• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ThE Megaman.EXE Fanclub!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    wow..I like the EXE. series,...but for some reason,I can't respect it enoght for it to be up there with the X series....in fact,...none of them do for me......dont get me wrong,..the other series are definatly in with me,..but IMO,X series is just way too up there...and I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the XZ series gameplay will be similar to the Zero series...(I dunno why,but I can see diffrence in gameplay in the original,X,and Zero series..is that just me?....or is it suposed to be like that?...

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    Eh, that is Shinsei Rockman ZN, which i talked about earlier.(Shinsei = Rebirth) But it has been official named "Ryuusei no Rockman" (Rockman of the Meteor Shower) and there has been a lot of info revealed like: instead of the internet it takes place on radio waves. We don't have Navi's but FM's( which are aliens).

The main character is Hoshikawa Subaru and his FM is War Rock. They combine so that Subaru becomes Rockman and War Rock becomes his talking Rock Buster.O.o

There's more info at atomic-fire.com, just look at the news.

~FCR~

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    hey may i join
    i have 1 of the games and i love it
    i want Rockman i dont know which 1 but we can choose b/w megaman x and zero
    if any1 could help me out

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    ah,so people here go to atomic fire too?...cool......anywho,......looking for a megaman game ty3000?..well,......mmz2 is cool....who am I kidding?....I'm pretty sure 1,3,and 4 is cool too!!!!...so..and for the exe series,......who am I kidding again?.....I didn't pla much of the games in MMZ series and EXE. series......in EXE,I've only played 1,3(blue),and a little of 2....and in Zero series,I've only playe pt.2......but in the X series,..I'm your man!!!!ok...DON'T get X7,unless you just wanna see the story line....X8 is awesome!!!!in fact either get X collection,command mission,or X8.......is that good enough for ya?....

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    Forte Cross Rockman said:
    Mmm, how about Rockman X8 but X4 wasn't bad either. Although Rockman Zero 3 wasn't bad at all.

But although the series are great, the Rockman.EXE games have lost my respect.

~FCR~
    what?...why?what happened?...

Back