• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Light League

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    You don't get it apparently, you cannot change your pokemon they can, even with the 3 types that must be there doesn't mean they can't still completely beat down a weakness. I could show you a vid on YT of me and a prior gym leader battling. He used rock and I was using an almost full water type team, he won 0-4. The reason why is he knew how to deal with his weaknesses and how to turn them back on me. Like I said previously it would be more balanced.

I think it's boring to only use one team due to most of the time your winning/losing. And you have to keep using the team until you have enough points to choose a different one. Which is why it would make more sense to give everyone the same advantage as the gym leaders and let challengers change their team when they want.

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Trianer team rule has been changed

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    so, what your saying is you didn't know how to deal with your weakness. it sounds like a personal problem to me if you can't cover your own weakness. i agree, like maybe changing out 1 or 2 pokes. but not 5 or 6, that makes it stacked against the gyms., thats why the rule was in place in the first place, and obviously its not impossible as skythur, blk, exile, and abra got all the badges.

Eleken

Geologist
    Years
    Trainer
    Name: Eleken
    FC: [FONT=&quot]0904-5122-0604[/FONT]
    Sprite: Roark
    Main Pokémon: Heatran
    Team: Heatran, Metagross, Heracross (Shiny), Gyarados (Red), Gliscor (Shiny) and Dusknoir
    Activeness: Weekends

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    ok me and Blk have decided on a compromise for the team rules he will be adding it soon enough and eleken i sent a message to BLK discussing your wanting heatran in your team since he's legendary we will get back to you on that

Last edited:

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    what is the compromise?

filllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    its listed under trainer in the registration part we may have to review the original post and remove a couple of things that don't make sense anymore

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    *Trainer:* *voluntary*
    Name: Harry
    FC: 2622 8871 3426
    Sprite: as of now, n's sprite. I'll make a custom one for me soon.
    Main Pokémon: shiny tyranitar
    Team: my main poke, flygon, shiny zangoose, shiny swampert, breloom, scizor
    Activeness: weekends, some weekday evenings and holidays.

Also, i can make custom sprites for new trainers/leaders if they want me to..

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    I will sign up but I will not be as rude as before. If I steal a battle and you had one scheduled already, please just run from the battle, and that will tell me that you have another one lined up. Simple solution. Or else, if its a chat battle, just tell me.

Name: K-van
    FC: In sig
    Sprite: Same as the one from the PKM league
    Main Pokémon: Tyranitar
    Team: Tyranitar, Dusknoir, Shaymin, Scizor, Swampert, Flygon
    Activeness: In wifi almost all the time. Just show up and challenge me instead of waiting for me to get back to you.
    *your team has:
    1. Tyranitar
    2. Dusknoir, Swampert
    3. Shaymin, Scizor, Flygon

Just a question though, do we have to state that we are changing them, or can we change without saying we are changing. Because some of us cant get on the computer very much in a day.

Last edited:

DnP

Years
    what is the compromise?

filllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

example of compromise-
    u and ur friend went out catching pokemon
    so u wanna go to iron island to get a lucario , but ur friend wants to go to route 207 to search for sneasel.Now u compromise, so u go iron island first and the next day u go route 207

----
    btw i want a trainer card ;(

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    i just finished yours and sent it to you
    K-van your wanting shaymin on your team will be taken into consideration and discussed by me and BLK

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    Okey dokey. But is it no ubers, or no legendaries? If it is no ubers, then Shaymin is fine but shaymin-s is not. At least that is what I have been told. If you have to discuss it, then please discuss shaymin-s please.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    Ah ok. But just remember that it is also unfair to all other trainers if you and BLK get to have an uber and we don't just because you made the thread. :)
    Although I can see you dont have an uber so just BLK with his Heatran :)

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    we talked it over since there are ways of taking it down as I've managed to do so and your choice of shaymin has been approved but we have decided that you cannot also have that heatran you want on your team

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    No I know. I didn't want it to use. Just to have. But thank you for the approval.

Maybe later on, I would swich shaymin for heatran but I wouldn't have shaymin and heatran. THAT would definately be unfair having two legendaries.

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
    i really dont think ubers and legendaries are the big thing if you know how to play your cards well and every pokemon got a weakness sometimes it works sometimes the uber wipe out all your team and you want to suicide lol =p

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    so, what your saying is you didn't know how to deal with your weakness. it sounds like a personal problem to me if you can't cover your own weakness. i agree, like maybe changing out 1 or 2 pokes. but not 5 or 6, that makes it stacked against the gyms., thats why the rule was in place in the first place, and obviously its not impossible as skythur, blk, exile, and abra got all the badges.

Yet again you misunderstood me, I was giving you an example of how someone else beat me and I had his weakness.

I had 6 badges on the other league, I would've had more but my home wifi sucks.

i really dont think ubers and legendaries are the big thing if you know how to play your cards well and every pokemon got a weakness sometimes it works sometimes the uber wipe out all your team and you want to suicide lol =p

Normal legendaries that aren't on the uber tier should be fine, but anything past OU and it should be banned indefinitely.

Last edited:

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    That is what I said too. And umbreon, you didn't specify whether I get shaymin or shaymin-s.

And I challenge Andy to a battle :) First one in the league I think.

Back