• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Magnanimous Miscreants Clan ~ [New! Accepting applications now!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah RRC's ally. He's looking to start a war with someone, but we're already in it against RRC so he can go screw himself.

Sup Spencer? Yeah, I'm almost always on...

Lol, I was asleep, so I didn't come on until like 20 minutes ago. I might not be on much today since I need to do a few things and might go swimming and just hang out instead of always typing to someone! How's the tattoo going?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    The tattoo is fine. The band is falling apart, but I can pick up and play guitar instead of that stupid moron.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    The guitarist is trying to quit, but I don't really care. All he can play is chords.

Chords = phail.

Years
    I have my salamence VERY close to being ready and my vire is ready. unless I need to make it level 100 for full effects at BT, since I didn't even EV Train it until it WAS level 50, since it's the PBR one.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
    im just levelling mine to level 50 :)
    that's all you need for battle tower, and they go to level 100 for wifi battling :)

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
    oh right, i suppose that's good then

omgitishim25: if you have the pokeradar, it can be found on the route between Canalave and Jubilife

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Hey guys quick question if i get platinum (the japanese version) can i play it on my american ds?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back