• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Little Girl (and other drawings)

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
    I havent posted here for awhile...so...here is a little girl I drew some time ago. It is a slightly colored drawing but the colors werent visible so I scanned it black and white.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oooh! Very pretty, I really like it. I like her eyes, and her hands too. Did the girl have to pose?

*dies*

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
    eh thanks...the girl didnt pose, in fact I tried to copy some face from one painting into my sketchbook, and I liked the face, so I drew a similar face, but much younger looking.
    The pose-is all fake, I watched my hands in a mirror to draw hers, I like them now. and also the clothes are made up.
    In fact her ress is light blue, and blonde hair, and the...shirt is reddish brown.
    But yeah, the colors werent visible after scanning so it had to be black and white.

whooh.

Now, here. My fake pok?mon, Neneon, ghost evo for eevee!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow ok that ghost eevee ya made up is Awesome I love the colors ya used wow !! it's so cool it kindof reminds me of an Artic fox Great job on it !

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    The grass evolution is greatist so far, I like it's leaf ears.
    Edit, lol I posted before you posted the Scylurn Pokemon, I like it to.
    I like your fake Pokemon lots.

Back