• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Masquerade Outpost! (Bagon, Gible, Riolu, Charmander, Eggs + More Available!)

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    I really want a Vespiquen! or even a male Combee...
    I can give you a legitimate, but CLONED, whismur or rayquaza, holding either lucky egg, sacred ash, or light ball

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    @Samson: Actually, I'm not looking for a Ralts anymore. My first post is updated with my new wants. If you have any of them, I'll trade the Bagon egg for it with Macho Brace.

@what: Sorry, I'm not a supporter of cloning. But I would be willing to trade a male Combee for a Lucky Egg on whatever Poke.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i have both cacturne and lickitung. i would, of course, have to breed them and hatch them before we traded them.

which one would you rather have, or is more convenient for ya?

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Alright, i can trade you on Saturday! See you then...
    I'll just attach the lucky egg on a random

Samson

Years
    mmk didn't get a response from you, so i just went with lickitung since you can get Cacturne in the wild as it is.

i hatched it already and it now holds a macho brace (and pokerus as well). so a bagon egg for that? whenever you can trade, send me a PM.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Wow, I'm kinda swamped with trades.

If any of you are still on, let me know so we can trade.

Samson

Years
    it's been 40 minutes since your last post, so i can only guess you're not on anymore, but if you are, i'm sure you got my pm, and i am waiting on WiFi.

EDIT: mmk, this has been the second time you have avoided trade. i'll find a bagon somewhere else.

Last edited:
    Back