• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
    EEEKS! Doom! I haven't been on in like, a week or more!!!

I'm doin' fine! Oh! Shampoo is here! *hugs her*

Whew..well..my bithday was 2 weeks ago..It's all over now..so..new topic, then? ^^

Years
    Hmm..I had to vist my family, then I had to draw for this art contest thingy I'm entering that's due in 2 weeks, and then I got on here! ^^

Heh..doesn't really sound like much though..)
    And yesterday I watched all the anime... (What happened to Zatch Bell? Is that the end of the first season?)
    I stayed up till one in the morning last night! ( I was watching Neon Genisis Evangelion...) Yeah..

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    What happened to Zatch Bell?

No,it hasn't ended yet.It was just taht Batman thingy going on.I think they might show it again later next month.><I'm going to sue those peopel(not XD)but i really wanna see it again.So again,Midori,i don't think 1st season is over,but yeah,it might show again.

Hope that helped^-^

Years
    Hmm..Really? ...I see..But usually, when Toonami's done with a season, they don't play any new epies till, like ya said, a month..
    And umm..I saw the little preview thingy for next week on Toonami and they didn't mention ZB..

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    True.But if I recall,it did come on last week.So maybe the whole Batman thing backtracked ZB from coming on.If it doesn't come on this Saturday,then it was season finale.

*Note:I think Toonami's commercial updates episodes of new shows,like Naruto or Bobo bo cuz if i recall last week,they didn't show zatch in the commercial either.
    So i guess either way,ZB will be back on.

Years
    *smiles*
    Okay...Hmm...Like yar new avy! ^^ Looks like one of the anime girls from the creator of Inuyasha..

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Actually it is.^^Glad of you to notice^^It's azusa Shiratori,from Ranma 1/2.^_^Very cute girl,makes you think of Whitney from Pokemon^^

so what did you have for dinner(I'm so sorry if I'm being a burden but I'm just curious^^)I had ramen nite tonite.Yeah..

Years
    Ramen?! Awsome! The last time I had raman was when I was seven, so I don't really remember the taste..mm...

I ..uh..haven't had anything for dinner...I had a huge lunch with my family.. (we went to a bar-b-que place..mmm..)

Yeah, I did have a few sugar cookies though! ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yeah,the good ol japnese(or chinese??) stuff.Definately bon appetite.
    Sugar coolies,eh?LOL
    My parents don't want me to eat sugar(I get way too hyper)

Years
    Awww...sugar-high?
    Hmm..I'm sowwy..

..I love sugar cookies! ^^ They taste so..sugar-y! And I like chocalate chip cookies too..mm..

Okay..Bad idea to talk about food..

^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yep...I asked what she had for dinner.Was just curious:D
    and yes,I can cook^.^Mostly Asian foods but it's all good.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    You mean these:
    /\/\/\/\  The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Crap I love those.I'll make soem right now.To the kitchen mobile*hops into a car shaped as a stove*

Back