riyuko stood up and walked around the forest for a few more minutes. Where were her friends when she needed them most~?

~Ozy~

Years
    The ascent didn't actually take as long as I'd expected, only an hour or so. Two cliffs and a boulder field, nothing tricky. The view, though, was worth the dissapointingly easy climb. I had a perfect view of the entire forest from my snowcapped peak. The endless sea of green that I was forced to call home. Not that I minded, I had my friends here and that was more than enough. I let out a scream of triumph, of simple joy to be alive before leaping off into midair. I felt my clothes whippng around me as I fell.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Out of boredom, and having nothing better to do, Riyuko scanned the forest looking for a decent tree to climb. The bigger the better, as she always said. Finally she came to a large tree, that seemed to be one of the tallest trees in the area. Riyuko was always skilled when it came to climbing trees.

In a matter of minutes, Riyuko was struggling for balance on a tree branch. Sometimes she thought that the forest was a terrible place to live in, but when she looked at it this way, all those feelings blew away with the wind.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    I sat on a rock, my ears and tail twitching slightly. A gust of breeze blew through the trees standing around myself. I kept myself away from others. I just wanted to sit around and rest a bit. I yawned and stretched out on the rock.

((I'm so very bored. lol))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back