• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the lost pokemon city....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • i wanted to start a new rp cause my other one died.... so heres the new one!

in this rp fill this out:

name:
    pokemon, pokemorph, trainer, or team blackstar: : (pokemon)
    looks:
    personality:

ok heres the plot:

when aqua and magma settled their differences, peace settled through out the world. people and pokemon got along in harmany. but... 1 year before you were born an evil organisation, team blackstar, rose to power. and all but a few pokemon went into hiding gaurded by raquaza.

but not long ago raquaza was spotted by a blackstar member and now blackstar knows the whereabouts of the lost pokemon city and raquaza. you must either save the pokemon city and restore peace and harmany, or destroy it.

either the world and pokemon are saved, or destroyed. its your desision.....

ok heres mine!

name: saphira
    pokemon, pokemorph, trainer, or team blackstar: pokemon :espeon
    looks: sapphire blue fur with a tint of silver.
    personality: kept to herself, but if befriended a very loyal friend. hates blackstar and every one assosiated with it.

i hope you like! :D :D :D

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • name: Cloud
    pokemon, pokemorph, trainer, or team blackstar: trainer
    looks: wears a red t shirt and a blacck cloak with black pants.
    personality: Wants to help the lost city fight team blackstar.
    My pokemon: Ludicolo, snorlax, scizor, eggceutor, and magmar.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • name: Alex
    pokemorph into Deoxys
    looks:
    Steve.png

personality: Shy but friendly but if threatend he uses his Psychic Powers to attack and wants to beat Team Blackstar and protect the lost city
    a little bit of history about my character: as a young kid he fell into a pond which gave him eternal life

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: ok! lets start!

ic: saphira watched the moonrise from a cliff over hanging the sea. the first coulpe of stars were starting to show and she was bored. saphira thought about team blackstar. she had been to the lost city and wanted to help it. she stood up and started to walk east, where the lost city was...

Years
  • name: kirby
    pokemon, pokemorph, trainer, or team blackstar: : trainer has these pokes: Slowking, Golduck,Starmie, Jynx, Corsola, Swampert
    looks: Gorgeous
    personality: nice,happy, mean, (only nice to get friends, sometimes uses them when necessary)

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
  • Sounds good,
    Name: Slash.
    Pokemon, pokemorph, trainer or team blackstar: Pokemorph-Charizard.
    Pokemon: Scizor, Dragonite, Dusclops, Aggron, Magmar.
    Looks: brown hare and eyes, orange shirt and tan pants, a green backpack and has charizard wings and tail (pokemorph).
    Personality: Mean, but nice to pokemon, and he hates blackstar.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: somebody start! :P

ic: saphira walked along time hoping someone would join her. she was bored. she walked even longer and came to a forest. something about this forest wasnt right...

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • name: Yuki
    pokemon, pokemorph, trainer, or team blackstar: Pokemorph/trainer - Umbreon/Skarmory : Umbreon, Skarmory, Sneasel, Gyarados, Charizard, Houndoom
    looks: Long blonde hair with ponytail. Sapphire colored eyes with a scar over the right. Light blue tank top with deep blue X, jean shorts.
    personality: gothic, cold, hates others, rarely warms up to many, keeps to herself

She walked on the street, watching the night sky and listening to the sounds of the wind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back