• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Lumiose Boutique

jcl

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Has anyone managed to get into the Lumiose Boutique yet? If so, what did you do to get in?
    Also, what kind of clothes does the boutique sell?

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • You have to do certain things around Lumiose City. All I did was go into different cafes and talk to the owners, and then I did a double battle meal thing at the 1 star restaurant and they let me in.

The kind of clothes there are fancy dress-up clothes, like the ones in my signature.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I got in, I think you have to wear all clothing of one style. I could be wrong, but make sure all of your clothes' tags are the same, that's what I tried.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    I think the requirements are randomly different maybe? For me it was similar to what No2h said. I tried all the stores/cafes and such in the city and at the end I took a Furfrou to the grooming place and they let me in. Nothing to do with certain clothes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Here's what I did to get into the boutique:
    - Battled all the trainers wondering around the alleys of Lumiose City
    - Bought at least 1 item from each shop in Lumiose City
    - Cut my hair in the hair salon
    - Groom Furfrow in the hair salon
    - Talked to everyone in every café
    - Participate in 1 restaurant battle per restaurant
    - Visit the Lumiose Museum

I just made sure I talked to most of the NPCs in the city. I think I did more than what is required to enter the boutique, but I can't confirm that. Anyway, the clothes there are expensive! They're mostly luxurious looking outfits.

Years
  • Well this is what I did:

>Battled at the 2 star restaurant
    >Worked at the hotel(accomplished every task)
    >Changed hairstyle to ponytail

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    i bought some pokeball at the pokeball Boutique. then i play the resturant battle star 1 and use taxie

then it let me in

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Hmm, koffi~

They still haven't let me in yet. I should try some of the things that others suggested and see if they let me in. You know, by the hair of their chinny-chin-chins, koff~

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Groom your furfrou and visit the one star restaurants and visit the lumiose press and some cafés.

jcl

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Finally got access to the boutique. (It's EXPENSIVE!)
    Here's what I did:
    - Battled a lot of trainers in the alleyway
    - Battled at the one-star and two-star restaurants
    - Worked at the hotel
    - Visited the Lumiose Press
    - Visited the Art Museum
    - Browsed through all of the possible avenues in Lumiose City

I didn't ride a taxi, groom my furfou, ride a gogoat, etc. so I don't think that they have anything to do with it.

Morning Star

The Shining One
    Years
  • Figured I'd drop by here, since I just got into the boutique. I'm not sure how much of this contributes to the hidden style value, but I suppose it might help someone.

-Went into every building (*exceptions listed below) and talked to every available person after I unlocked the North Boulevard (cafes, nameless buildings, museum, pokemon centers, etc)
    -Talked to everyone I saw on the streets
    -Changed my hair at the salon and made a PR video
    -Bought several items from shops (Pokeballs, juice, things like that)
    -Battled one trainer in an alley
    -Worked all three jobs at the hotel and accomplished them perfectly

*I have not set foot in any of the battle restaurants, have not beat the gym leader, and have not entered the Battle Institute. I did buy new clothes in another city, but I do still have some starter gear.

Jcl has posted what looks like a guide page (thanks for finding it!), but it seems you don't need to do every thing on the list to get into the boutique.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • So those Mega Stones also get cheaper as you Glam Up your protagonist. As low as 10,000 - Practically Free!

Apparently, talking to Alexa at the newspaper is the most points getting thing you can do?

Back