• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Light League

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Oh my bad.. didnt see it.. Ok then im going to take vaporeon out as my secondary and put in gastrodon... ill make my own new trainer card dont worry about that and ill upload it to my album titled.. title where glalies trainer card is as well

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Not really a GG was a 6-0 but indeed he won.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    @Light Umbreon
    I have a question.
    The rules state you must do a 6v6 battle.
    How come you can do 4v4 battles? Isn't that against the rules?

I'm just curious.

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    it doesn't have to be a 6v6 if a gym leader agrees to the terms of battle

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    HOLY **** one against emoninja 1-0
    I didn't expect scizor to be able to turn that around like that
    especially with my other three down already
    really good game

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    gg, really gg. scizor is stupid good, i shoulda went into a diferent poke other than mime, but i thought i could take a bug bity better than that, but i forgot scizors attack stat was. >.> stupid mistakes on my part. and i though my bat would take at least one b punch

about to lose to brah... here we go.. >.>

Last edited:

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Hmmm hmm hmmm, a poison gym eh? Thats good to see up. Anyways, is it possible for me to join ^^?

Name: Lein
    FC: 0389 0983 5908
    Sprite: Aaron: archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/39/DP_Ryou.png
    Main Pokémon: Hmmmm Magnezone
    Team: Magnezone, Crobat, Hitmonchan, Venusaur, Kabutops, Starmie
    Activeness: Should be free on weekdays, and late on weekends. Won't be on for long periods usually but will check in and out regularly.

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    im up to battle anyone right now ill be here for another hour and a half then i have school >.>

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    I'll battle. Give me a minute. I was out for a while and left my computer turned on. >_<
    I had something to do with school stuff, so yea, free to battle now.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    well lets have the battle tomorrow its late here where i live so i gtg to bed

BTW light umbreon why do i have 3 losses lol i lost 2 times against adj and i won 2 times 1 against adj and the other against glaile

You lost against me in the beginning.

I hate timezone differences. >_>
    I haven't battled anyone yet here.

You would have had someone to battle a couple of thimes had you not taken me off your palpad. I saw you in wifi and I was waiting to see if you would accept my invite to battle.
    ________

ADJ wanna battle?

Last edited:

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
    guys i will resign to the league for awhile cuz my i have lots of stuff to do i wont be avalible for like 2 weeks besides im planing to ev train some pokes i will try to test later cuz i boughted action replay so that will help me to get all the tms and all the items if anyone need help on sumthing that i can get via action replay pm... so see ya every one ill be back soon =p

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    after a discussion me and BLK have come to a decision that the league will go on an intermission for the holiday break. If you wish to do any battling for the league you must record it yourself and then pm it to us when the intermission is over. I will finish the trainer cards that have already been requested before break any new members over the break will not receive there trainer card until the break is over. It will begin as of friday, as well keep watch because I'm thinking of having a Christmas event but this will not occur until near Monday next week.

Thank You

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Okay well then I guess everyone enjoy your break!
    Sidenote: Hows everyone like my new signature made it in paint!

Back