• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The maya miyazono fan-club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Originally posted by Maya

Take him down Water Spirit!.^0^, Duo do you love me?

Duo: Oh Hel-*gets shot* I mean..Yes...

Maya: There we go^-^.

XD! Going down.... *closes curtain and Haru screams* Shush! We don't want to attract attention...

Haru: Let me out of here you mad woman!
    Me: But what's the fun in that? You always complain about how you're never in enough tight situations.... I can easily arrange that for you...
    Haru: O_O I don't want to know.

XD

Good one Maya! Hmm... ever tried using a Love spell before? *looks at blue bottle labelled 'Love Spell'*

Hmmm.... *reads label* Guarentees that the person who consumes it will instantly fall in love with the first thing they see. Hey, this might be a good idea! Wanna try it, Maya?

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Woot!*grabs the bottle and Pours it on Duo*

Duo: *cough, weeze* *opens eyes and see's Piggy* O.o

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    *gasps* You used all of it!?!?! *cries* Now I don't have anything left for Haru. :( *sulks* Oh well, back to the drawing board.

*sees Duo glomping over Piggys* Urr... is this potion thing permanent? *sweatdrops*

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Nope look at the sparkles in his hair.*Swipes some off* I think this will work.*Puts it in the bottle and gives it to you*

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Halo my twin. ^^ Get it. Ha-lo! XD Yeah, I'm bad with jokes...

Awww... thank you. ^^ *puts sprinkles on Haru*

Haru: *sneezes on me*
    WS: *feels giddy and light-headed as Haru has sneezed sparkles on me* Hang on, nothing happened I still feel the same! Oh wait, do you love me Haru.
    Haru: No.
    WS: *cries*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back