• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Masters of Time and Space have come to decorate PC once again

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Okaay, so I've never replied to one of these posts, and I probably won't again, but, I'd just like to say, Unlike various people who have replied to this thread, I really like nearly every single aspect of this skin; Especially the fact that it's fixed width, considering that they're the only ones that I use.

So with that said, The Masters of Time and Space are replacing Forever Standing, congrats for having the first theme that I'll use that isn't Forever Standing. xP

But in all seriousness, Parallelzero, I really do like this skin. Firstly, the background pattern, it's intricate, it's simple, and it matches the rest of the skin. As for the banner, I really like that, too. The use of lighting effects is really good, however, I don't really like the text used in the banner. Well, more the alternating sizes of text in the forum name. But, if I were to give it an overall judgement, I'd say the entire skin is simply fantastic - the colour scheme works really well, and it's both simple yet intricately designed, and easy on the eyes. XD;

That's just my two cents, and I'll be looking forward to any other themes that you may make, and if you don't I'll be an angry little supporter..well, not really, but yeah.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • The theme is wonderful. I'll be using this one from now on. I especially like the banner. Palkia looks like it's hungry.

Back