• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Loopy Legend

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Aren't we all completely loopy? We're Pokémon fans! :P

Anyway, welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums.
    If you ever want to know if something is wrong, consult the rules.
    Yes, it seems that a lot of the newer members lately are from Australia. You'll fit right in!

Well, I hope that you make lot's of friends and post a lot.
    Just don't forget to stay active. ;)
    Have fun!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    All of us here can be loopy at times 8D Anyway, welcome to the PC Loopy! Always make sure to read the rules good and you will be fine ;D So have fun here :D

Loopy Legend

A Living Loopy Legend
    Years
    Welcome Loopy member to read the rules and stay active....... WAIT A SEC im Loopy err...... i knew that he he.

Erbe

Misses the good old days :(
    Years
    welcome! theres absolutely nothing wrong with being loopy :D hope you like our community!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Welcome, Loopy Legend! You seem like a hardcore kind of guy, so I am officially authorized to give you this *hands welcome badge*

Enjoy your stay here at PC, may it be long and enjoyable ^^

-Roy

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hi I'm Nanako from up over and I'm relatively sane. :D

I hope you feel at home before long... I first joined almost two years ago and have only just started to. xD

Back