• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I am glad you are doing better. ^^ There will be days that you will feel lost without him, but just remember to stay strong. He would have told you the same thing.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang, revived your club again. That is close. Yeah you been writing a lot, so it is taking most of your time. And you tend to forget your club. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know how it is Mario. But this is 2010, I think this time you will find something. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Mario. Just want to stop by. Hope we will get to chat sometime this coming week. I have to work five straight days. So I am going to be busy. Already I can't wait for the weekend. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well at least you are sleeping like a normal person would sleep. You needed it too. Hope we will get to chat this weekend. I am off. I just need to work the next four days.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Don't worry you will find something. 2010 will be your year. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I am here, but not for long. I have to go back to work tomorrow. So I am only here for another hour and half. Yeah yesterday I was a bit busy. I was talking to my brother and I was watching this show on the Travel Channel, called "Pigout...something". I don't remember.

But it was about restaurants who make a ton of food. Like there was a restaurant that makes hamburgers and this hamburger was HUGE. Like 123lbs. burger! It was insane! Like some restaurants have the biggest burrito, the biggest ice cream sundae, biggest pizza...it was crazy. Looking all that food made me a little sick. x.x It was a good show though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Me too, and I don't even eat that junk anymore. So watching that show gagged me a bit. But it was interesting to see nonetheless. And I just rested on my nice warm bed. After working 10 straight days...I needed the time alone.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well at least you been sleeping normally, which you need right now. I been sleeping normally too. Well I have to I been working early a lot lately.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah you still got your 100GB hard drive, that is good. Yeah your XP computer is pretty old. Something could happen to it.

Back