• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mole - Round 1

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
Years
  • Aww...we didn't win any money. :( Oh well, maybe next time.

But look at the bright side, the team I'm on won't go to ER! :)

Lucid

Are we gonna eliminate the whole teams, or just one person? o.o

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Yes. The 'Mystery Solvers'. Mostly known as the people from Scooby Doo XD

By the way, Thanks for the CN questions, Jon. I watch it everyday and I'm a huge fan of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, so it was easy for me XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Okay... now I'm uberly confused.... o.O; Kira, do you still need the answer to the last question? o.o;

But anyways... at least we won some money. xD;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dark Sora said:
    Yes. The 'Mystery Solvers'. Mostly known as the people from Scooby Doo XD

By the way, Thanks for the CN questions, Jon. I watch it everyday and I'm a huge fan of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, so it was easy for me XD
    Yea Kevin was a real big help on all the AS and other stuff. If it wasn't for him watching Cartton Network we wouldn't have came out even on the money. XD

Oh and no, our team is not named after Scooby Doo. It's Jessica Fletcher, she had a show I used to watch a lot. It's called [size=-1]"Murder, She Wrote", [/size]Jessica Fletcher was the name of the woman in the show, her real name is Angela Lansbury. If none of you heard of her then it's most likely before your time. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yeah... Angela Lansbury is so good in Murder, She Wrote. I have no idea how you could mistake her for someone out of crappy Scooby Doo.

Back