• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, awesome! You are so lucky! Do you know what anime it was you picked up?

Dang, that guy probably was being a punk to you or something. That isn't right at all. Wait...was he dressed as Lelouch? XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, lol! That is why you wanted to kill him so badly, because he was Lelouch. And you hate him so much. XD Yeah I watched Code Geass the second season on Adult Swim. It is on re-runs now. There are a few episodes I missed. So maybe I will watch those. But I seen it already. Or are you talking about the anime you got that hasn't been officially released?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, I wonder what it is. Dang you are pretty lucky to get this anime then. I guess I keep my eyes peeled for it.

Anyway, I have to go back to the courthouse tomorrow! Dang it! My panel got picked and we have to come back. That isn't fair at all. x.x I hope they will settle in court. I really don't want to come back for the next few days.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I thought my summer was eventful. I went to Vegas and my brother and real mom came down to visit with me. Now the fall is coming, I don't know what I am going to do. I am thinking about seeing my family on Thanksgiving or Christmas. I need to start saving money for a ticket...

Well I hope the fall will be better for you Mario. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What is that why you lost your benefits? Because you applied for a job online? That isn't fair at all. I thought they suppose to help you to get hired. And by doing that don't take away your benefits.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my...that is such a mess. >< That isn't fair that they take it away just like that. You were only going make a claim. Unless applying online was against of what they say. But still...it is messed up! I really do hope you will find something between now til the end of September.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my...well just keep on work on it. You will get hired somewhere. If you are in a blind I could help you(like if you need food, I give some money for that). By then I should get all my finances straighten up. Because right now it is a mess. I need to budget better. Once I get back to budgeting, I will be alright. We shall see.

I heard that the government took away some of unemployment because of the economy. Maybe that is why your benefits were gone just like that. The government took away the rest of the benefits. That is what they going to do with Social Security. Everyone is going to have a less amount of what they used to get. Yep it is the government. They are sneaky.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ You heard the news too, Angela. Yeah it is very sad he just lost his father. ;; I hope he will be okay too. We got to stick by him. I hope you are doing okay Mario.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah true. I know it has been hard for him. But I know he is strong.

Back