• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Zomg, can I join? May is definitely one of my new all-time faves from the anime!

I bring fanart if that helps :3

Spoiler:

It's a bit big, but... Got it from DArt =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    wow! 0.0 That's big! xD The person who drew it is amazing!^^
    I love her pose and her sweet smiling face Cx

King!

better
    Years
    May I join?
    I love May, shes my fav character!
    Oh, and can someone also give me a key of Jzapanese and english names please?

Years
    I have a topic too.

Can someone please list all the episodes with a scene where May is so consumed with rage that she goes on fire? Thanks.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What's your favorite Haruka/May centered episode?

I would have to say the first episode Harley was featured ><' Either that, or the episodes she appeared in during the Sinnoh saga, when she brought out Glaceon :3 I love that thing to heck XD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    *bumps*

I finally decided that my favorite episode is the one where her Combusken evolves into Blaziken. It was for a short while but its battles were good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back