• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
    Yup! Red is "aka"
    (pronounced "AH-KAH"

Here's all I know:

red=aka(pronounced "AH-KAH"
    blue=au(pronounced "Ow"
    green=midori(pronounced "ME-DOOR-EE"
    orange-orange(pronounced "OR-AN-JEE"
    white=shiro(pronounced "SHEE-ROH"

And that's all I know. XD

Years
    DDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLLLAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Dylan. ^_^

Aww...Boredom is such a boring thing. TT

btw: Did you draw that yourself?
    (your avy?)

Makoto

Years
    No, that was a quickie someone else in Lunch drew of me (I labeled it, though.) I'm better at drawing manga-style than most people in my school, but I still suck. The guy who drew that is named Thomas, and he could probably quit school and become a manga artist right now if he chose to do so. You should see the stuff he draws that he takes more than 15 seconds on :<

I can upload one I made if you want. It was an attempt to draw Asuka from Evangelion, which failed miserably. The image has to be small, though, since I have no scanner and therefore must take a pic with my webcam of it..... As I did with that one. (It was much bigger originally, though. Had to shrink it to make it my avatar)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    It's morning over here as well. XD
    Good Morning! ^_^
    Maybe I can cheer ya up from your grumpiness. XD

bad morning ¬_¬

i usually get cheered up when morning's over, which is around 1 more hour.

Back