• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The maya miyazono fan-club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    thats sad, she would be very glad to meet you.

Noo! im being taged!.;_; PIGGY and I must sail to donkeyland! *sails on Titanic* Mahalo!*expoldes*

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Originally posted by maya

OMG Water Spirit!^0^*huggles* you have been away from here soo long.;_;

Aww.... *huggles* I know. ^^ But if it hadn't been for a stupid amount of exams all at one time, I would have been on here a lot earlier. ^^

OMG, I LOVE your pic in your sig!!! That is so adorable!!! ^^ It's like a spirit coming out of the water.... where did you get it? It's is so cute!!! ^^

Oh, and where are my manners? How is lovely you? ^^ *hides tranquilier gun behind back* Huh? I'm not planning to do anything with Haru. *whistles innocently* XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Im glad your happy Ryan^^*huggs*. Water spirit? Noooo! i missed you online agian!;__________; I was searching on Google for Magic Fearies and saw this pic^0^.Mhm I know you didn't do a a thing to Haru...yet.^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back