• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mario, how are you doing this week? I hope I will get to chat with you on Saturday. I am off that day. ^^

Years
  • Hey, Lucy. I won't be able to see you at all until Friday Night.

I got a short term job for the week and I have to be there at 8 A.M. So, no late nights. I do have Saturday Night off. So, I'll see you then.

Hey Kitiara! Nice to see you back.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Mario! Cool, so tonight it is. I wasn't so sure so I wasn't there last night. I was thinking it was tonight. I will see you then. ^_^

Oh and thank you for the gift! It is great. *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, yeah I know. In Living Color owns! XD Now I just need to get vol 2, 4, 5 and I am in business.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Mario! *glomps* Man, I didn't get to chat with you this week. Our work schedules are clashing. x.x I am glad I will get to chat with you on Monday and Tuesday. I don't care...I will stay up! But I will have to leave at least 1am.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well, I am still up...I should go to sleep. Lol, I just been messing around online. Making my avatar and banners and things. Also listening to music.

I been up since I got home at 9pm. The good thing is I don't need to go to work til about 5pm today. So I have time. Bad news is I won't get off til 1am. Booo...

Anyway, well I better go. Got to get some sleep. I can't believe I did this. Hope to see you on Monday, bye Mario. *hugs*

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, but you still need to get Xbox 360 Elite to play it. I can't believe that game you need Elite to play, that isn't fair. But I am glad you got it. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah I see now. You wanted it because it is black and it has wireless controllers. Yeah wireless controllers are pretty awesome because then you don't have to worry about cords all around the floor. And plus you can even play on you bed. A regular controller will have a cord hanging on your bed or won't reach, so you are stuck. Yep it is better.

Oh cool well you will play Halo 3 in your Xbox 360 for the time being then. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa 180GB?! Dang! Yep, you could put a lot of stuff in there! You can save a lot of game memory on it. Wow, I never heard a video game console that has that many GBs.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah since now you can use the systems to play online. That makes a lot more sense. Make them like a computer...interesting. Man I still remember the old systems. They didn't have computer memory or anything. But those were nice.

Aww...don't give up! The money will come. ^^

Back