• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Windows Vista is better then windows XP because I had Windows Vista and it worked more good.

Well Vista is suppose to be better anyway seeing as it is an update to Windows XP. And I actually haven't heard of any problems associated with it to be honest. It sounds good, but I probably won't get to use it until December.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Their are no problems in Windows Vista its new and it has a special desktop and Icons.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Yay, Heroes!! XD Season finale was pretty good~

Has season two started, I'm up to episode 22 of season 1 now, My favourite character has got to be Peter, I named him the "Mooch", I also hate how Claire is reacting to everything, she kinda sucks now, with her bad attitude.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Has season two started, I'm up to episode 22 of season 1 now, My favourite character has got to be Peter, I named him the "Mooch", I also hate how Claire is reacting to everything, she kinda sucks now, with her bad attitude.

No, with season 1 only just finished, Season 2 is actually due around September I think. A short preview's been shown from the season finale but that doesn't give much away about Heroes, Season 2: Generations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back