• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Masquerade Sprite Mart and Egg Adoption Center

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    @Battlemaster: PM me when it hatches, and I'll send you the sprite that it hatches into.

@shadowben2: I wasn't planning on having blue radioactive eggs, but yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Here you are:
    Hatches at post 420

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Sheepnut said:
    When am I getting my red?

I've been trying to put the wool on and I can't get it to look right. I'll give you the best I can do by the end of the day.

battlemaster

Chao's are soo Kawaii >.<
    Years
  • Masquerade™ Inc. said:
    @Battlemaster: PM me when it hatches, and I'll send you the sprite that it hatches into.
    Oh i see, thanks for the help, and the EGG ;)
    Also, I'd like to request a Radioactive Charmelon plz

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    battlemaster said:
    Oh i see, thanks for the help, and the EGG ;)
    Also, I'd like to request a Radioactive Charmelon plz

Sorry, the only way to get a radioactive Pokemon is from an egg. It makes it more fun, and the sprites are more exclusive. But, perhaps if you're lucky ;), you can get a radioactive Charmander and evolve it after 16 posts.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Tuor said:
    Could I get an Ice egg that hatches into a Charizard?

Sorry, like I said in the post above, eggs hatch randomly. Here's an ice egg, if you still want it though.
    It will hatch at post 59.

@Sheepnut: Sorry, but this is the best I could do with the wool. Hope it's good enough.
    No matter what I did, I just couldn't get it to look quite right. I think it's because his body wasn't wide enough to put all the round shading on.

Last edited:

battlemaster

Chao's are soo Kawaii >.<
    Years
  • Masquerade™ Inc. said:
    Sorry, the only way to get a radioactive Pokemon is from an egg. It makes it more fun, and the sprites are more exclusive. But, perhaps if you're lucky ;), you can get a radioactive Charmander and evolve it after 16 posts.
    YAY! I hope i get lucky :)
    LUCKY! LUCKY!

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • Masquerade™ Inc. said:
    Sorry, like I said in the post above, eggs hatch randomly. Here's an ice egg, if you still want it though.
    It will hatch at post 59.

@Sheepnut: Sorry, but this is the best I could do with the wool. Hope it's good enough.
    No matter what I did, I just couldn't get it to look quite right. I think it's because his body wasn't wide enough to put all the round shading on.
    Ah well it looks good thanks masquerade you rock!

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    @BonslyMaster: Here are your eggs.
    The Mystery Egg hatches at post 345, and the Radioactive Egg hatches at post 350.

@mew2005: Here are your eggs.
    The Mystery Egg hatches at post 66, and the Albino hatches at post 61. Good luck!

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
  • Can I have Moltres fused with Entei ( I just want Moltreses wings on Entei ) ?
    Can I have Zaptos fused with Raikou ( I just want Zaptoses wings on Raikou)?
    Can I have Artiduno fused with Suicune ( I just want articunos wings on Suicune ) ?
    Can I have Lugia and ho-oh fused ( I dont really care. ) ?
    Can I have Latios fused with Rayquaza ( I want Latioses color with Latioses wings on Rayquaza ) ?
    Can I have Latias fused with Rayquaza ( I want Latiases color with Latiases wings on Rayquaza ) ?
    Can I have Groudon Kyogre and Rayquaza fuse ( I dont really care how it looks. ) ?
    An I posted 420 post does my egg hatch yet it? It was a blue radioactive egg.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    do you do custom trainers? if so, can i have a trainer of this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Alright this is like 3 supa mega fusions okie dokie.........
    1:Blastiose Feraligatr Tyranitar Aggron
    2:Charizard Salamence Feraligatr Aggron Tyranitar
    3:Armaldo Octillery Slowking
    I dont care what the bases are if i can only have a certain amount they are in order of which i want them

Back