• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the lost pokemon city....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • sorry for not postign i4got i was in this rp...
    IC: my jynx and I awoke and she read the mind of a executor trainer, she teleported me to the entrance of the underground passage and used her psy powers to open it quickly, she was P.O. and wasnt in the mood for waiting, i said "hold-on there could be hundreds down there..." she glared at me and said "you think im that weak to be scared of so little?" i said "no,no, its jsut w/ so many there could be dark pokemon..." she said "I jsut beat a mightyena so shut-up before i beat you up!" i was surpirsed and scared so she just walked down there fter making ice earings w/ her icepunch/psy combo and wore them to guide her way and look fashionably good, i sent out my other pokemon just incase... i saw every1 look at me in embarrassment i said "why are u embarrassed it ddint happen to you!" and i ran down after her w/ my other pokemon crying....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • i saw them with a huge machine... sorta like a giant drill! they planned to dig a hole into the ground and find the other pokemon!

Years
  • my jynx was punching and throwing and beating up on all these ppl and pokemon, she used her psy powers to control them and sit them infront fo her while she beat each 1 up... she was really angry now! my other pokemon didnt even have 2 fight...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back