• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Light League

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    It will be taken into consideration
    beat k-van 1-0 GG
    have I ever mentioned I REALLY HATE HEATRANS
    and that was probably one of my most challenging battles yet your the first person to ever make umbreon use moonlight 6 times in one battle

Last edited:

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    look its in the rules and if you want one in your team all you have to do is request it its in there as a fail safe so someone doesn't fill like half there teams with legendaries for most legendary pokemon we will approve so quit complaining about it if you don't like then leave or deal with it

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    The whole limit to using legendaries is the only thing keeping me from joining, as with most teams I use 2.

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    I understand I am the last person to say this but if your team actually requires you to have a legendary Pokemon for it to work well, then you should probably rethink your team. for me Heatran was not even an option at first, i just put it there to fill a spot

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    The whole limit to using legendaries is the only thing keeping me from joining, as with most teams I use 2.
    Hi, stop telling them what to do with their league. Only the league owner or a staff member can decide on the league's rules.

Don't challenge a league if you don't respect all of their rules and gimmicks. You'll have to find other battle threads honoring standard rules. Thankies.

~end of discussion so get back on topic~

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    Hi, stop telling them what to do with their league. Only the league owner or a staff member can decide on the league's rules.

Don't challenge a league if you don't respect all of their rules and gimmicks. You'll have to find other battle threads honoring standard rules. Thankies.

~end of discussion so get back on topic~
    thank you

BLK I'm going to take the original rules and rewrite them and fix it from where we've made changes so far I'll pm it to you after I'm done so you can put the new version in

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    thank you

BLK I'm going to take the original rules and rewrite them and fix it from where we've made changes so far I'll pm it to you after I'm done so you can put the new version in

sound good to me, also im almost done withmy league team

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Ok 6v6 standard no legends which is the league rules.
    Oh and my fc is the one under the trainer card changed to my dsi..

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Ok im in wifi make sure you dont use my trainer card fc.

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Hahaha i thought so thats why i put dont use my tc fc.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok are we already challengeing gmy and stuff
    and do we have badges yet

Back