• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Longest Word ~ Edition 3

Years
    Well this Trivia keeps dieing, and I keep reviving it :3

Because Its Hawt :3

Okay, the point of this game is to make the longest word :3 But its jibberish without rules o.o

Basically, First person states a word (eg. Apple) and then the second person adds a word that is relevant to the first persons word (eg. AppleSeed) and so forth.

Here are the other two threads for the sake of posting them: Thread A and Thread B

Okay I'm starting :3

PS: Edition 2 had a rule that said you have to start a new "Longest Word" after its crossed five lines... I SAY NO. We're ditching that rule because we want the longest word

Fungus

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    FungusForestGreenCheeseDoritosChipsAre

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    FungusForestGreenCheeseDoritosChipsAreTastyDanmakuPlaySSBBWiiTelevision

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    FungusForestGreenCheeseDoritosChipsAreTastyDanmakuPlaySSBBWiiTelevisionHole
    Oh yes WiiTelevisionHole. OSmething every parent wants no?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    FungusForestGreenCheeseDoritosChipsAreTastyDanmakuPlaySSBBWiiTelevisionHoleBlack

Well, it should be Black hole, but you know...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    FungusForestGreenCheeseDoritosChipsAreTastyDanmakuPlaySSBBWiiTelevisionHoleBlackSabbeth
    Oh yeah black sabbeth playing the wii and making holes in the telly. I like the sound of that alothugh they arent around anymore.

Back