• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Mana Cage: a Fantasy RP (rated T for Teen, OOC+SU)

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
  • I'll meet up with Aslan! Although, I'm just not sure how to do it. Like are they allowed to walk around outside their cages? Are they conveniently next to each other? Pass scribbles on stones? Is it lunch yet? Like what are we allowed to do? I mean, "What the Hell is going on down there? Revolution? Vacation? Somebody fart? Your guess is as good as mine kiddies."

... well, you're allowed to walk around the prison and loiter around inside. You can meet up with him.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Name: Axwin Skyfall
    In the Mana Cage because of: the performing of an ancient ritual to summon a griffin.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
    Years
  • Wow, everyone mustn't me hungry, since only a few have shown up. :P

Are things kindof busy at the moment for everyone? I've been waiting for a reation to my post from Nido, and things are just about calm for me now. Is everything fine?

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Wow, everyone mustn't me hungry, since only a few have shown up. :P

Are things kindof busy at the moment for everyone? I've been waiting for a reation to my post from Nido, and things are just about calm for me now. Is everything fine?

I have been having massive writer's block so I have not created my character since I was reserved.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I don't feel like my character can do very much in this situation. I can't really talk to one of you two since there a two people in between. I cannot let him just leave the line when he's waiting for food. Well , if someone else in the line is willing to make a conversation in a joined post...

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • I don't feel like my character can do very much in this situation. I can't really talk to one of you two since there a two people in between. I cannot let him just leave the line when he's waiting for food. Well , if someone else in the line is willing to make a conversation in a joined post...

Other than gasp at how bold Tess was, I can't think of much either.

Back