• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Magnanimous Miscreants Clan ~ [New! Accepting applications now!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    Rich, what kid is it? If it's the kid that just complains about pseudos being used, HELL NO, count me out.

That kid says anything used in a battle can't have a base stat total over 500-550.

well, he was once with RRC, started his own Clan didnt work out for him to well, had problems with RRC's Founder, and he wants to get back. ill pm his name, cause i know the postman lurks in ur guys thread and i want it to be a surprise for RRC. though those hints probably gave his name away. lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    well, he was once with RRC, started his own Clan didnt work out for him to well, had problems with RRC's Founder, and he wants to get back. ill pm his name, cause i know the postman lurks in ur guys thread and i want it to be a surprise for RRC. though those hints probably gave his name away. lol.
    I'll be waiting for that PM

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Good battle SRkid.... your mence was annoying and lol Forry killed 4 of your pokes

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hello Happy Birthday SRkid
    anyone want some cubone eggs I was breeding them and now I have too many eggs.

Just Darth

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    OMG! He actually posted! He's not dead afterall...and do they have any egg moves?

Just Darth

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    erm...what will this cost me? DONT say for FREE I want to help out a clan buddy!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Because my tattoo is taking so much time to complete (8 hours a day for 3 weeks) I gave my battling spot up to Mike in EDC.

If ReAper doesn't sign on and battle Angela, I'll take over his spot, but as of now, I'm not in the war.

Just Darth

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Thats very kind of you Chris....and I dont think ReApEr will be on any time soon he still hasn't pm'd me back about a trade from 4 days ago...

Shady I will give you a Jolly Sneasel with Ice Punch and Pursuit. What natures are these Cubones any way

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hasty, impish, or you can have one in an egg and try to get a good nature with that one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back