• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Makoto

Years
    It should show up somewhere in your thread editing tools..... Not sure, though. Never been a mod myself to find out. :P

Years
    Oh! Okay, I go looky. ^^

btw: I didn't watch last Saturday's episode of Evangelion. It's the one where the white-haired guy with the red eyes comes in. Do you remember what it was about? 0.0

Years
    Well, I had a Reading Benchmark today, and it was super easy, plus I got to see my friends at school and now I'm seeing all my friends here. XD
    Plus I drew a really pretty chibi today at school. Lots of peps complemented me on it. ^_^ What about you? How was your day? =D

I am currently updating my sig. That's why me banner is missing. ^_^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I so can't wait, I might enjoy this new episode because after this, Sasuke gets the cursed seal from Onochimaru and chages his life forever...and the Lee fight is in three more episodes, Woot!

hello Chi Chi, how is you tonite?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kinda tired *yawn* it's like 11:00 pm here and I spent my whole at the book store reading mangas...heh I had the craving so I decided to read some xD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Listening to some CD that I am sooooooooo hooked on, it's Illmatic by Nas. Other than that I'm not doing anything. How bout you?

Back