• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Light League

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    don't worry i got yours as umbreon

feel stupid for asking this but emoninja can you be more specific on your sprite I'm not that up to date on fifth gen yet

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • if PKM closes his thread i might join this :)

...but is this approved by a moderator? because if it isn't it'll close :\ ...

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Sorry, went offline for a while. My signature pokemon for Flying type will be a Shiny Swellow. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2010
    my friend EmoNinja got me to join. I would like to be a bug type gym leader

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • *Trainer:*
    Name: Skythur
    FC: 4168 1176 3601
    Sprite: Riley
    Main Pokémon: Yanma
    Team: Yanma, Scizor, Spiritomb, Metagross, Dragonite, Infernape.
    Activeness: Little bit everyday.

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    *Gym Leader: voluntary*
    Name:
    FC:
    Sprite
    Type:
    Sig Pokemon:
    Rules (for battling):
    Activeness:

use this outline to sign up

DnP

Years
  • Trainer:*
    Name: DnP(Ling)
    FC: 0003 0154 9211
    Sprite: Riley
    Main Pokémon: lucario
    Team:Infernape,Tyranitar,garchomp,lucario,dragonite,kingora,
    Activeness: 1-2 hour each day, or could be anytime any day

Last edited:

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    all those who haven't received trainer cards yet I'm going to get on those tomorrow but I have to get to bed for now

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2010
    *Gym Leader: voluntary(bug)*
    Name: Antonio
    FC: 2966 2300 2022
    Sprite Antonio
    Type: Bug
    Sig Pokemon: Scizor
    Rules (for battling): idk, all the clauses included I guess
    Activeness: weekends, Tuesdays, Thursdays

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
  • hey guys i think we need to help light umbreon and black on sumthing cuz i think its not to easy to create a league thread in just 1 day they are doing well as a team but i think we need to help em on something they need help like trainer cards or trying to pm the ex league members to join this one if they want of course lol cuz i think PKM needs a sucesor and this league is pkm sucesor or not?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Can't we abolish the whole (You can only have 1 team rule) it's kind of a drag on the challengers due to only being able to use 1 team until you get the points to switch out all of your members.

And the leaders have access to everything they have, thus allowing them to build their team to counter any opposing challenger's team.

My idea: Like with the leaders the challenger gets a signature pokemon that way it's balanced and nobody is at an advantage.

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    no, thats not far, because then the chalenger stacks against the gym type, say for instance i was fight the ice type gym as a trainer, with the rules you set i can stack my team with fire a fighting types. i know i have three of they'r pokes down already. as where the gym leader won't even have a chance to counter anything. i think its fine the way it is. and you can also get yourself a badge pass. ><

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    You realise leader's can make rules to limit the amount of super-effective types right.

So no it doesn't since all the leader has to do is look at the challenger's card, see what pokemon he/she is using, and the make a team that directly counters your team. Imo it should be taken away so that there will be more balance.

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    not really, cuz they can only stack three pokes. and since the trainers pokes are and should be more varied then a gyms, it makes it more difficult to stack

Back