• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most anoying pokemon...

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
Years
  • Well mine would have to be bidoof just due to the fact, that you can almost garentee it'll be that pokemon breaking your chain.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Onix... he's so huge, but he gives you such a minuscule amount of EXP in comparison to other Pokemon it's level. A level 43 Teddiursa gives more EXP than a level 48 Onix. You should be rewarded a little more for taking down a giant snake made of rocks.

mokoko187

Certified Procrastinator
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    I think It's Bidoof as well. I can't really explain why, Bidoof just gets on my nerves. :/

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • Onix. As mentioned earlier.

Medicham in battle frontier.

Magikarp. When I go fishing for Gyrados to train my pokemon, Magikarp appear quite a lot.

ThisPowerIsAtomic

[Insert Catchy Title Here]
    Years
  • Koffing, because after having gotten so far in the Battle Frontier, Koffing ended up killing my entire party...And I'm still not exactly sure how...

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Wild ZUBAT appeared!
    >ZUBAT used Confuse Ray!
    >It hurt itself in confusion!
    >ZUBAT used Leech Life!

Cloudfall

Togekisser
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Quagsire for me.

It has the most annoying, hittable face out of all the Pokemon in my opinion. :O

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Zubat, gosh it's everywhere these days.

Anyway, wrong section for this seeing as it pertains to all generations. Moving it to General Pokémon Gaming instead. n_n

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • zubat. Actually the most annoying pokemon for me is Dragonite.

.-. its illegal in GSCHGSS, Lance probably gave it steroids, and now mostly every trainer has a Dragonite! (wi-fi)

off-topic: thats also one of the reasons I refuse to evolve my Dragonairs :]

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    ZUBAT used CONFUSE RAY!
    ZUBAT used SUPERSONIC!
    ZUBAT used LEECH LIFE!
    ZUBAT's CRY SOUNDS LIKE DYING SPEAKERS!

ZUBAT EXTERMINATION ENSUES! 2 HOURS SPENT MASSACARING EVER ZUBAT THAT CAME INTEAD OF A DRATINI!!

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Obviously Zubat and Magikarp. Seriously, Nintendo. Get new ideas!
    And Dahlia's Medicham. Damn Zen Headbutt and Flinch. Should've used Lucario.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Zubat of course. Those caves and their Zubats. This also applies to Golbats later in the game.

Years
  • Pikachu.
    Everyone loves it because it's in the Anime but, it's a boring, overused Pokémon. It can be taken down with one earthquake from an untrained Pokémon many levels lower, Red's lvl 88 Pikachu was killed by a lvl 45 Quagmire I'd caught on the way there. Plus, it's not even that cute and it's cry irritates me :|

Back