• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ThE Megaman.EXE Fanclub!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    ....okay....

i wonder if there are going to make a Megaman.exe colertors eddition which could have ALL of the exe series games on it 1-6

also, if they release exe 6 double beast DS, i hope they will put all the arreas they took out! i never got a chance to explore the immortal area in the JAP verison

P.S. what is that site that you can make an online pettion?

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    It's the new Rockman Battle Network and it's called Shinsei Rockman ZN(Rebirth Rockmon ZN). What the ZN stands for noboby knows.It has the same 6 by 3 field but in 3D or iso and the view point is from behind the character.

~FCR~

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    too bad i won't beable to test it because there is still no working DS emulator! that really bites, desn't it? oh, and FCR i problory won't be on much tommorow, so i'm leaving the club in your hands ( i'm going down the shore, and i still don't have my Laptop)

Hakuna Matata

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hey...has anyone gotten Rockman:powered up yet?.....

I'm gonna get it along with my Psp.....eventually...today I'm hoping....or at least by the end of summer...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    OfT: What a surpize, what a rare chance there would be a computer down here! you are Still in control FCR, though, i'm just checking in to see how stuff is going!:

OnT: oh, rockman power up? what's that?

Back